Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Blossoming Relation#2 (19 part ss) completed** :) (Page 87)

sweetsampa39 IF-Rockerz
sweetsampa39
sweetsampa39

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
Part-13

Oh Mohi,I love you so so so very very very much for writing particularly this update.It jst took my heart.Once again You proved that you are awesome,and can be quite unique in ur writing. Clap

At the starting I really felt bad for Maan,for the kind of alienated treatment he got fm his family.I know Geet is hurt beyond limit but she shud jst for once think what an ideal son shud do in that situation.Maan may be wrong in throwing geet in outhouse and saying those harsh words but even Maan's family didnt try that much hard to tell him d truth instantly,neither was he informed beforehand that Geet was enacting in sm play.Then I found Handas a bigger culprit as they didnt even listen for once to their daughter and declared Geet as guilty.All these crushed Geet's heart but the punishment was given only to Maan,not fair.Poor guy cudnt even rejoice the happiness of being a father for d first time.He was thrown out of KM and on the othesr side Geet is also not happy.How she cud be,without Maan.

But then I read d Randeep and Maan convo.Aur main itni khush hui Mohi ki main shabdon mein bayan nahi kar sakti.I had tears in my eyes to see the father-son bonding.The dilogues of Randeep were playful yet very knowledgable and experienced.The Man to Man talk.And Maan was reacting jst as a child to his father and not like the MSK.The gussa,the nakhra,the complain which a child does to his dad coz he knows they wont go unnoticed and waste here.His dad is there to take care of them.Randeep very skillfully made Maan understand about his plan to manaofy Geet.I m mesmerised with their love.Randeep didnt take food until Maan had his dinner.We only see mothers doing this and today you showed how a father can be as caring as a mother.
I can write many more things,coz I loved d update so much but I m short of words.

So thanx again for d update.

Still havnt read part-15,padhke cmnt karti hu.

Edited by sweetsampa39 - 17 August 2013 at 11:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitu-

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Part14,15- Great updatesClap Clap
Geet is angry...Maan is so guiltyOuch
Randeep is superbBig smile...His plan and all awesome...TongueWink
Geet is restlessness...Hope maaneet will sort out their problems soon
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next Day Dreaming
Thanks for pmHug

-Mitu-

angel_smily IF-Dazzler
angel_smily
angel_smily

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
awesome update
so now geet understand the pov of maan all thanks to randeep
thanks for the pm
continue soon

-Mitu-

hemangigazal Goldie
hemangigazal
hemangigazal

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Lovely update hope everythings gets alrite

-Mitu-

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetsampa39

Part-13

Oh Mohi,I love you so so so very very very much for writing particularly this update.It jst took my heart.Once again You proved that you are awesome,and can be quite unique in ur writing. Clap

At the starting I really felt bad for Maan,for the kind of alienated treatment he got fm his family.I know Geet is hurt beyond limit but she shud jst for once think what an ideal son shud do in that situation.Maan may be wrong in throwing geet in outhouse and saying those harsh words but even Maan's family didnt try that much hard to tell him d truth instantly,neither was he informed beforehand that Geet was enacting in sm play.Then I found Handas a bigger culprit as they didnt even listen for once to their daughter and declared Geet as guilty.All these crushed Geet's heart but the punishment was given only to Maan,not fair.Poor guy cudnt even rejoice the happiness of being a father for d first time.He was thrown out of KM and on the othesr side Geet is also not happy.How she cud be,without Maan.

But then I read d Randeep and Maan convo.Aur main itni khush hui Mohi ki main shabdon mein bayan nahi kar sakti.I had tears in my eyes to see the father-son bonding.The dilogues of Randeep were playful yet very knowledgable and experienced.The Man to Man talk.And Maan was reacting jst as a child to his father and not like the MSK.The gussa,the nakhra,the complain which a child does to his dad coz he knows they wont go unnoticed and waste here.His dad is there to take care of them.Randeep very skillfully made Maan understand about his plan to manaofy Geet.I m mesmerised with their love.Randeep didnt take food until Maan had his dinner.We only see mothers doing this and today you showed how a father can be as caring as a mother.
I can write many more things,coz I loved d update so much but I m short of words.

So thanx again for d update.

Still havnt read part-15,padhke cmnt karti hu.

Ohh shampa ur comment snooth my heart ... I was sad to see reader ignornace after so many updates but this comment is like atom bomb ... its filled me with new zeal ... love u so much dear..

I knew it that reader are going to sad for maan after first half ... but when I was writing I knew that they will ask me to punish maan but I didnt want to punish him or insult his love for his mother ... so I played this trick ... so my reader also understand that no maan is not wrong ... everyone said that in first half their heart come out for maan and in second half they left a reliefe breath ... I want to show them that they are wrong in demanding to punish maan ... thats why I not even let him say sorry to geet .
sriif Goldie
sriif
sriif

Amazing update...Clap

there is really no words to express the happiness dear.. i feel words are less too  Thumbs Up

-Mitu-

-Gemini- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gemini-
-Gemini-

Awesome part
Randeep is getting success in his plans...maan restless to know about geet Smile

-Mitu-

sweetsampa39 IF-Rockerz
sweetsampa39
sweetsampa39

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Part-15

This part is also mazedaar yet I have to say Randeep is the show stealer.

"Bhagwan aise pita sabko dein" LOL

His dialogues against Maan are working like "Ram Vaan" to Geet's heart,perfect nishaane par.

Again the office part with Randeep and his laadla Sleepy is awesome.

But Maan is really having fever Shocked sad Cry .The Good thing is that Geet has seen the CD and now can understand Maan's POV and I m sure now things will get soughted out.

Great part buddy.

Edited by sweetsampa39 - 17 August 2013 at 11:18pm

-Mitu-

Go to top