Blossoming Relation#2 (19 part ss) completed** :) - Page 125

Posted: 8 years ago
thanks for the double update link... Randeep's plan is awesome ... geet is restless for maan...maan is also makes kc employees life hell... maan's familly sweet they are helping dem... Poor geet don't know what she will do...he wants to check maan...she come to know that maan got fever. ...
superb update.. finally misunderstanding between maaneet was cleared .. poor geet shocked to see randeep plan. maan was speaking to his baby ..maaneet romance was passionate.. waiting for epilogue
Part 12

it was nice part...
I really liked Maan's dad's approach and attitude on this matter...
he scolded mohinder as well...
so Maan along with his dad nd vicky went to Meera's house...
Geet was broken and Maan felt more guilty for being impulsive...
he tried to pacify her but it didn't work...
Geet refused to listen as she was deeply hurt...
waiting for next update hopefully things will sort out btw them soon
Tell me ur blog address n i want to get access to ur blog...plz do sth i wanna read the ff...they sound lyk a very good one...plz...😭😭 Edited by zoya1997 - 8 years ago
Please send me links of all parts ib Blossoming relation...
Please... Please...please
hey hi.. saw ur ffs just now..after reading them, i want to read the complete ffs..
Please grant me access to ur blog and blog address as well. :-)
part -13

awesome part di ... wow!! geet pregnent and become possessive for her baby ...i just admired randeep love for his daughter geet ... his love filled words sooth her wounded heart .. ohh.. now maan feeling more guilty .. lets see what would be geet decision ...
Edited by Monikaarora - 8 years ago
superb update too gud maan back home n randeep burst out his anger on him,finally maan knows the truth n shatteresd realising the damage that he did...honestly speaking m feeling soo much angered on mr.handa right now okh i agree that he was thinking for his daughter's well being only but wasn't it his responsilbity to atleast hear out whats wrong that geet was back...chalo ye toh ek misunderstanding thi but what if she really had a big problem sumthing big had happened than where she would hav gone for support..i loved randeeps character here he is the only person who is being sensible here
superb update too gud khurana's reached to handa mansion n dissapointed to knw what happened there geet went to meera's house n maan tried talking to her,geet a lil too much hurt broken n shattered with all the happenings around her maan tried talking but geet snapped at him ooppss geet fainted loved the update too gud
superb update too gud loved it geet preggy n maan n family soo happy but randeep n dadima angry on maan n maan confused regarding geet's pregnancy,randeep made geet agree to come km n geet still not teady to see maan's face superb