autumn_spring Senior Member
autumn_spring
autumn_spring

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

So with Sid it was Mukti in the Faceoff 

ROFL

What a joke ...

its like get Rahul mahajan and Terence together for a dance  ... and expect the same level of competition and Judge them based on " dancing " ROFL

who is this Mukti ????? what she has done to qualify for this show which is Dancing with the stars ????? by doing one flop dance show one becomes a celeb ????How many fans she has earned frm this show ????  how many shakti , kritika fans support her ??? Do they vote like crazy for her ???? are they enough to make her Safe ????

I wonder if she has this many fans then how many Fans Sid has ????? we Voted like crazy for him this week and he came in Face off ROFL

so his Votes were less than Mukti, shaan and kids ????? those votes cldn't cover up his less marks ???? and i was thinking its a show where 50% votes and 50% marking matters 

shaan may be have more fans than Sid no doubt but are those the fans who Can vote like Crazy during the night frm 9 pm to 9 am ??? No way 

Lauren is purely Surviving bcz of her 30 score then why Sid cld Not survive based on Votes  ????? and if Lauren gets Votes then Sid also gets some Marks Wink ...then how come lauren never came in Bottom ????? 

please don't think the all the viewers will vote only for their personal favs irrespective of the act. i agree mukti is not famous as sid. but all other contestants are either famous or good at dance compared to sid.  it's not only the fans who vote. there are people like me who will vote for their dance. i really loved mukti's dance. (FYI, i never knew who is mukti and shakti before JDJ) now also I'm not her fan or supporter. but i really really loved her jai kissan and jai jawan performance last week. I'm sure there are more people like me who will consider their act when they vote.

if you are thinking why Sid and why not shaan. Shaan has got 1 point more compared to sid. and he is very famous than Sid. all others have got way good marks. so i don't see the face off between mukti and sid as a joke.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

rameeraa87 IF-Dazzler
rameeraa87
rameeraa87

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
mukti is trained sid is not

sid is far better than shaan
carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
I mean seriously.. 

Mukti is a better dancer than Sid.. so chill ! 

Coz U love Sid doesn't mean he's the best! 

Sorry to burst thy bubble.. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorHashiBoo

rameeraa87 IF-Dazzler
rameeraa87
rameeraa87

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
last week dance wise sid is better than shaan
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Dude he needed to go way before even karan ! He does not dance , only  does exercisepicks his choregrapher! if he had stayed it wld have been a joke! At thr end it is a dance show not who has the craziest fan show

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorcarisma2BeingBlunt

.Prometheus. IF-Veteran Member
.Prometheus.
.Prometheus.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
There is already a spoiler thread on the forum to discuss spoilers - please use that thread for such discussion

furthermore making comparisons between contestants is not allowed - refer to forum rules

topic closed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index