THE SHRIEKING SHACK..CC #10 (Invites only) - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
So I saw the promo too.  What I liked:   
  • They showed the guy in a nice car.  The cheapskates at Colors use a real dumpy car for RK.  
  • First I thought the physician is the female lead, but I guess its the other woman?
Not so great:
  • Maybe AR has completely put me off men with beards, but the bearded look just isn't doing it for me.  

Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by river123

So I saw the promo too.  What I liked:   
  • They showed the guy in a nice car.  The cheapskates at Colors use a real dumpy car for RK.  
  • First I thought the physician is the female lead, but I guess its the other woman?
Not so great:
  • Maybe AR has completely put me off men with beards, but the bearded look just isn't doing it for me.  

AR's sporting a beard nowadays?

Well I watched the promo too๐Ÿ˜ƒ  because you guys piqued my interest. But I couldn't make a connection to the original IPK. I have only seen few selected scenes of the show on YT, coz everyone was comparing "Rishbala" to "Arshi" and I had no idea what Arshi was. I didn't like Barun Sobti/ASR at all, mainly because I was already smitten with RK. Are there any promos portraying AR?

Originally posted by anastasia21

AR's sporting a beard nowadays?

Well I watched the promo too๐Ÿ˜ƒ  because you guys piqued my interest. But I couldn't make a connection to the original IPK. I have only seen few selected scenes of the show on YT, coz everyone was comparing "Rishbala" to "Arshi" and I had no idea what Arshi was. I didn't like Barun Sobti/ASR at all, mainly because I was already smitten with RK. Are there any promos portraying AR?

I don't think the story is the same,  or connected in any way.  Its probably just the IPK "brand"  No promos of AR as yet, I think.  I hope he has a meaty role, so that he is not tempted in the slightest bit to come back to haunt MB.

Even though I watched and finished IPK before MB, and loved the show, I think RK is a far more attractive character than ASR - there is that super-duper emotional intelligence piece, plus the innate core of - for lack of a better word - decency.

AR's beard, well, its not a full-fledged one, more stubbly I guess, but it still qualifies as a beard, right?

TV baddies strike back
I think I will take  a break from MB, if I can. Don't quote me on it. I may well be taking sneak peeks from tomorrow itself. ๐Ÿ˜†
There's nothing official about AR being in IPK 2, right? or have I missed something? 
Originally posted by Soundarya22

I think I will take  a break from MB, if I can. Don't quote me on it. I may well be taking sneak peeks from tomorrow itself. ๐Ÿ˜†
There's nothing official about AR being in IPK 2, right? or have I missed something? 

Ok I'm rooting for you to totally cave and see what happens Monday.  Come on, you're not going to watch RK being nicked by the car?  Or see what happens when they all get home?   Even in fast forward mode?

Sadly, nothing official about AR.  Except for someone saying there was something on E24, but that was never authenticated with the actual clip.
Edited by river123 - 10 years ago
There is nothing official about AR being hired for IPK 2 I guess! What a bummer for us, but then there is still hope for them I say! I'm really surprised by their time slot which is at 6 pm? I thought they'd prefer a later time slot, bcoz I heard a lot has been invested to make the show even bigger, that's a shocker then!  I remember the original IPK was first aired on my B'day and IPK 2 the ek baar phir is going on air on 26th August, which is my daughter's B'day! That's what I call a weird coincidence! I  pretty much liked  IPK  for a while before MB happened, I hope even if I watch the 2nd season, my daughter does not succumb to it, this time around! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And Meenu I too think, that guy looks better without a beard! Not a big fan of beard in general! 
Edited by amrithas - 10 years ago
Happy Sunday, all.  

So I came across this post on VD and babiejaan's Navroz celebrations.  And I thought to myself, do I really care?  Seems like there's been so much of PR around their "happy and special moments"...isn't that a little much? Or is this common among TV stars, and I'm just being ultra mean?

Meenu - My self control is terrible. So I will probably watch๐Ÿ˜†, as expected. And your post made me wonder, what will they do when they get back home?๐Ÿ˜†

I am really not interested in VD-VB 's celebrations.I mean, I wish them well and all that. i am sure she's sweet. but I got put off last year. Remember, they had a lovely shoot of RK-Madhu celebrating Diwali. Two days later, we had a section of VD- VB celebrating Diwali at their house. I thought it was too much of a coincidence. Almost like showing the world..'look I'm the one married to RK in real life'...you know what I mean?? 
However, it could be my mean streak peeping out.๐Ÿ˜†
VD and Mrs VD even allowed a channel to be with them on their HM! I think that it was the limit, and have no expectations of them drawing a line after it! I think they love the attention and intend to bask in it, what can we do or say about it! 
Originally posted by river123