Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Issshhh...Pyaar ka tai-tai fiiissshhh!! (Page 3)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anitarani

Originally posted by _charu_

Isssh ! hawt animalistic behavior & Sullu bhai Embarrassed  

Deva deva...don't u understand...this scene of knife was the perfect communication between
Bhai and Madhu...Tongue

pyar ki nishani? Issshhh Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloreSau_ka_note

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poluk

Originally posted by pyaare_laal

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Pyaare ji U R REPORTD FR INSULTNG BHAI! Hw dare u? Do u knw nethng abt kamustry. Ishsh da hawt hawt kamustry bw chaku nd bhai. Jaan leva. Did u notce da louu cut? Ishsh. Mreovr bhai louuu s madhu. Dnt u knw africn custms? Pointng a knfe s hawt nd s a desire to louu or mate:-x wd da persn u r pointng d knfe at. Its acrdng to a post so dnt bsh me.
pls do not report me Cry waise bhi pehle se hi koi hai jo mere post ko lock karwata fir raha haan Cry ab aap shuru mat kijiyega! Maine apne profile me location me 'western sahara' unhi likha hai, I m not from Africa, no idea about customs prevailing out there Confused yeah chemistry between churi and bhai was awesome , kuch der aur SuRi romance chalta to bhai history ban jate LOL

"Attacking with knives is hott sizzling chemistry and indicates a suppressed desire to fall in love/ with the person you are attacking." As per psychology book of rangeelaland by professor Isshhh.
Shocked Haaaww!!people of rangeelaland really said so? Koi pls unhe Dr. Mathur ka number de do!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorePoluk.Lonewalker.

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

[

"Attacking with knives is hott sizzling chemistry and indicates a suppressed desire to fall in love/ with the person you are attacking."  As per psychology book of rangeelaland by professor Isshhh.

Issshhh ! nahi re Shruti ! Sultan is a medium to save Madhu from this abusive marriage..poetic justice to RK LOL the medium is Sultan and ST Sir 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloremasan1Sau_ka_note

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

[

"Attacking with knives is hott sizzling chemistry and indicates a suppressed desire to fall in love/ with the person you are attacking."  As per psychology book of rangeelaland by professor Isshhh.

Issshhh ! nahi re Shruti ! Sultan is a medium to save Madhu from this abusive marriage..poetic justice to RK LOL the medium is Sultan and ST Sir 

& Sultan  has some bigger plan which makes him a better person than RK. 

PS: Please tell me the meaning of this line. I am not enlightened enough to understand this.CryCry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangaloremasan1Sau_ka_note_charu_

Poluk Goldie
Poluk
Poluk

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Pyaare ji U R REPORTD FR INSULTNG BHAI! Hw dare u? Do u knw nethng abt kamustry. Ishsh da hawt hawt kamustry bw chaku nd bhai. Jaan leva. Did u notce da louu cut? Ishsh. Mreovr bhai louuu s madhu. Dnt u knw africn custms? Pointng a knfe s hawt nd s a desire to louu or mate:-x wd da persn u r pointng d knfe at. Its acrdng to a post so dnt bsh me.
pls do not report me Cry waise bhi pehle se hi koi hai jo mere post ko lock karwata fir raha haan Cry ab aap shuru mat kijiyega! Maine apne profile me location me 'western sahara' unhi likha hai, I m not from Africa, no idea about customs prevailing out there Confused yeah chemistry between churi and bhai was awesome , kuch der aur SuRi romance chalta to bhai history ban jate LOL

"Attacking with knives is hott sizzling chemistry and indicates a suppressed desire to fall in love/ with the person you are attacking." As per psychology book of rangeelaland by professor Isshhh.
Shocked Haaaww!!people of rangeelaland really said so? Koi pls unhe Dr. Mathur ka number de do!

Please show some mercy on Dr.Mathur.

1mangaloreSau_ka_note

trolldemort. IF-Stunnerz
trolldemort.
trolldemort.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Ahahahah I liked the Ishhh Ishhing :D :D
But I miss the multicolored font D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sau_ka_note

masan1 Goldie
masan1
masan1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Confused

[

Sorry to bug in guys but seriously have you seen these guys defending GH n ST,when fans bash them. They tweet on GH,ST timeline. Its our request to all stupid fans of abusive rk that please let GH sir do his work. Cant you guys feel change in storyline n rk is being served poetic justice. I feel likeShockedLOLConfused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

1mangalorePolukSau_ka_note_charu_

Sau_ka_note Goldie
Sau_ka_note
Sau_ka_note

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Stephanie-

Ahahahah I liked the Ishhh Ishhing :D :D
But I miss the multicolored font D

I am online via mobile hence did not do decorations , it is very time consuming(my mobile is of baba adam's zamaana). Ek aur baat aisa bhi to nahi lagna chahiye na ki we are too much inspired by rangeelaland items! LOL

1mangaloretrolldemort.

Go to top