Leading Ladies of Indian TV- Sonarika

Posted: 10 years ago
Sonarika at no13
Leading ladies of Indian television

Comment: Post

The
leading ladies of Indian television are a rage, mostly among the Indian
middle-class. We bring you the top 15 actresses on TV who has made a
name for themselves in the industry and in our hearts too.

Sonarika Bhadoria

Sonarika Bhadoria is best known for her role of Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev on Life OK. She debuted 2011, in the television show Tum Dena Saath Mera that aired on Life OK.

http://wonderwoman.intoday.in/photo/top-15-actresses-of-indian-television/15/3421.html#photo1
Miss Sonarika Alot.
Want To See In A New Tv Serial Soon.
Thanks For Sharing Afss. (:
Thanks for the share. Sonarika was magnificent as Parvati. She was the life of DKDM along with it's star and main lead Mohit Raina and responsible for the best run of DKDM which the show has seen this past year since her introduction as Parvati.
She is missed very badly and I want her to be back soon.
thanx for sharing sushant fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ ( i know your name but i'll call you sushant fan๐Ÿ˜‰)
Originally posted by jyoti07

thanx for sharing sushant fan๐Ÿ˜ƒ ( i know your name but i'll call you sushant fan๐Ÿ˜‰)

okay no problem! And I loved it too as I'm really a Sushant fan๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Wow Sona at No.13 in top 15 quite cool. Mahadev saw super success when she was part of it and that is the truth. Her replacement was a big blow but she still rules the hearts of her fans as Parvati.  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Ya ya yippee yippee ya ya ya our Sonu rocks. When she came in DKDM saw heights of success along with the dashing Mohit Raina.
They killed the charm when Sona was replaced but still she is the best and among the best today.
Wow in the elite list huh. But for us she is will always be the shinning star meaning number one. Sona come back. ๐Ÿฅณ
Miss her and she did rule the hearts of audience as long as she was on board which was more than a year in Mahadev. The loss is too much to bear now. 
according to me sona is no.1...๐Ÿ˜ƒ