Saraswatichandra

why was she crying ?

sector thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

So far kalika has held her superior than thou attitude with everyone, and also  her very hostile attitude towards Saras becouse he doesn't succumb to her seductive come hither looks !     I have been confused lately as to why was she crying the day kumud saw her on the bed, and what made her hostile attitude change to crying like a baby !

Second confusion is that she could have poured out venom to Pramad when he asked her in the lobby as to why was she crying. but she just chose to run away...

please does someone have an insight as to what's going on at that front ?

Please help...i'm so confused that even my vision is blurred..!πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have no idea buddy how come Kalika has turned "bheegi billi" all of a suddenπŸ˜• Earlier she was too keen to let Kumud know wat was bet her n the chote saab but now that Kumud knows she is all afraid.πŸ˜•
april12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She ran away from the lobby becoz Saras was there.
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: omshreejaanu

I have no idea buddy how come Kalika has turned "bheegi billi" all of a suddenπŸ˜• Earlier she was too keen to let Kumud know wat was bet her n the chote saab but now that Kumud knows she is all afraid.πŸ˜•

thanks for the reply,  ...ummm  ...may be  we missed some scenes / that's what  i suspect...
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: april12

She ran away from the lobby becoz Saras was there.

thanks arpi, but why did she crumble in front of Kumud ? please share 😊
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
dont know wht happend to that dirty girl kalika
ShanUlas thumbnail
she is doing nautanki to show herself innocent as now kumud did see her sleeping with pramad and pramad does not want it in open so she is being soorry face to kumud to save herself and pramad skin

that bitch will come back with a band as soon she knows abt truth of naveen and his relationship with kumud
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sector

So far kalika has held her superior than thou attitude with everyone, and also  her very hostile attitude towards Saras becouse he doesn't succumb to her seductive come hither looks !     I have been confused lately as to why was she crying the day kumud saw her on the bed, and what made her hostile attitude change to crying like a baby !

Second confusion is that she could have poured out venom to Pramad when he asked her in the lobby as to why was she crying. but she just chose to run away...

please does someone have an insight as to what's going on at that front ?

Please help...i'm so confused that even my vision is blurred..!πŸ˜•

May be if family members comes to know about her and pramod ka affairs they may throw her out of the house.
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyothi-m

May be if family members comes to know about her and pramod ka affairs they may throw her out of the house.

okay, so it is not pyaar kiya toh darna kya but it is like affair kiya to darr darr ke karna πŸ˜†
sector thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

she is doing nautanki to show herself innocent as now kumud did see her sleeping with pramad and pramad does not want it in open so she is being soorry face to kumud to save herself and pramad skin

that bitch will come back with a band as soon she knows abt truth of naveen and his relationship with kumud

come to think of it, that seems most happening explanation, knowing her nature.  but did they show any secene where at least she herself ( even if alone)  was shown just pretending to cry and not really scared  ?

😊  thanks shana