Symptoms of Shanak/Yasharanmania..Kuch Pagalpanti.

Posted: 10 years ago

From past three years I hving some problems with me..like I can't sleep easily..I remain awake till 1-2 a.m., I forget things easily, I can't concentrate on anything, sometimes I lost in thoughts that I don't realise wht ppl saying around me...sometimes I suddenly start blushing..sometimes I started laughing at my cell or comp. screen!! My family already started beliveing dat I'm gone case now & mera kuch nahi ho sakata..lol!! If U guys also facing same problems then I'm sure we all hv some serious desease...Its none other than..

'SHANAK/YASHARANMANIA'

If U want to detect it...then check dis below list...Its shows Symptoms of its.

* You find Karan Hottest guy & yashashri the most beautiful girl in the world.

* For you only Shanak/yasharan is world best couple.

*You day doesnot end without watching atleast one shanak scence everyday.

* Your day start thinking abt them & end thinking abt them only.(Dimag kharab ho gaya hain mera toh)

* You remain awake till 1-2 a.m. while watching shanak scences. (well my family already  call me Ulloo ki patthi)

* At 4a.m. you feel nostalgic abt RBO & you ended up watching shanak scences one after one.

* You almost raped the replay button while watching shanak scneces.(kya kya banana padata hain- Rapist bhi..lol)

*You keep replaying shanak scences in your mind millions times.(Dinbhar bas yahi sochati rehati hun...mom kehati hain khudaki shadi ke baarein mein itana sochati toh ab tak ho chuki hoti)

* You spend whole night watching shanak scence on your cell without sleepingn then in next morningu sleep in bus on your way to work place...n ppl in bus gvs u weird looks.(par main dhyan nahi deti...kyun ki...Kuch toh log kaenge..logo ka kaam hain kehana.. .chodo bekar ki baaton mein kahi beet na jaye raina😆)

* you keep gusshing abt shanak with your friends.

* when u started blushing suddenly by reminding shanak HOT scences. ( with you  my  Gaal goes Laal😆)

* you started using 'Budthal' instead of 'Idiot' (Its the cutest way to call someone idiot😉)

* you imagine shanak on your fav. songs

* Getting Insomniac is the big symptom of shanakmania.

* you are always in search of new shanak VMs n you keep begging your fav. VM makers to make shanak vm on your fav. song. & siggies from thr pics. (Bahut papad belane padate hain..lol)

* You grin alot whlie watching shanak scences...no matter in where you are.(Inshort Colgetwalon ko mujhe hi Brand Ambrassdor banana chahiye tha)

*Every day you get 'Galies' from your parents coz of shanak (Well iss mamale mein main puri besharam hun...ek kaan se suno dusare kaan se chod do)

* In your life you havn't write single page essay but now you are becum awsome Shanak FF writer.( I'm very weak at languages kabhi essay mein 4/10 se jyada mile hi nahi...)

* You say 'Thanku' & 'Sori'.

* You are having Shanak pics evrywhr as desktop or screensaver in system and mobile. (Everyone compliment me such Goodlooking couple'aaye haye )

* You follow 'Mahapurush's Rule "Dosti mein no sorry, no thank you".

* you are not watching any show as no one come close to Shanak/Yasharan's chemestry. (True Facts!!)

* you started Daydreaming.

* you are madly in luv with 'Kuch Khas hain song'. (Its my ringtone😃)

* For you 'Satarangi Re' is most romantic song ever.

* Now your fav. colours are White, Pink & Golden.

*  Pink & White is your most fav. colour combination.

* You want to keep big frame of Shanak re-marriage pic in your bed room coz its your  most  fav. pic of them. (Yeh bhi kar leti par then mujhe woh frame bed room mein nahi aagra ke pagalkhane ke room mein lagana padata😆)

* Every song picturised on shanak is in your fav. song list.

* you keep staring at shanak pic without blinking your eyes. (Kitabein itani aankhein phadkar padhi hoti toh aaj mein kaha se kaha hoti...par phir shayad yaha jaroor nahi hoti...so joh hota hain acche ke liye hi hota hain)

* Thanks to shanak you are known as 'Besharam' in your family.(I'm the Besharam No- 2 coz No-1 ka haq sirf hamari Leenaji ka hain..aur mein kisi ka haq nahi chinati waise yeh besharamon ki list bahut badi hain😆)

* you luv to watch yasharan interviews n your dieing to see new atleast small interview of them. (hey bhaggu kab sunoge hamari??)

