Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Blossoming Relation#2 (19 part ss) completed** :) (Page 31)

treasuretrowel Groupbie
treasuretrowel
treasuretrowel

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Thank God! At least now d truth is out. But geet ke dad is harsh only for her well-being, my guess was right, mohinder just wants his daughter to become a mature bahu and wife, he is definitely harsh right now, but truth is he loves his daughter like anything. 
But i still think that he shud've told geet's bro to take her back, at least bichari alone to nai jati naa!
As for searching geet, her bros will know she'll have gone to meera's house, i mean uski family ko uski frnz pata hongi, right?
And wo geet ko mobile pe call to karenge hi!
Sometimes, such incidents are necessary in order to strengthen relationships. I am absolutely in favor of mr. handa, he is not wrong, just the method is too harsh. But yes, without listening to daughter mohinder said her to go, which is not justified. Orthodox mentality needs to be altered, but they say whatever happens is for our own good, so in order to make mohinder realise his grave mistake, geet shud go missing, m dead sure randeep will find her out first.
Avi geet not in right state of mind, and maan shud struggle a lil to search her, randeep's bashing is needed for handas, so they'll think over matters in the future.
But is update mei teaser wali part aayi nai, bulbul, kyu nai likha wo wali sentence?
And next update vi aisi quick dena, me very desperate okay!
I know you like to tadpofy us all, but avi inteha ho gai intezaar ki, so pls next part jaldi se wanting.
Lovely going track of ss, and geet ki pregnancy wali track zarur daalna.
I have soo many things to say but right now, kuch vi nai sujh raha hai, so me will be silent for some time.
All in all, I LOOOVEEE BLOSSOMING RELATION VERY VERY MUCH!

Edited by treasuretrowel - 15 August 2013 at 1:38pm

punam2712 IF-Sizzlerz
punam2712
punam2712

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
I KNEW IT WAS A DRAMA AS GEET CAN NEVER BEHAVE LIKE THIS
I BLAME MAAN - WHATEVER HE HEARD OR SAW - HE IS NOT A JUDGE TO PRONOUNCE THE SENTENCE
HE SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST HEARD HER SIDE

HOPE SHE DOESNT GO BACK WITH HIM - HE DOESNT DESERVE HER NEITHER DO THE HANDAS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitu-

Tarina.R.Totini Goldie
Tarina.R.Totini
Tarina.R.Totini

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
nice

-Mitu-

masaf59 IF-Rockerz
masaf59
masaf59

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Awesome update

-Mitu-

fantesy IF-Rockerz
fantesy
fantesy

oh god m feeling so bad for geet .. i guessed it correctly it was drama ..maan's dad z great n rightly said geet dont need maan's charity..maan toh acted lik geet z stranger bt mr handa z realy so cruel..firstly aftr marriage also galz hv full rite on dere house ..i agree dey shud nt go for silly fights bt here bt handa hv declared his verdict lik maan widout letting her say anythn !!i dnt undrstnd where galz should go if dey hv prob wid dere in laws..many girls are suffering because of this orthodox thinking bcz dey were scared to tell dere parents.. i realy dnt want geet to forgiv maan n handa's ... 

Edited by fantesy - 15 August 2013 at 1:31pm

-Mitu-

Niharika.Nair IF-Rockerz
Niharika.Nair
Niharika.Nair

Finally Maan came to know the truth!! but its bit late for the realization... eagerly waiting for next part

-Mitu-

sneha137 Senior Member
sneha137
sneha137

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Thank God randeep knocked sm brain in maan ...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry awww! poor baby no one is supporting her...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry thank God she went to her friends place...OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch how can a father be soo cruel can't he see his daughter's pain...ShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShockedShocked waiting maan and geet union...CryCryCryCryCryCryCryCry hope maan will be able to manofy her...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile poor geet she has stressed herself  lot...CryCryCryCryCryCry waiting for geet and maan meet...TongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongueTongue thanku soo much for the update nd pm...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

-Mitu-

tanu3579 Goldie
tanu3579
tanu3579

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
yippie.. gd hai... randeep khurana zindabad :) :)

thoda sad to hai hands ka behaviour... i hope geet gets to meera safely...

-Mitu-

Go to top