Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Blossoming Relation#2 (19 part ss) completed** :) (Page 19)

sona-rai IF-Sizzlerz
sona-rai
sona-rai

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Congrats on new thread dear..
Awesome but confusing update Mohi, abb kya hoga??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mitu-

6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 IF-Sizzlerz
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

Oh MY God aaj agar Maan ko kuch ho jaata...Vicky time par nahin aata... Vicky chingaari nahin dekhta to kya hota...my heart is still panting very badly...

yes u r right Bulbul...I am in support of Maan...whatever he did is what he should do...first thing he don't know whether it was just they were inacting some drama and second he saw his mother rolling on Geet's feet and crying badly...how could he have kept his calm intact...

if I keep myself in that place to main kabhi bhi apni mother-in-law ko aise nahin keh sakti chahe woh drama hi ho...bhad mein gayi aisi rehersal ki tumhare muh se aisi baat nikle...professional actors ki baat alag hai but here Geet is daughter-in-law of this house...yaar they could have used any woman servant to enact that role...why Nisha has to do that...but ok for twist this may be required but Maan's actions are justified...
heer Geet si again in fault by leaving house without any explanation...she should understand that whatever Maan did in anger was because he don't know the truth...she should understand that he acted according to situation...as a woman she should be proud of her husband that he respects and love his mother who is woman like her...if he disrespect one woman then that man can't respect other woman...

Geet reached her parental house and her father is very angry to see her like this...this is really very bad...they should atleast hear her without any biased thinking...then if they think Geet is wrong so scold her and if Maan is wrong then they can scold him also after all like Geet is daughter to Khuranas same way Maan is like a son to Handas...

very interesting update...

thanx for pm...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowel-Mitu-

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
great update
glad that maan respects his dad so much
and hate geet's dad
poor geet
continue soon

-Mitu-

-Mitu- IF-Rockerz
-Mitu-
-Mitu-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

<font color="#990066">Oh MY God aaj agar Maan ko kuch ho jaata...Vicky time par nahin aata... Vicky chingaari nahin dekhta to kya hota...my heart is still panting very badly...</font>

<font color="#990066">yes u r right Bulbul...I am in support of Maan...whatever he did is what he should do...first thing he don't know whether it was just they were inacting some drama and second he saw his mother rolling on Geet's feet and crying badly...how could he have kept his calm intact...</font>

<font color="#990066">if I keep myself in that place to main kabhi bhi apni mother-in-law ko aise nahin keh sakti chahe woh drama hi ho...bhad mein gayi aisi rehersal ki tumhare muh se aisi baat nikle...professional actors ki baat alag hai but here Geet is daughter-in-law of this house...yaar they could have used any woman servant to enact that role...why Nisha has to do that...but ok for twist this may be required but Maan's actions are justified...</font>
<font color="#990066">heer Geet si again in fault by leaving house without any explanation...she should understand that whatever Maan did in anger was because he don't know the truth...she should understand that he acted according to situation...as a woman she should be proud of her husband that he respects and love his mother who is woman like her...if he disrespect one woman then that man can't respect other woman...</font>

<font color="#990066">Geet reached her parental house and her father is very angry to see her like this...this is really very bad...they should atleast hear her without any biased thinking...then if they think Geet is wrong so scold her and if Maan is wrong then they can scold him also after all like Geet is daughter to Khuranas same way Maan is like a son to Handas...</font>

<font color="#990066">very interesting update...</font>

<font color="#990066">thanx for pm...</font>

In flashback I will show what happened exactly why geet and her mother in law do this ...
Yup I know here is all are immature girl for them their husband is only their husband
Vo maa ke pov se soch hi nahi sakte so let them the way they want
I am happy with out come ...
Maybe in next update u will get ur answer ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowel6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
gr8 part..
wonder wt will happen nw...

cont.sooon

-Mitu-

kareena32 IF-Dazzler
kareena32
kareena32

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Nice update 
Just hope this mu   between  maaneet will end soon

Cont soon

-Mitu-

dhakdhak22 IF-Rockerz
dhakdhak22
dhakdhak22

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
nice dearSmile
vicky save maanBig smile
maan got hurt
feeling bad for geet

-Mitu-

chavvi16 IF-Stunnerz
chavvi16
chavvi16

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
okay am not mad at maan due to what he did to geet
what made me mad at him was he didnt try to even listen once to what geet and his family had to say
i dont blame maan for getting mad the way he did for his parents
and i agree just because you are married dont mean your parents dont mean anything for you
but just once listen to her thats all i ask
but you handled this brilliantly
though now due to this mu she has lost her sasural and seems her maika too
but thankfully maan is okay
her dad aint gonna let her stay there right
wonder where she will go now
they are both right in their places and its the situation thats makes it so bad
oh god now what
his dad is really mad and so is hers
but of course geet couldnt tell him why she left the house as its matter of her family prestige
but this is so sad yaar
cheers for pm

-Mitu-

Go to top