Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

I Love you Bittuji. (Page 2)

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrittB

I love Bittuji too!

The slap brought back memories from the past. It's literally the past repeating itself. Bittuji got slapped by RK and he yelled that it proves how much his chief loves his bhabhiji and now when Madhu slaps him, he'll say it proves how much his bhabhiji loves his chief! 

I actually want to add that I like the way you write. Have you by any chance given it a shot at writing an OS/SS/FF? If so, can I please have a link!

I forgot about RK's slap.  That one hurt bad!  Poor man really does take alot of abuse!

Thank you for your comment re my writing.  I have not written any story.  I started but it takes a lot of time and dedication and I am very impressed by the writers in this forum - like YOU - that write so well and are courageous enough to share those stories.

Maybe one idea I will try and start with an OS???  

Thank you!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Pritt-

4ever4love IF-Dazzler
4ever4love
4ever4love

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelMon

I love bittuji too for his loyalty for RK, and he acts as a brother to Madhu, remember that when he brought Mehedi wala for Madhu!

I love him also when he put Dipali on her place!!!  

I loved all those scenes!! Remember how Bittuji helped Madhu with ALL the stuff for Karva Chaud since no one else was helping her?  From the Mehndhi, to food in the morning to the thali.

Clap
-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Originally posted by PrittB

I love Bittuji too!

The slap brought back memories from the past. It's literally the past repeating itself. Bittuji got slapped by RK and he yelled that it proves how much his chief loves his bhabhiji and now when Madhu slaps him, he'll say it proves how much his bhabhiji loves his chief! 

I actually want to add that I like the way you write. Have you by any chance given it a shot at writing an OS/SS/FF? If so, can I please have a link!

I forgot about RK's slap.  That one hurt bad!  Poor man really does take alot of abuse!

Thank you for your comment re my writing.  I have not written any story.  I started but it takes a lot of time and dedication and I am very impressed by the writers in this forum - like YOU - that write so well and are courageous enough to share those stories.

Maybe one idea I will try and start with an OS???  

Thank you!!

Yeah aha I feel bad for Bittuji at times!

And no problem! Just sharing my honest thoughts. :)
Aw thank you so much! Embarrassed

You should definitely give it a shot! Just write up any scenario you've ever thought of RishBala in but haven't seen in the show, I'm sure you'll do great!

4ever4love

Valar.Morghulis IF-Sizzlerz
Valar.Morghulis
Valar.Morghulis

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 4ever4love

Originally posted by mm990

Nice post.
During the court hearing days I was pissed at Bittuji because CVs butchered his brain to make Marathe look smart! But now, I guess he has been redeemed and I am happy!
I also think he will be happy with the slap, I think he might even ask Madhu to hit him again but not to leave his chief! 
Just love his loyalty and dedication towards RishBala! 

Sadly, the court scenes made all our favorites look like dummies!  

Bittuji is one of a kind.  One slap?  He will take as many as he can to help RK & Madhu.

For me it was only Bittuji who was butchered during those days because I understood RishBala and their mindsets, it was understandable if they make mistakes.. but Bittuji, a professional PR person who earns his bread and butter by dealing with all sorts of people couldn't see that Marathe was trapping them was just absurd! 

Yeah.. he should better ask for a raise after this entire fiasco is over.. LOL

4ever4love

Go to top