SP dont change it!!! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
can u guyz suggest a tagline too for this show?? m cofused😕

" Nafraat door jaane na de... mohabbat pass ane na de!! Nafrat aur mohabbat ki jung me iss baar nafraat ki hogi jeet.."
 wiil it be ok???
Originally posted by prim123

can u guyz suggest a tagline too for this show?? m cofused😕

" Nafraat door jaane na de... mohabbat pass ane na de!! Nafrat aur mohabbat ki jung me iss baar nafraat ki hogi jeet.."
 wiil it be ok???
seriously u cracked me girl 😆
seeing the heading 0f your article i wanted to tie u up but after reading i want to tie myself 4 thinking that anyone would even want ipk without arshi...
Good one...
I really loved it...
😆
Originally posted by -Catz-

What a boring post..!
Apko boring laga ho toh y u need to comment.. ignore kar dete.. y u r wasting ur valuable tym by reading a boring post😉
I suggest they use Vaidehi

or Meri Behan Ki Souten

or whatever else they had originally planned for our dearest IPKKND !!
Serioously SP, you are the limit. First no original lead pair i.e., Barun and Sanaya and then you change the name???? How dense can you get???

Nothing will work for us except the original name and original lead pair.  Please do not humor us.  NOT INTERESTED.

For your information, there is not one serial that is being shown on SP, which is worth a watch.  Our TVs have been off since IPKKND closed on 30 Nov 2012. 

HEAR WHAT THE PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY.
Originally posted by lara3110

Serioously SP, you are the limit. First no original lead pair i.e., Barun and Sanaya and then you change the name???? How dense can you get???

Nothing will work for us except the original name and original lead pair.  Please do not humor us.  NOT INTERESTED.

For your information, there is not one serial that is being shown on SP, which is worth a watch.  Our TVs have been off since IPKKND closed on 30 Nov 2012. 

HEAR WHAT THE PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY.
agree.. actually Sp lost thier brain due to d failure of its recents shows.. dats y they r doing some hopeless, idiotic things😉
Originally posted by prim123

😆m i wrong?? its gud for all na... i will mail this name to Sp😉
prince,, 🤣
prmi123 yahh acha hoga,,, 🤣 kya name ha na🤣