•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
no virika, no vv-bro, neither virman nor jeeman😔...i am confused😕...am i actually watching the real ehmmbh🤔...nowadays i am just switching on tv at 8:30 pm coz i am mostly free at that time, start changing channels randomly and switch it off at 9 pm...don't want to remember my fav show ehmmbh for this...don't you guys think, better it should have ended earlier...
u r very correct... yesterday I just sat in TV for a sake and by 9, it switched off and went to sleep...And that too without virat ...  very boring to watch...
it looks like ehmmbh with second season .its just new characters ,new actors and new story . show has literally died now with new one taking its palce bas same title he 😕
I have stopped watching the show! Thank god for it! The leads have taken a back seat and now its all about new characters/actors! Wish our dear cvs cud realize that less than a month is left! At least show us something now!
No it's not. 🤔 It's CKK (Cameos Ki Kahaani). What EHMMBH? Who JeeMan? Who VirMan? Who VirIka? CVs tho are in love with Vidhi and Harshad. Surrogacy is beautiful, but this show leaves no chance to show it as disgusting. Two sisters meaning the world for each other is beautiful, but the creatives leave no flaw in ruining their 20 years worth of feelings for each other by reincarnating their father.  Edited by .Kriti. - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Sweety1234556

I have stopped watching the show! Thank god for it! The leads have taken a back seat and now its all about new characters/actors! Wish our dear cvs cud realize that less than a month is left! At least show us something now!
don't expect anything from cvs coz they love to go against our wishes
Originally posted by .Kriti.

No it's not. 🤔 It's CKK (Cameos Ki Kahaani). What EHMMBH? Who JeeMan? Who VirMan? Who VirIka? CVs tho are in love with Vidhi and Harshad. Surrogacy is beautiful, but this show leaves no chance to show it as disgusting. Two sisters meaning the world for each other is beautiful, but the creatives leave no flaw in ruining their 20 years worth of feelings for each other by reincarnating their father. 
loved the title CKK👍🏼...seems as if leads and cameo have exchanged their role
lolll u r ryt!!! 
For me no Virat=no ehm!!