Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
@Soundarya: Even I don't like KSG. But I think, unlike MB, that show focuses on all the characters and its not a love story with too much attention to male lead. So, I am able to tolerate KSG. I don't think anyone who dislikes VD, will be able to watch MB. The focus is too much on RK. πŸ˜†
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ananya05

@Soundarya: Even I don't like KSG. But I think, unlike MB, that show focuses on all the characters and its not a love story with too much attention to male lead. So, I am able to tolerate KSG. I don't think anyone who dislikes VD, will be able to watch MB. The focus is too much on RK. πŸ˜†

On that note...avifan has made another post, this time with abby's comment in some 45 sized fontπŸ˜†. Who are these people who find SUltan's nightime proposal for Madhu exciting?? AM sure one of them must be the actorπŸ˜†
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Ananya05

[

On the contrary, I have never liked any Zee show in recent past. QH is a Zee TV show, that I am watching after years. I don't even remember which one was the last I watched. 

Sony and Star Plus were the ones, most watched in my house. My mom used to tune into Pavitra rishta occasionally, whereas my sister was crazy about the show. πŸ˜†

true !  ZeeTV shows are ridiculous & all of them are similar..except QH recently...i haven't heard abt these shows sapne suhane n all, i dun know the star cast & story..I don't tune in to Zee and it's been years..otherwise i have fair idea of the shows on LifeOk, Sony , Colors and Star, even the shows which i don't watch..
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

[

It is I think the oldest entertainment channel, I 'm not sure. There was Banegi Apni Baat, Hum Paanch, really long time ago, before Star and Kyun Ki happened. Somehow I don't like KSG...have not been able to watch Qh though I am curious about it. I think I missed the discussion here on KSG tho I read it. 

none of us like KSG πŸ˜† but we like QH bec. it's a good serial overall..and i love diya baati also..after watching MB , I appreciate the good things about other serials which r missing in MB πŸ˜† they have small subtle scenes which make u connect to the characters..there r very few of them in MB..MB is high on drama quotient bas..

@Sounds, ignore the rangeen posts, they r bakwas..sometimes i feel it's AR with MID's promoting himself and his scenes πŸ€£ otherwise who else can appreciate such nonsense?

@Ananya, I was shocked to know that PH purposely did this to their show πŸ˜² 

river123 thumbnail

Who are these people who find SUltan's nightime proposal for Madhu exciting?? AM sure one of them must be the actorπŸ˜†

I wouldn't be surprised at all.πŸ˜†   I've had my suspicions πŸ˜†.

BTW, am not surprised if the PH was playing with the story.  They must know what the danger zone for TRPs is, which if they get below they would be at risk.  So they probably played around that area, but no more πŸ˜†

river123 thumbnail
BTW - AR is only 28?  πŸ€£

So am thinking - what with all the discussion about QH (which I couldn't really get into - can't get past KSG - refuse to watch him) and other characters being developed, perhaps what MB could do is replace Trishna with a better actress (and a better looking one) and then develop her role. 
hansa22 thumbnail
this arshifan makes some weird posts, or am I over reacting? Difficult to gauge her posts. 

Just saw both your posts Charu and Meenu in the MAT...good ones..πŸ˜†
Edited by Soundarya22 - 10 years ago
river123 thumbnail

this arshifan makes some weird posts, or am I over reacting? Difficult to gauge her posts. 

Not, its not just you - at one point a few days ago I had suspicions about who she really was! πŸ˜†As you said, hard to gauge - like that post on MAT re: Sultan was a bit whacky.

anastasia21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What show is TMKOC? Or was it TOMKC? I feel so lost when you guys talk about other shows. πŸ˜•
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anastasia21

What show is TMKOC? Or was it TOMKC? I feel so lost when you guys talk about other shows. πŸ˜•

Tarak Mehta ka oolta chashma..πŸ˜†