Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

why not sagai after 4 months? (Page 2)

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Why do parents even get their kids engaged while they are still studying is bothering me why not let them complete and work abit and then settle them down, why the rush? 
i think its not the parents this tym..its the girl saachi who wants to rush everything...as she think jagya is a prized trophy and she should have him to keep on her shelf as an achievemnt..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
But even before the jagya revealation they were planning with that guy who came to see her.

Sanchi should be studying not arranging her engagement is there a possibility she might fail in her studies due to her obsession with jagya?

Edited by angelic8219 - 15 August 2013 at 9:33am

tiny15

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged

But even before the jagya revealation they were planning with that guy who came to see her.

Sanchi should be studying not arranging her engagement is there a possibility she might fail in her studies due to her obsession with jagya?
i think when the daughter is like saachi every father would be tensed abt her future...especially after the molestation happened and also it was revealed that saachi was duping every one by wearing short dress out of the house and lying to her family abt it..her father must have felt insecure for her and when his friend asked him for rishta of his son he agreed...

i mean saachi is not eight year old balika vadhu like anandi ...she is 21 and her father did give her the option of rejecting if she did not like the guy...also her father had said taht the marriage will happen only after saachi's studies are finished..

btw even if saachi gets the MBA degree i wont call her well educated...because education is not abt just degrees but also abt your conduct in the society...
angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovesunshine

i think when the daughter is like saachi every father would be tensed abt her future...especially after the molestation happened and also it was revealed that saachi was duping every one by wearing short dress out of the house and lying to her family abt it..her father must have felt insecure for her and when his friend asked him for rishta of his son he agreed...

i mean saachi is not eight year old balika vadhu like anandi ...she is 21 and her father did give her the option of rejecting if she did not like the guy...also her father had said taht the marriage will happen only after saachi's studies are finished..

btw even if saachi gets the MBA degree i wont call her well educated...because education is not abt just degrees but also abt your conduct in the society...

I would still say its a distraction while studying, plus I never see sanchi study she's to busy training and impressing everyone that she can be the perfect wife.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesunshinetiny15

--Smileey-- Senior Member
--Smileey--
--Smileey--

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Sanchi and Sumitra want to win over Ganga and prove they're superior to Ganga. Its getting competitive for these two. Sumitra will be scared to death if sagaai doesn't happen soon. She has lost all her goodness, dignity and kindness in my eyes. Totally hate her
Thumbs Up same feeling

lovesunshine

-Narnia- IF-Dazzler
-Narnia-
-Narnia-

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
exactly
smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
exactly, why shouldnt the sagai be postponed ? its really silly , jus to create this 16th-drama i guess AngryThumbs Down

tiny15

lovesunshine Goldie
lovesunshine
lovesunshine

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 2:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovesunshine

I would still say its a distraction while studying, plus I never see sanchi study she's to busy training and impressing everyone that she can be the perfect wife.
exactly thats the thing i dont think saachi is interested in her studies at all...all she likes is fashion, clothes , make up etc...so maybe alok thought she has come off age and does not seem interested in studying further , plus my friend himself asked for her hand in rishta then why not think abt it? the shekhars had not started groom searching for saachi...just coincidently alok's friend proposed for his son and they thought its not a bad rishta...

Edited by lovesunshine - 16 August 2013 at 2:55am

Go to top