Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: amrithas

VD and Mrs VD even allowed a channel to be with them on their HM! I think that it was the limit, and have no expectations of them drawing a line after it! I think they love the attention and intend to bask in it, what can we do or say about it! 

kuch aur baat karein Amritha ðŸ˜† dun remind me of Rakhi (Sawant) couple..I hate such PDA's..last time Karan Mehra (Yeh rishta) tried the same with his GF and then biwi , but his fans bashed his wife so much ke why isn't he making appearances with Akshara (the heroine of his serial) on SBS and SBB/ promote his show instead of promoting his wife? ðŸ˜† I guess the same happened with Debina...but Vivian is lucky ke there are very few Rishbala fans out there..half of them are RK fans , half are DD fans..
Angeena thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello ðŸ¤—

Living it up in a 5 star hotel where I have to stay for the duration of my training ie 2 months. The best thing over here is -- Free Wifi!! ðŸ¥³

Aritri -- My phone died on the day I travelled out of Mumbai. ðŸ˜­ Lost all contacts. Your no. included. Could you pls sms me again so that I can save your no.?

Meenu, and Soundarya -- Hello. I'm Mridula from Mumbai. Its good to see you two here. Its a bit late, but Welcome!! ðŸ˜Š
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angeena

Hello ðŸ¤—

Living it up in a 5 star hotel where I have to stay for the duration of my training ie 2 months. The best thing over here is -- Free Wifi!! ðŸ¥³

Aritri -- My phone died on the day I travelled out of Mumbai. ðŸ˜­ Lost all contacts. Your no. included. Could you pls sms me again so that I can save your no.?

Meenu, and Soundarya -- Hello. I'm Mridula from Mumbai. Its good to see you two here. Its a bit late, but Welcome!! ðŸ˜Š

cool Mridu ðŸ˜Ž kaisa lag raha hai? where r u working?
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Charu..🤗

I must have misread the dates you mentioned. Not sure. But good that you are back early. 

I read about that tweet on Avinesh. Last shoot on 21st.  But scenes will be there until September. ðŸ¤¢

No comments on Mr and Mrs VDs PDA. ðŸ˜† Enough said. 

@Mridzy,

Wow! So good to hear from you. ðŸ¤—  Hows everything at the new place? You must have lot of other New graduates with you for orientation and training. Right? I hope it turns out to be an awesome experience for you. Did your training start already? 
Krinya thumbnail
these are Nyasa's expert comments on JDJ

Drashti - I love Drashti ðŸ˜² (mere ghar mein Drashti ka fan)

Sonali Sumanth - yeh toh bas lift karte rehte hain

Sana - I don't like her bec. yeh bahut saara eye shadow lagati hai ðŸ¤£

Sid - ye kaun hai?

Lauren - ab mujhe Drashti achi nahi lagti , Lauren achi lagti hai , she dances really well ðŸ¤£

Edited by _charu_ - 10 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Welcome back Charu..🤗

I must have misread the dates you mentioned. Not sure. But good that you are back early. 

no you didn't misread, I'm a little absent minded these days...😆
river123 thumbnail
Hi Mridula!  5-star hotel for 2 months w/free wifi..I feel so bad for you!  ðŸ˜†

Charu - welcome back.  ðŸ¤—.   BTW, the 21st news is also combined with news that he is going to bank scenes - whatever that means.  I'm really hoping that the 21st date is real - and its not one hopeful member of the forum putting  it out there, and everyone else, equally hopefully, jumping on it.  ðŸ˜†

Back to Mr and Mrs VD.  I guess that seems to be their (or maybe Mrs. VD's) thing - the public display.  Am not sure whether it is the smartest strategy for them - if ever VD is able to break into Bollywood, they may want to change their tune.  He leaves it to his wife to give the gushy soundbites "touchwood" ðŸ˜†.  And I'm like, who wants to listen to the Mrs., we want to hear from VD!   The HM (I call it more a post-wedding vacation) was paid for by that channel - so I guess it worked out for them.  Mrs. VD is a prolific tweeter - she's always putting up some or the other pix of them. Kind of like - putting the ownership stamp on, in case anyone had any questions! ðŸ˜† 

Krinya thumbnail
gtg girls, having a bad headache 
river123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _charu_

gtg girls, having a bad headache 

Feel better soon...hop you're popping a tylenol or something.

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Charu, 

Nyasa's commentary was so cute. ðŸ˜† Bacche man ke sacche..They do leave you speechless at times..😆 My nieces have done that to me quite a few times. ðŸ˜†

Take care. ðŸ˜Š