Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Vid Clip of KaBhi/AsYa @Durban + Fan Experience :) (Page 9)

Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
awww 
thanxs a ton  WinkEmbarrassed

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adchery

Originally posted by KulfiBai

Originally posted by badtameez

Originally posted by KulfiBai

Originally posted by badtameez

Lol at tens of losers calling me a loser!!!! Do u losers even realize how pathetic u r? Lol how will u? Losers are busing drooling over the loser couple asya or kabhi who actually is the shittiest couple I have ever laid my eyes on

How are AsYa a loser couple?ConfusedAnd no they ain't shitty, they're hot admit it, badtameez (I am simply calling you by your name, no mockingBig smile)

Hot?????? LOL ROFL
I just spit the water I was drinking LOL
By the way at least I am badtameez not besharam and pathetic like you who dream for a couple to divorce so that your and some of your friends' wet dream of the shitty kabhi comes true Dead

ROFL Listen to me badtameez (again, I'm only calling you by your name), no one and I mean NO ONE wants Surbhi to get with Grover, okay? I cannot stress this enough and get this through your thick skull 'cause I know which fandom you belong to and you should try not to degrade them even more than they already are in some peoples' eyes okay? 

And learn to respect the institution of marriage. Karan and Jenny deserve each other and are happily married. Surbhi is just a co-star/friend. I hope that made sense. 

Thats funny ! Who are we to respect the institution of marraige  coz its their marraige LOL
Just like wanting Surbhi not to hook up with Grover isnt in our hands too . You may not want to but what if she's already dreaming about being Mrs. Grover 3 . You cant  do much on that can you ?
Its not a question of what we want its more of what they want , & if they want to be together you or I dont have much to do .. do we ? Reaspect the institution of marraige & KSG .. well come again ROFL

Hey man, you got a point! But I'll believe it when I see it 'cause right now I doubt it, she's called him a 'buddha' and she'said he reminds her of her taaya ji, so excuse me if I think she's not dreaming about Grover Smile 

Did you just realize you said 'Its not a question of what we want'? Then why the f**k are you here harping on about them and polluting this thread? Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.

KulfiBai IF-Sizzlerz
KulfiBai
KulfiBai

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
^ Who the f**k am I? I am a forum member who is also entitled to 'freedom of speech' Smile If I think you're talking shit, I'll call you out on it, but go on and say whatever, after all in your words, "Its not a question of what we want" is it? I'll leave you and your delusional predictions the hell alone.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MrMrsChiping.MisHumptyDumpty

moniloveasya IF-Stunnerz
moniloveasya
moniloveasya

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 12:02am | IP Logged
surbhi is so scared. tfs

MisHumptyDumpty

MisHumptyDumpty IF-Stunnerz
MisHumptyDumpty
MisHumptyDumpty

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Hmmm Interesting. 

but Wouldn't it be better if you really discuss about the rising in the price of ONION and PETROL rather than PEOPLE who will not even fetch you a snack? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kankabhorneenabinuLivingfree

MysticRiver IF-Addictz
MysticRiver
MysticRiver

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
thanks a ton for sharing..Smile
MrMrsChiping. IF-Sizzlerz
MrMrsChiping.
MrMrsChiping.

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
i am a silent member..pure KaJen fan..but like surbhi her cuteness,dimple everything..but dont watch qabool hai much ..
but i read post by oishi,or any other member about qabool hai..as i like karan and surbhi individually if not together
I like the members of this forum..they dont fight ,they dont hate each other in spite some being kajen and some being kabhi fan..
If karan wants to be with jeniifer or surbhi its his legal right..why you are bashing them..its independence day there in india so buddies kindly free your mind off from stupid things...
Sit back watch qabool hai.if you cant like kabhi(like me) simply bug off and let those people calmly see it who like them..
thank you..p

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

paining2000kankabhorMisHumptyDumpty

neenabinu IF-Sizzlerz
neenabinu
neenabinu

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MisHumptyDumpty

Hmmm Interesting. 

but Wouldn't it be better if you really discuss about the rising in the price of ONION and PETROL rather than PEOPLE who will not even fetch you a snack? 
Ankie ...interesting topic yaarSmile

MisHumptyDumpty

Go to top