India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MY SUPER ROCKING RISHBALA & BITTUJI !! {PICS}

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:24am | IP Logged
WELL GUYZZ IN THE EPI THERE WAS NOTHING AS SUCH SO GREAT TO SHARE ABOUT SleepyErmmBUT YA  I WANT TO SHARE SOMETHING ABOUT MY TRIO WHICH I WANT TO SAYApprove & LOVEDHeart ABOUT THEMSmileSmile : -----------

1] FIRSTLY ABOUT MY MADHU :Smile---------
REALLY IT WAS GREAT TO SEE COURAGEOUS & FIERY MADHU PUTTING KNIFEClapStar ON GANGU SULLU'S NECK LOL& THEN HAPPILY LEAVE A CUT MARK ON HIS  FACEApprove WHICH WAS REALLY SUPERB ON MADHU'S PARTStar Thumbs UpBUT HOW I WISH TO SEE MADHU KILLING THAT GANGU SULLU WI
TH HER SAME KNIFEThumbs UpLOL !!!! LOOK ON GUNDA' S FACE WAS HILARIOUSROFL !!!!!!!!

THOUGH IN THE PRECAP , MADHU SLAPPED BITTUJI OuchWHICH HE DIDNT DESERVE ErmmBUT STILL MADHU SLAPPED HIM FOR SAYING BAD UNKNOWINGLY ABOUT HER RKShockedOuch WHICH MADHU CANT TOLERATE AT ALLDisapprove AS WHATEVER SHE IS DOING IS JUST TO PROTECT HER RK BY SACRIFICING HERSELFCry BUT SHE ISNT WRONG CARING ABOUT HIM ApproveBECOZ SHE LOVES HIM MOST IN THIS WORLD HeartIT'S JUST THAT SHE'S NOT TAKING SOME PROPER & SMART STEPS TO AGAINST THAT FLOP DISGUSTING MAD SULLU OF EXPOSING HIM IN FRONT OF THE WORLD ShockedPinch!!!!!
HOPE MADHU BE WITH HER RK ALWAYS WITHOUT LEAVING HIMApprove FOR ANY STUPID REASON OR SACRIFICING HERSELFOuchThumbs Down AS HER RK IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT HER & HE NEEDS HER UNCONDITIONAL TRUE LOVE & SUPPORT IN HIS LIFE TO BREATH &  LIVEThumbs UpHeart !!!!!!!!!

Photo: gud morning everyonehave a great day#shaifali

2] SECONDLY ABOUT MY RK Tongue:--------

YAAH LOOKS LIKE RIGHT KAMINA MY AWESOME GREAT SUPERSTAR RK IS COMING BACK WinkEmbarrassedAS HE'S HEART BROKENBroken Heart & NOW INSTEAD OF HEART IS THINKING FROM BRAIN Evil Smile& REALLY I WISH HE FINDS OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT WHAT ALL THINGS HAD & ARE HAPPENING AROUND HIM WHICH HE'S UNAWARE OF Thumbs UpLIKE GANGU TORTURING HIS MADHU AT HIS BACK, THAT GANGU TAKING ADVANTAGE OF HIS FAKE DEATH & RK COURT CASE & HIM BEING N JAIL , THEN EYEING ON & BLACKMAILING HIS BIWI FOR SEPARATING FROM HIM & THAT EATING MADHU'S HEAD ALL THE TIME BY THREATENING HER
AngryDeadSO THAT SHE PRETENDS TO BE STONE HEART WOMAN TOWARDS HER RK WHOM SHE LOVE THE MOST Heart& AS THAT HIS MADHU CANT BE HEARTLESS EVER Ouch!!!!!!! MORE THAN MADHU SAVING RK IT SEEMS TO ME & AS I FEEL THAT RK NEEDS TO SAVE MORE THAN HIMSELF HIS MADHU ErmmShockedFROM ALL THE ABOVE I MENTIONED ABOUT HER FROM THAT SO CALLED FLOP VILLIAN AngryDead !!!!!!!
UFF CANT SEE MADHU TOLERATING SO MUCH CryWHEN HER RK IS NOT WITH HER OuchBUT NOW WHEN HE'S WITH HER WANT HIM TO NEVER LET GO OFF HIS MADHU FAR EVER FROM HIM INSTEAD SAVE  HERThumbs Up FROM ALL THIS CRAP NONSENSEAngry & KEEP HER FOREVER WITH HIM UNDER THE SHELTER OF HIS TRUE LOVE , CARE & UNDERSTANDING HeartApprove!!!!!!!!

