we cant lose this forum!! PLEASE DO READ!

Raisa- thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
what am i hearing you guys? IPKKND 2 without sarun and four lions?? W*F?? I came back from NYC just now and this is what I see?? honestly I dont care about this IPKKND 2 because its not a 2nd season of IPKKND because its not the same production house and the same cast. what I  am worried about is the forum! they will transfer this forum into IPPKND 2 forum and change the banners and stuff and we cant let this happen you guys! we dont have our sarun nor IPKKND but at least we have this forum and we cant afford to lose this! am I allowed to cry?? because I seriously feel like crying! I hate you Star Plus for playing with our hearts!! they used the same logo and everything I am terribly heartbroken!😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prim_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
dont worry dear our forum will be there for sure.. this so called " Ek baar phir" wont harm nything to this forum.. so just chill😉
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
We will have to make them change the name of the show...IPK is only 1...bas...no 2 is u know what is no2 right??? lol
Raisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prim123

dont worry dear our forum will be there for sure.. this so called " Ek baar phir" wont harm nything to this forum.. so just chill😉

I hope so!
Raisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fazila~

We will have to make them change the name of the show...IPK is only 1...bas...no 2 is u know what is no2 right??? lol

how can it be a season 2 without Sarun and the same production house?? its disgusting!!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

nah..

Vijay bhai is not that stupid to let us lose on the Sasta forum they will have to create for EBP shit.
it will destroy the lives of moderators! 😆

so don't worry it will not happen.. we will always have this!
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i think for the season 2 there will be another forum...
veggie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
For me da Sasta bakwaas doesnt exist and even SP wont after sum time wen dis show airz!!!
cutebreeze thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
i am sure, no duplicates will take over our place...
.BumbleBee. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Our forum will be our forum.
Don't worry! Nothing will happen. ðŸ˜ƒ