Blossoming Relation#2 (19 part ss) completed** :) - Page 59

Posted: 10 years ago
lovely update dear
maaneet both are worried for each other
loved randeep how he made geet understand maan's pov
Well done..khuranas sabke sab nautanki hein.haay meri geet kitna tensed hei use kya pata ki yeh sab sirf ek natak hei...nyways plSss update next chapters fast cant wait to read.
... i love ur ff awesome new things it would be great more h so plz update often thanks plz udpate often thanks i love ur ff so continue ur great works  

ALSO UPDATE UR OTHER FF ASLO PLZ  long period time ur not udpating HAQ. WAQ... DHULH CAN PLZ ALSO UDPAT THESE ALSO OFTEN PLZ UPLZ UPLZ PLZ UDATE OFTEN THANKS 😃
fantastic updates dear :)

superb :)

really awesome:)

maan ke dad kitna challu hai yaar 😉
loved the update...please  make maneet reunion sooon...😭
Part-13

Oh Mohi,I love you so so so very very very much for writing particularly this update.It jst took my heart.Once again You proved that you are awesome,and can be quite unique in ur writing. 👏

At the starting I really felt bad for Maan,for the kind of alienated treatment he got fm his family.I know Geet is hurt beyond limit but she shud jst for once think what an ideal son shud do in that situation.Maan may be wrong in throwing geet in outhouse and saying those harsh words but even Maan's family didnt try that much hard to tell him d truth instantly,neither was he informed beforehand that Geet was enacting in sm play.Then I found Handas a bigger culprit as they didnt even listen for once to their daughter and declared Geet as guilty.All these crushed Geet's heart but the punishment was given only to Maan,not fair.Poor guy cudnt even rejoice the happiness of being a father for d first time.He was thrown out of KM and on the othesr side Geet is also not happy.How she cud be,without Maan.

But then I read d Randeep and Maan convo.Aur main itni khush hui Mohi ki main shabdon mein bayan nahi kar sakti.I had tears in my eyes to see the father-son bonding.The dilogues of Randeep were playful yet very knowledgable and experienced.The Man to Man talk.And Maan was reacting jst as a child to his father and not like the MSK.The gussa,the nakhra,the complain which a child does to his dad coz he knows they wont go unnoticed and waste here.His dad is there to take care of them.Randeep very skillfully made Maan understand about his plan to manaofy Geet.I m mesmerised with their love.Randeep didnt take food until Maan had his dinner.We only see mothers doing this and today you showed how a father can be as caring as a mother.
I can write many more things,coz I loved d update so much but I m short of words.

So thanx again for d update.

Still havnt read part-15,padhke cmnt karti hu.Edited by sweetsampa39 - 10 years ago
Part14,15- Great updates👏 👏
Geet is angry...Maan is so guilty
Randeep is superb😃...His plan and all awesome...😛😉
Geet is restlessness...Hope maaneet will sort out their problems soon
Continue soon
Eagerly waiting for next 
Thanks for pm🤗
awesome update
so now geet understand the pov of maan all thanks to randeep
thanks for the pm
continue soon
Lovely update hope everythings gets alrite
Originally posted by sweetsampa39

Part-13

Oh Mohi,I love you so so so very very very much for writing particularly this update.It jst took my heart.Once again You proved that you are awesome,and can be quite unique in ur writing. 👏

At the starting I really felt bad for Maan,for the kind of alienated treatment he got fm his family.I know Geet is hurt beyond limit but she shud jst for once think what an ideal son shud do in that situation.Maan may be wrong in throwing geet in outhouse and saying those harsh words but even Maan's family didnt try that much hard to tell him d truth instantly,neither was he informed beforehand that Geet was enacting in sm play.Then I found Handas a bigger culprit as they didnt even listen for once to their daughter and declared Geet as guilty.All these crushed Geet's heart but the punishment was given only to Maan,not fair.Poor guy cudnt even rejoice the happiness of being a father for d first time.He was thrown out of KM and on the othesr side Geet is also not happy.How she cud be,without Maan.

But then I read d Randeep and Maan convo.Aur main itni khush hui Mohi ki main shabdon mein bayan nahi kar sakti.I had tears in my eyes to see the father-son bonding.The dilogues of Randeep were playful yet very knowledgable and experienced.The Man to Man talk.And Maan was reacting jst as a child to his father and not like the MSK.The gussa,the nakhra,the complain which a child does to his dad coz he knows they wont go unnoticed and waste here.His dad is there to take care of them.Randeep very skillfully made Maan understand about his plan to manaofy Geet.I m mesmerised with their love.Randeep didnt take food until Maan had his dinner.We only see mothers doing this and today you showed how a father can be as caring as a mother.
I can write many more things,coz I loved d update so much but I m short of words.

So thanx again for d update.

Still havnt read part-15,padhke cmnt karti hu.

Ohh shampa ur comment snooth my heart ... I was sad to see reader ignornace after so many updates but this comment is like atom bomb ... its filled me with new zeal ... love u so much dear..

I knew it that reader are going to sad for maan after first half ... but when I was writing I knew that they will ask me to punish maan but I didnt want to punish him or insult his love for his mother ... so I played this trick ... so my reader also understand that no maan is not wrong ... everyone said that in first half their heart come out for maan and in second half they left a reliefe breath ... I want to show them that they are wrong in demanding to punish maan ... thats why I not even let him say sorry to geet .