* you imagine shanak every story you read. (Thank god I hv completed my studdies warana exams mein maine Shanak ki luv story ko hi likhana tha)

*you get angry when ppl bash Shanak/Yasharan but you never bash them in return. ( coz ignorance is pure bliss)

* you spent time on drooling over shanak rather than bashing other couples.

* you are comparing yourself with Khanak & your hubby with Shan hahahaha.(Its for married only I'm very much single n ready to mingle...lol not yet :P)

* You keep saying ur hubby,"main tumari patni hun aur tum mere pati".

*  u started finding Shan's quality in every guy'.but u always get disappointed.(lagata hain bhagwan ne ek hi aisa ' Antic piece' banaya hain..lol)

* You use 'Really now' n 'Aye haye' in your talks.

* Trying to make everyone Shanak fan, n irritate family members by asking to watch Shanak scences & VMs.

* You try to stalk yasharan everywhr for some hints (Don't ask me wch hints...lol)

* You get irritate by yasharan sometime but cool down soon coz you know they are yasharan.( Aur kuch kar bhi nahi sakate na)

* After three years also, you get surprised by yasharan's similar talks n actions but then you call it 'Just A Coincidance'. (we have big list of those beautiful coincidence :D)

* You feel like jumping with joy  by just one mention abt RBO from yasharan.

* You find Shanak cute n innoent kids n yasharan 'Big Jerks' but you still luv them madly.

* When you get happy you spam your timeline with Shanak stuff.

* You think yasharan new co-star their bhai-behan so you don't bash them.

* you feel happy when yasharan are happy.

* You like karan silent in mode when he is not talking abt Shanak/RBO😈...lol n you like yashu being chirpy😃. (point of difference again😆)

* You are always affraid of yasharan Chat sessions but you still want to chat with them.

* You have faced many embrassing experiences coz of watching shanak romantic scences. (main toh kisi ko muh dekhane ke layak nahi rahi thi)

* You got 'Thappad' n 'Chappal' form mummy coz of  Shanak. (ek chote scence ki kimat tum kya jano Rameshbabu...hum se pucho Chappal tak khai hain humne uss liye)

* Sometimes U get so emotional for shanak/yasharan that u feel like crying n u don't hv any reason to tell your mummy.

* You jump out with excitement whem you get even small info abt them.

* You keep tweeting Shanak FFs link to yasharan.

* You had tears of happiness when you saw Yasharan cuming interview of Diwali.

* Your family think you hv 'Gajanimania' coz you don't remeber anything except Shanak/yasharan (But I knew we hv Shanakmania..lol)

* You do buttering to evry other reporter for yasharan interview.

* You have made a perfect plan with  your friends to kidnap yasharan...lol.

* Dis one from Ranjudi- Loving  yasharan as my own kids, even before Hridu(her daugther) was  born. (She is big support for all of us)

* When you go to temple you have only wish from god to fulfill your biggest dream.

* you think yashu as your sister n karan as your Jiju ..lol (Don't take seriuously :P)

* You keep begging for yasharan pic to yasharan (Bade jalim hain return gift sirf ek hi fan group ke liye hota hain...hamare liye nahi)

* You always pray for their sucess & Happiness.

* you are totaly Lattoo over yasharan smile.

* you are stick with your mobile 24x7 even while sleeping coz you have some Besharam pics of shanak in it...lol

* you think your bro is your biggest enemy coz he always try to snach out ur cell from you.😡

* After three years also your still sure one day yasharan will be back onscreen.

