Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Don't the villains know?

-Pritt- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
I've ALWAYS wondered why villains/antagonists even exist.

I know, it's to make stories 'more interesting'.

But don't they, the antagonists, understand? I mean, don't the villains watch Indian serials/movies...

The villain never wins. If they want to win, they have to stay good.

It's common wala sense. πŸ˜†

Villains are always shown as the 'smart ones' but I personally choose to differ.

Sultan could've easily kept a nice friendship with Madhu, but he lost the chance for that too, long back! 

He basically guaranteed no friendly contact with Madhu in the future ever. Sultan's not smart.

RK on the other hand. He knows what's up! He started out as a 'villain' EDIT: I mean anti-hero (didn't know the proper word πŸ˜›) for Madhu but even he knows that the villain never wins. So he became good and now he has his Madhu for life. πŸ˜³
Edited by PrittB - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rishabala693 thumbnail
RK is a very unique villanπŸ˜†
TuMeri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
U r rightly said that RK is one of the diplomatic character on TV..who became villian as well a Hero
Valar.Morghulis thumbnail
Lol! Pritt you're cute! πŸ˜†
Villains are very necessary for stories! If there are no villains, there will be no heroes! 
And Sultan is a poorly etched character. If you want to know a good example of villain, Balraj Singh Chaudhry is the man! 
RK was never a villain.. he is an anti-hero, a grey shaded character. Huge difference there, dearie! πŸ˜³
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Rk ka dimaag sbko nahn milta pritt. Besdes he s a gry shaded charctr nt a vilain totaly. He s diplomatc. He chnges hmslf acrdng 2 da situatn. He becme gud 2 mk madhu fal fr hm nd nw he s indeed gud.
-SmexyGhost- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If there wont be any Night than how can u identify The importance of a Day or even Value it --- Right πŸ˜‰  
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hi pritt
Such a cute post
I am clear in my thoughts
I love Madhu and rk
And I hate sullu
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
villains drive the story/plot...in reality also, if there aren't any villains, the circumstances, ones nature/behavior/attitude/stubbornness becomes the villain..nobody's life is perfect..we may not have loud make up wali vamps around us πŸ˜†
masan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pritt we need villains in a story to make it spicy n interesting but alas the case here was different as he was the mooosssttt poorly etched character due to whom heroine was butchered thats the main reason of hatred. Lol agar villain nahi hoga to,hero heroine ko bachane kaise aayega.
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@PrittB: Nyc post!!!!😊