Posted: 10 years ago
awesome dear
finally maan know the truth
hope geet will be fine
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome update...

now Maan knows the truth and he is repenting that he didn't know the truth so he behaved rudely with Geet...

here in handa Mansion her father also didn't pamper her...

after reading his dialogue I think somewhere he is right...he didn't throw her out or behaved badly with her...he just make her understand that if u have fight with in family u should solve it inside house...he is right if he pamper her daughter in wrong doings then what will happen if his Daughter-in-law will do same thing...but Geet still don't understand that she did wrong by leaving house...from incidents happen aroud us if some goons try to misbehave with her now when she is alone in roads then who will save her dignity...normally girls are weaker than men in physical strength...so they have to think before taking any step...it is very easy to say big words like we are equal to men and we don't need any help but when these type of circumstances come girls have to suffer...here also we want Maan to save Geet everytime whenever she is in trouble...

hope Geet should be safe until Maan reach her...

muskaan... thumbnail
Poor geet feels sorry for her...
First maan didn't listen to her...n noe her own father being too harsh on the name of society...

I understand it was mistake on maan,s side that he misunderstood her but the way he also behave by putting his brain aside any one would feel bad..good that he got the truth now...

--Zehnaseeb-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good scolding to Maan from his dad.. Geet's dad how can he do this.. atleast looking at her state he would have atleast told to pause lil for moment.. & asked what's actually issue.. Where wil Geet go now...?😲😭
Amazing part..
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional update.. oh god buddhu maan i always will say u to cotrol ur gussa see now.. te way randeep is angry on my maan and going to handa mansion was lovely..te way handa saying abt geet and her right making geet to cry more in her pain was so lovely emotional.. bechari geet dont have any home to go, our indian girls ki fate after marraige.. te way my maan drowning in guilty oh god..i love te update
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 10
awesome...
poor Geet...
now her family wont accept her?
and Vicky just slap this Maan tell him what actually happened...
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teaser
what happened to Geet?
Mituag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Teaser

Geet turned in maan embrace and pushed him so he is parted from her. Maan is little bit shocked he expected her anger but not like that, this is the first time he is seeing so hard side of his wife, but to see her tears stricken face maan forget everything and again move ahead to cup her face but she took 2 step back from him in anger.

"Why you are here? Ye apka nahi meera ka ghar hai samjhe app, kahi aisa tu nahi apne isse kharid liya hu or abb meera ko bhi nikalne aaye hu because she give me roof" geet is blabbering anything or everything, nothing is making sense to her also but she is pouring out everything in hirbu language of her.
Sri_Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great teaserπŸ‘
Geet angry on maan...Waiting for their confrontation
Wanna update...Eagerly waiting