* Last but not least...Your biggest dream is  you want to see yasharan in real life together😉. (Hahaha..don't jump at me...I'm saying,"We want to meet them n see them together in  real life together😆)

If u all to have seen dis symptoms in you...then you are surely suffering from Shanak/Yasharanmania... N only yasharan can cure it...but  for this they have to come back onscreen together as soon as poosible...Hopefully, One day God will hear our wish n make it Granted!!😃

P.S.  We know  other must me thinking we are crazy but no we are not crazy we all are mental...so , we found  perfect place for us 'Yasharan Assylum :D :D' .. Have fun while reading it😆

And Big Thank you to all my lovely friends including Leena, Ranju, Mona, Poo, Shayni, Manee, Trup, Kushaboo, Amna n many more Shanak/yasharians  for keeping our madness for Yasharan alive...Luv you all ðŸ¤—

Edited by Miss.Wahian - 10 years ago
OMGeee Neeeluuu🤢
Awesome thread...its fantabulous!!😃🤗
Agree with you dear🤗

Wohooo we are suffering from ShaNak/YashAranMania  - Lol life mein koi itna kush nahi hoti really after learning that they are suffering from some sort of disease but we are all unique!! We enjoy it truly!!😉😆

24/7 my heart and mind thinks of YashAran and i have realized that i have'nt give any time for Love in my life...😆[Preoccupied with YashAran]😕

We are always connected with ShaNak/YashAran by one or the other way...Always wish for their re-union and comeback!!

YashAran/ShaNak - You guyzz spoilt us...iske liye aapko zaroor saza dena chahiye and the saza is "You guyzz should act together again"😃😉

Edited by Maneesha_Shanak - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Maneesha_Shanak

OMGeee Neeeluuu🤢
Awesome thread...its fantabulous!!😃🤗
Agree with you dear🤗

Wohooo we are suffering from ShaNak/YashAranMania  - Lol life mein koi itna kush nahi hoti really after learning that they are suffering from some sort of disease but we are all unique!! We enjoy it truly!!😉😆

24/7 my heart and mind thinks of YashAran and i have realized that i have'nt give any time for Love in my life...😆[Preoccupied with YashAran]😕

We are always connected with ShaNak/YashAran by one or the other way...Always wish for their re-union and comeback!!

YashAran/ShaNak - You guyzz spoilt us...iske liye aapko zaroor saza dena chahiye and the saza is "You guyzz should act together again"😃😉

hahaha..thanku My partner in crime😆
n I superagree with U...they deserve a punishment for making all of us 'INSANE'😆...Their Come back is perfect punishment for them😆 
Eeeks..😃 Finally you made the thread..🤗
Originally posted by poo_j

Eeeks..😃 Finally you made the thread..🤗
hahaha...thanku🤗
LMAOOO!!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ NEELUUU...AAJA JHAPPI DU TUJHE🤗🤗🤗

awesome thread neelu..finally u made it..😃😃😛😛 we all have dis yasharan/shanak mania n we dont want any medicine to cure dis mania infact we dnt want dis mania to cure..

n ya..(clearing my throat)🤢 im proud to b besharam no.1..waise tu mujhse mera haq bhi chinti toh bhi bura nahi manti mein..😆😆
Originally posted by angelic_leena_3

LMAOOO!!! ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ NEELUUU...AAJA JHAPPI DU TUJHE🤗🤗🤗

awesome thread neelu..finally u made it..😛 we all have dis yasharan/shanak mania n we dont want any medicine to cure dis mania infact we dnt want dis mania to cure..

n ya..(clearing my throat)🤢 im proud to b besharam no.1..waise tu mujhse mera haq bhi chinti toh bhi bura nahi manti mein..😆😆
yeh le Jadu ki jhappi🤗 

agar aise pagal dost meilenge toh who want to get out of dis yasharanmania😆

Btw, tu hi rakh Besharam No.1 ke position...coz u r the most deserving candidate😆
Edited by Miss.Wahian - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Miss.Wahian

yeh le Jadu ki jhappi🤗 

agar aise pagal dost meilenge toh who want to get out of dis yasharanmania😆

Btw, tu hi rakh Besharam No.1 ke position...coz u r the most deserving candidate😆

hum aur humare pagalpanti..JAI HO...😃😃😃😃
Originally posted by angelic_leena_3

hum aur humare pagalpanti..JAI HO...😃

Group 🤗 to all!!! Now our pagalpanti known to all!!!😆
Originally posted by poo_j

Group 🤗 to all!!! Now our pagalpanti known to all!!!😆

humare baki ke pagal kaha gaye ??😆