Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Newsroom Article - Why Star Plus used the title ! - Page 2

Arnabkhushi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Channel is just playing with our sentiments. They even know how close we were to IPKKND. It hurts when our fav show's title is given to that show with which sarun have nuthing to do. Its jusT like they are sprinkling peeper on our wounds. They cant bring season 2 with Sarun but title they re giving to other show. SUCKS .SUCKS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AMNP thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
SP are morons, loosers and a disgusting channel...How cheap can they get...no wonder none of their shows are doing well off late and they deserve it... and i hope and pray that this show as well goes down the drain.
Arnabkhushi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AMNP

SP are morons, loosers and a disgusting channel...How cheap can they get...no wonder none of their shows are doing well off late and they deserve it... and i hope and pray that this show as well goes down the drain.

they would repent their decession of getting diff cast instead of Sarun. I hope day comes sooner when this show goes flop, and they say in their interview- had we cast Sarun, ths show of our would touch height of Success.
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
They had no reason to change the title.. They are just cashing on the title.. 😵 
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This is not even a question to be asked that whether this show will create the same magic or not because i m damn sure that its gonna be flop for sure...
Die SP Die with ur stupid cheap tactics and dirty politics 😡