Photo: Baahon K Darmiyan Do Pyar Mil Rhe H ♥
Photo: Hum Hain Deewane Tere Deewane
THOUGH RK SIGNED THE DIVORCE PAPERS IN ANGER AngryShockedBUT STILL AT LAST HE UNDERSTOOD WITH THE HELP OF HIS ACTIVE BRAIN & BITTUJI AGAINWink CoolTHAT THERE IS SOMETHING FISHYGeek AS HIS MADHU WHO MADLY LOVESHeart & WHO SAW SO MANY HAPPY DREAMS WITH HIM Day Dreaming CAN NEVER LEAVE HIM ApproveFOR ANY STUPID RUBBISH MEANINGLESS REASONSillyWacko !!!
Photo: RK signing the divorce papers ..#tabby

3] THIRDLY MY BITTUJI Smile:---------

HE ALWAYS HAD & IS WITH HIS CHIEF & BHABHIJI WITH HIS CARE , WORRY , DEDICATION & LOVE FOR THEM , WITHOUT ANY CONDITIONS & RELATION STILL IS ALWAYS READY TO DO FOR HIS CHIEF & HIS BHABHIJI WHOM HE DEARLY TREATS RK AS HIS CHIEF HIS TRUE FRIEND HIS BROTHER & MADHU AS HIS SISTER , BHABHIJI ALWAYS !!!!!!Thumbs UpApprove
HE GENUINELY WANT TO DO SOMETHING FOR THEM SO THAT HE CAN RE-UNITE THEMApprove & NOT LET THEM SEPARATE AS HE CANT SEE THIS OuchBECOZ HE IS HIMSELF IS THE WITNESS OF THEIR TRUE LOVE ALWAYS SO HE JUST WANT THEIR HAPPINESS & TOGETHER Thumbs UpBUT ALAS POOR BITTUJI GET'S WHAT , YA SLAPS FROM THEM OuchBUT HE STILL BEARS IT BECOZ HE KNOWS THE DEPTH OF RISHBALA'S LOVE & THAT RISHBALA ARE NOTHING WITHOUT EACH OTHER !!HeartThumbs Up

I JUST LOVE MY TRIO HeartWink!!!!! OMG I TELL U GUYSS HOW I  WISH TO SEE IF THIS COULD HAPPEN & HOPING MY RISHBALA & SWEET BITTUJI WORKING TOGETHER STRONGLY AGAINST THAT IRRITATING GANGSTER & BRING HIS TRUTH IN FRONT EVERYONE SOON WITH FULL TOO PROOFSApprove Thumbs Up& THIS KICK THIS IDIOTIC USELESS CRIMINAL OUT OF THE SHOW SOON AngryDead !!!!!!!!! REALLY IT'S INTOLERABLE SEEING HIM ALL THE TIME HIS FACE POPS UP ON THE SCREEN AngryDead!!!!!!! UFF JUST CANT WAIT TO HEAR MY HOTTIE RK'S RKISH STYLE AWESOME DIALOGUE & SEE HIM BURNING THOSE STUPID DIVORCE PAPERSWinkClapStar & PLZ CV'S WANT TO SEE MY INTELLIGENT & FABULOUS RK BACK ApproveEmbarrassed& WHO WILL SHOW THE WORLD THAT NO ONE DEFEAT HIM AS HE IS THE ULTIMATE WINNERCoolApprove & RISHBALA ARE MADE FOR EACH OTHER SO THEY DONT DESERVE TO SEPARATE NOR THEY WILL EVER SEPARATE AS THEY ARE GOD MADE COUPLE Thumbs UpApprove& GOD'S BLESSINGS ARE ALWAYS WITH THEM Thumbs UpSO TRUTH & TRUE LOVE WILL WIN StarApproveOVER EVIL LOOSER ENEMIES  BY HOOK OR BOY CROOK AngryDead!!
'' MY FANTASTIC BREATHTAKING COUPLE RISHBALA OUR DVD ARE SUPER ROCKING ClapStar & OF COURSE MY GOLU MOLU
LOLSWEET BITTUJI ALSO ROCKZZ TOOWink !! RK -MADHU-BITTUJI'S GREAT TRIO ROCKZZ'' !!WinkThumbs Up

Edited by Chitrarocking - 14 August 2013 at 1:33am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

skamanisvirenMercuryVenuspiaabhaysunithavarmasweetmaya_khannishsweetshinapriyatimi2000SupervampireLSPDsp110aan-rishmevanpSagar21cardio21Vina23TuMeridarkmystery01Renu13Kennosree.gattufaria86ananya2000DushtDanaf.Rihan05..sairat..Maria-capriAnaya_Neel_Msarcastic_teensusan7Mystic_nights_.Shree.My_VivJaan.Glyceriene.amandadsouza95moniluvskinshukleelaa9

-QueenlyChitra- IF-Stunnerz
-QueenlyChitra-
-QueenlyChitra-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
DO COMMENTS & LIKES RISHBALA FANS & IF ANY BITTUJI FAN IS ALSO THERE LIKE ME THEN ALSO DO TELL YOUR VIEWS GUYSS Thumbs Up!!!!!!!
Anaya_ IF-Sizzlerz
Anaya_
Anaya_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:23am | IP Logged
Good post
love to see tikdi more than others

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-QueenlyChitra-

amandadsouza95 IF-Stunnerz
amandadsouza95
amandadsouza95

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged