Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sriif thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome end dear...

thanks for such a SS... lovely concept.

really very well narrated each and every pov...
priya_ya1408 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read the epilouge me just happy for maaneet that now everything is alright
Geet missing her mom and maan gifted her best gift in godbharai that is geet meet with her mom
And read all pov and got to know their pov about that incident
Waiting for epilouge part 2
Update soonEdited by priya_ya1408 - 10 years ago
chichi220 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U really write brillant stuff the way u explore all emotions wish people behave like this in reality also I totally luved this ff
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely story with beautiful epi.
Lvd it.
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome apilogue
Aapne sab ke pov mention kiye bahut achha laga
Enjoyed reading this ss
Thank you for a lovely story
Waiting for new story
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

thanx for dedicating this for me but Bulbul this is solely ur hard work...😳

thank you
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome epilogue👏
Maaneet-family scence cute...😛
Loved their nok-jhok😳
Loved all pov's awesome👏
Happy ending⭐️⭐️
Thanks for giving as wonderful story🤗
Eagerly waiting for your new concept
mandy15 thumbnail
fabulous update  dear  :)

superb  :)
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

kya khaun Bulbul...saare words kum hain...

how u portrayed Mohinder, Randeep, Maan, Geet emotions and POV one by one shows that how much u understand and value family dignity and relations...I believe ur parents are very lucky to have such a understanding and full of moral value daughter and ur in-laws in future will be very lucky people...all what u said is correct word by word...

I will share one my family incident here...my husband has 5 sisters... among them one is very slow and dumb like...she is very adamant also... she has habit that if she start doing cleaning house work in morning then whole day she will keep on doing that...she will not even bother that her children has to go to school or there are other works also like cooking, washing etc...in middle class families they can't afford army of servants so her mother-in-law used to get angry on her...then one day her brothers and father ( means my father-in-law and my husband's brother) went their house and fight with her mother-in-law for scolding her...then her husband took her with him where he was working (earlier she was living with her MIL and he used to visit them when get leaves) so to avoid all these fights he took her and children with him...once he told me that whenever his wife don't do any work he has to cook and send children to school...many yrs passed like this and now her eldest daughter get married 2 yrs back...and u know my youngest sister-in-law ( my husband's youngest sister) fight with her Jeejaji and his brothers during marriage...again raising same that old issue that u and ur mother treated our sister so badly many yrs back... 

then I came in-between and scolded that my husband's sister...I said---u don't have any manners...here we all have gathered for our niece marriage ceremony..instead of helping in chores of marriage u r creating trouble...when ur sister became ill and she needed complete bed-rest did anyone from u came and helped her...no...it was her children and husband who took care of her...did u make her children ready for school or cook food in their house when ur sister didn't do it...how can u fight with them now and that after so many yrs...what will people or their side relatives will think about ur family...

this types of unnecessary incidents happen when girl's family interfere between her in-laws house...if she is actually getting trouble or her in-laws are torturing her or asking for dowry and all other tortures then it is very necessary to give support to daughter but in normal circumstances girl's family should not interfere if they know that her in-laws are not bad just adjustment problem...

wonderful SS came to end but I will remember it my whole life...

-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
lovely epilogue👏
especially loved the pov you gave of everyone