Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Blossoming Relation#2 (19 part ss) completed** :) (Page 73)

maya7 Senior Member
maya7
maya7

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:16am | IP Logged
oh...poor maan...waiting for next...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitu-

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

yaar Bulbul aaj ghar ki safai mein lagi thi subah se...saari almiras shuffle then throwing out unnecessary things was too tiring then when I opened computer and saw u have updated...I opened thread also but can't able to read...too much tired so went to take rest...so sorry for late response...

wonderful update...

Geet is pregnant...when u were hinting about her pale face and all then I was worried ki kahin Geet ko kuch na ho...but this is good news...she is going to be a mother...but still she is very childish...in this happy moment also she is not showing any happiness to Maan...I am really feeling very bad when she is averting her eyes when Maan wants to share this happiness with her...

Randeep is so much understanding and balanced person...he made her ready to come home...he is right instead of leaving house she should have gone to Randeep with her problem...after all he is elder and head of family...

waiting for next part...please update Thrashed Barbie also...

thanx for pm...

Arre dii koi nahi
Hota hai kabhi kabhi haa
I want to show ki elder ek family mai kitni necsery hai
Now a days there is chalan like indivisule family
So I want to show they are much much intelligent from us
When we are trapped in problem
They come as our saviour

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Tyro IF-Sizzlerz
Tyro
Tyro

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:17am | IP Logged
love his father for doing all this n saying all that...

-Mitu-

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged

chapter 14 awesome yaar...

kya kya dialogue hain...jaise pearls piroye hain...

kya baat kahi hai Randeep ne...kya plan hai...wonderful...he is very very right...agar abhi Maan Geet ke saamne hi rahega and usse manayega then she will never understand his value in her life...she will never understand that he was not at fault...Maan agar usse manayega then she will think that he is bending down in front of her...later in life she can get power to really insult his mother...I am not only telling about Geet but this is reality...

-Mitu-

azaina Goldie
azaina
azaina

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:26am | IP Logged
ohh sahi  mein baap baap hota hain beta beta Wink lolz

Edited by arunima. - 17 August 2013 at 10:27am

-Mitu-

Turtledove Senior Member
Turtledove
Turtledove

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
SUPERB UPDATE

Finally Geet is home where she belongs. After the last days, the poor girl has gone thru pain and now with her pregnancy hormones playing up she was so tried. Ouch Confused

Felt sad for Maan, he so much wanted to be near his wife to talk to his baby, to enjoy the happiness but one mistake and all changed. But one thing liked was that even though both are hurt, still were still craving looking out for the other.

Luved the talk between father nd son, hope what Maan's father comes true and that Maan nd Geet reunite and clear the misunderstanding Wink Smile

Update soon

-Mitu-

Riti.k Goldie
Riti.k
Riti.k

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Nyc nyc part...

-Mitu-

treasuretrowel Groupbie
treasuretrowel
treasuretrowel

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Hey bulbul, me read the update fully now, and wanna say that u hv created very cool fil in randeep khurana chrcter.
U know, aise lag ta hai ki geet mohinder ki nai, randeep ki hi beti hai. But maan avi geet ko chhor ke kaise rahega? Ye, geet is defo childish, but no doubt she is a lil innocent to understand feelings and true meaning of respecting relations right now, this week will give her ample time to think over things with a cool head, u know, now handas shud call her up and meet so dat she becomes lil more happy, at least her mamma and bhai bhabi shud see her once. Even mohinder will need to do his share. Presently, she needs maan near her, baby ki dad ka paas hona zaruri hoti hai iss time pe. She'll be lonely quite soon, this is needed in order to make their relation stable. Both are right in their own places but situations were against them. 
Many questions are yet to be answered, but we all r sure u'll answer when time comes. It is rightly said that relationships are complicated, and one needs patience, calm attitude and a thoughtful approach in order to work relations on their best for a lifetime. This idea is working well with maaneet in blossoming relations. Their relation will defo blossom beautifully now.

Go to top