Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

What a joke !!! Spoiler (Page 7)

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I am pretty sure Sana is getting more votes than Sid...Varun Dhawan publically announced his support for her, that should count for something, KKHH is an iconic film and people are huge supporters of that. Thirdly...She's pretty hot im sure all the guys r voting LOL and then ofcourse above all shes a great dancer.

You forgot tushar, many people like me vote for seeing tushar. LOL

yes .. I like them mainly because of Tushar ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorBeingBlunt

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Hashi, don't tell me you were trying to look for logic in TM's posts. When there are blinders involved, all the logic goes outta the window and not to mention waste of time, energy and money he or she might have spent on voting, thus the frustration. One thing is proven, "the body builder can't dance sala". I say good riddance LOLLOL

@ black: Yes, and Sid himself accepts it that he is the weakest dancer and he should have been out long ago...Mantra, Patel, Aarti, Ekta, Shweta, Meghna, Karanveer- all were better than him...I have nothing against the guy, just that he is not a good dancer...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmordesicrowdHashiBooBeingBlunt

Nabi4u Goldie
Nabi4u
Nabi4u

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Lauren and Mukti both are wayyy better thn Sid hes just a smart kool dude tht ppl are crazy abt he dosnt knw hw to dance as for marks Lauren has been top of all and mukti just cam but she really reAlly good dancer hav seen her evn in zara nachke dikha brilliant dancer far more better thn Sid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
If this week not then the net week he would have been in bottom two and whoever he faced, his elimination was written before the show started... Like him for the person he is but I would have preferred KVB over him to stay in the show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Oh btw isn't this a comparison post??? Please donot compare the popularity of two contestants...

Diva-In-ArmorHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Oh btw isn't this a comparison post??? Please donot compare the popularity of two contestants...

Ohhh... This one is allowed. There are special contestants who can't be compared by special members only ... You are also amongst the special members Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmordesicrowdBeingBlunt

_symphony IF-Sizzlerz
_symphony
_symphony

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
You seriously think the votes count???Dear its just a way of money making.Who goes when is all planned.Your are forgetting he is not just Sid Shukla but Shivraj Shekhar too.They got to maintain his image.If he will go ahead without deserving ppl will hate him.So it was the right move by colors.Votes has nothing to do with it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deathlywine

autumn_spring Senior Member
autumn_spring
autumn_spring

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

So with Sid it was Mukti in the Faceoff 

ROFL

What a joke ...

its like get Rahul mahajan and Terence together for a dance  ... and expect the same level of competition and Judge them based on " dancing " ROFL

who is this Mukti ????? what she has done to qualify for this show which is Dancing with the stars ????? by doing one flop dance show one becomes a celeb ????How many fans she has earned frm this show ????  how many shakti , kritika fans support her ??? Do they vote like crazy for her ???? are they enough to make her Safe ????

I wonder if she has this many fans then how many Fans Sid has ????? we Voted like crazy for him this week and he came in Face off ROFL

so his Votes were less than Mukti, shaan and kids ????? those votes cldn't cover up his less marks ???? and i was thinking its a show where 50% votes and 50% marking matters 

shaan may be have more fans than Sid no doubt but are those the fans who Can vote like Crazy during the night frm 9 pm to 9 am ??? No way 

Lauren is purely Surviving bcz of her 30 score then why Sid cld Not survive based on Votes  ????? and if Lauren gets Votes then Sid also gets some Marks Wink ...then how come lauren never came in Bottom ????? 

please don't think the all the viewers will vote only for their personal favs irrespective of the act. i agree mukti is not famous as sid. but all other contestants are either famous or good at dance compared to sid.  it's not only the fans who vote. there are people like me who will vote for their dance. i really loved mukti's dance. (FYI, i never knew who is mukti and shakti before JDJ) now also I'm not her fan or supporter. but i really really loved her jai kissan and jai jawan performance last week. I'm sure there are more people like me who will consider their act when they vote.

if you are thinking why Sid and why not shaan. Shaan has got 1 point more compared to sid. and he is very famous than Sid. all others have got way good marks. so i don't see the face off between mukti and sid as a joke.

Diva-In-ArmorHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index