Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

OK Grow Up People! We're better than that!

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:29am | IP Logged
(I have a short sound clip but this post basically sums up my sentiments if you don't want to hear it, sound clip: 
https://soundcloud.com/shwetasmiles/come-on-guys-were-better-than/s-VameE)

My beloved IPKKNDians, as much as I love you, this is unacceptable. I remember how bad I felt when people were bashing Barun the first time he reached the number one rank overtaking a certain other actor.

The MAIN reason why I'm making this is because I understand how it feels when people senselessly bash your favorite actors and show, and I'm a complete Barun and IPKKND fangirl (have no shame in admitting this). Once again your anger upon the LORD OF IDIOTS Star Plus is justified but not on the characters and actors, honestly I'm just treating "this new show" (I refuse to call it IPKKND) as just another show. It's not IPKKND and never will be no matter what Star Plus says. We excited when IPKKND was starting, these fans are excited about "this new show" with an unfortunately copied name.

I honestly feel bad though, really bad for Avinash and Shrenu fans because I mean I KNOW FOR A FACT if Barun joined another TV show (Sanaya already joined one and the feelings are mutual) I would BE EFFING ELATED! It's just their misfortune Star Plus decided to be greedy and cash in on IPKKND's name.

Again I am just as mad as you are, but I refuse to be rude. It's just another show, it'll never be IPKKND and we all know it. Keep trying, and the chances are low because Star Plus invested a lot of money into this "franchise", but keep trying. But be peaceful.

Avinash and Shrenu fans here's a much needed hug Hug

and IPKKNDians this tough time calls for a group hug:

And most importantly this forum is a beautiful place, I don't want to project us as a mean nasty bunch of people.

Will add to this post later. It's 3 AM here!

Edited by -ForeverYours- - 14 August 2013 at 12:54am

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

sugarvisionbanaya4arshiparveenharryneethu01metaphor4xyzw231goodluck1hari93sami99abayancedeeptha93ipkrocks21nidinanisammanutdno1coolbakes_Jaladmanjusha7..Kritz..meghnascrazyaddictionTheSmurfsleanne_1983kiara86dolly_11sreemeerasupriya.arshiRozy77SanzforSushkhushboo1234AMNP-DobByDoDgeR-Titaliya_APdeepz_SI.BSsmanrini_katarshi_karishsaima4744bewakoofLadkidiv26SaRun.AnarocksickincarnadineOmorabotiaNkItA.Cincandescentmuffins2waffles-Iruni-verisimilitudeNan08Channa_mereyaaangrybread-Pritt-.SobtiLicious.riti4uArnieBoyBarunserendipity.

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Like you said we love the show
Hate star plus
Spam star plus
Unko naam badlne par majboor kardo
But dont bash the new lead actors(i dont know who the hell they are but i feel bad for them)
Dont bash them on their looks or their acting
Just remember
Only one ipkknd- with sarun and cast and crew
Be sure to spam star plus

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

goodluck1NavjotSsreemeera

SanzforSush IF-Dazzler
SanzforSush
SanzforSush

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Have nothing against d new leads! Wish them all d best! But seriously did they have to name it IPKKND? What is SP thinking? Our show was not a hit coz of its name! We had a brilliant cast, writers, directors...anyways...not gonna bash d actors...just wont watch it!

Edited by sushk123 - 14 August 2013 at 12:36am

goodluck1mjhtgeetfansreemeera

kiara86 IF-Dazzler
kiara86
kiara86

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
I do agree now.
Initially I really felt bad and I don't know why. It has to do something with the extreme attachment I had to the show. That is why I could not stand another show using the same name and calling it season two. 
But two days later, I think and say "Its ok man. Let them make the show"
The actors are not at fault either.
But we have our memories of our beloved show and it is still running on Life OK. Will be content with that.

End of it all there was and will only be one Arnav and Khushi for me.

Peace.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

metaphor4saima4744Nan08Channa_mereyaa

..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
I'm proud of you three^

:')

And yeah I mean I am totally against them using our name. It feels really bad. But isme bechare actors/characters ko kyun beech main ghaseet rahe ho! 

Suppose this show was called Astha (spelled A-S-T-H-A occasionally A-A-S-T-H-A), would you criticize and make a laughing stock out the characters so brutally if it was just another show called "Astha"? (I don't particularly like the characters but that is my opinion, I'm not going to go insensibly bashing them around).

Just spare people's and fans' feelings and emotions. (As for Star Plus I am all for giving them a piece of our minds).

Be courteous. Be nice. That is all I ask.

SanzforSushNan08-Pritt-

Prim_123 IF-Rockerz
Prim_123
Prim_123

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:45am | IP Logged
dats what i said in one of my post.. actually i m feeling bad for d casts bcoz they r gonna be a part of a flop show which wl be sht down very soonApprove
.BumbleBee. IF-Dazzler
.BumbleBee.
.BumbleBee.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
You're right. We shouldn't bash the leads because it isn't their fault. Big smile
..Shweta.. IF-Rockerz
..Shweta..
..Shweta..

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prim123

dats what i said in one of my post.. actually i m feeling bad for d casts bcoz they r gonna be a part of a flop show which wl be sht down very soonApprove

I mean that's my prediction too, but I'm not going to discourage the fans. (EDIT: Ok when I say flop I mean in the sense that Star Plus will close it down due to the fandom's anger because we led our own show to close down when we were unhappy so it's just a prediction Star Plus will do the same thing and get overwhelmed like last time, nothing on the actors! Don't get hurt loves!) But thanks for being understanding, one sister to another. (Unless you're a guy, then that might be awkard)

Edited by -ForeverYours- - 14 August 2013 at 1:32am

Go to top