Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
His Upper half is so short.. lol.
He should have worn the pant just above his buttcrack to make his bod longer. 

Johnny.Balraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it takes a lot effort at such age, first body for Ghajni, then 3idiot for young student, then a body build  gymnast.

It is an amazing dedication towards his work  
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
The poster looks very intriguing. However as a Aamir fan I have to say I hate how his body looks here- all puffed up and what not. Its for the same reason I didnt like his look in Ghajini too. Plus he is so short, his body frame looks so odd. its like his torso ends even befire it began.
subha_rath2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i like aamir khan alot and his movies also...very very good actor...

.but when i saw this poster first i thought someone is joking...the man looks like he had pain in his huge bump...so holding it...so i thought someone is carricaturing dhoom3 poster...but i was wrong...it is actually dhoom 3 poster...i like the external look except the pose and the body of the man who is standing...(aamir khan)...its looking weird...
Edited by subha_rath2004 - 10 years ago
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
About Aamir i agree they should not foruc on body language and style because he is not hrithik or any one who has these kinbd of factors Aamir will look weired in these things and the comperesion will be and for sure Aamir will not win this battle they must focus on other factors but not bosy style language
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
haha like the ETT 1st look kat is snubbed here again😆
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
he looks so short😕 bt it ill b blockbuster nyway!!
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: theprince

About Aamir i agree they should not foruc on body language and style because he is not hrithik or any one who has these kinbd of factors Aamir will look weired in these things and the comperesion will be and for sure Aamir will not win this battle they must focus on other factors but not bosy style language

Aamir is not there to model for a fashion show..stop commenting on his height...cas movies are all about acting nd wen it comes to acting,hes the BAAP of all actors..period  
theprince thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Dhoom3
my friend you get me wrong i love Aamir and this Dhoom 3 will be huge huge BB iam talking about the script and the makers if they told Aamir to act like that its anot about Aamir acting skills but about their vesion about the role because dhoom seires is all about style
Aamir's man boobs in Ghajini were enough trauma. What's the need to see him half naked again? He's so short and has a weirdly proportioned body so why are they trying the hot and sexy shirtless thing with Aamir.  Leave that for guys like Hrithik and John.

They should have shown him as a more normal guy with clothes on.  He doesn't have the body or height to pull off the hawt look.