What a joke !!! Spoiler (Page 7)

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Originally posted by HashiBoo

@ Shaitan

in that logic its so sure that sid and DD are there in the finale provided that they have so called fan base .. is it???

and one more thing how can we  so sure about  that sid is getting more votes than sana ...(as u take her name )???? Whats the scale u guys are using to measure the popularity and the nos of votes their getting .. for me both are not transparent .. And yes SId is acting in a famous show ..but do u think all the ppl who watch the show watch JDJ too ..and JDJ TRP is not even close to BV ... Lets not forget that ppl who love dancing also watch the show ..and may be they vote for true talent .. 

Hashi, don't tell me you were trying to look for logic in TM's posts. When there are blinders involved, all the logic goes outta the window and not to mention waste of time, energy and money he or she might have spent on voting, thus the frustration. One thing is proven, "the body builder can't dance sala". I say good riddance LOLLOL

LOLLOLLOL very true 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorBeingBlunt

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sscomp32

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

I am pretty sure Sana is getting more votes than Sid...Varun Dhawan publically announced his support for her, that should count for something, KKHH is an iconic film and people are huge supporters of that. Thirdly...She's pretty hot im sure all the guys r voting LOL and then ofcourse above all shes a great dancer.

You forgot tushar, many people like me vote for seeing tushar. LOL

yes .. I like them mainly because of Tushar ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorBeingBlunt

-DhinChak- Goldie
-DhinChak-
-DhinChak-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

Hashi, don't tell me you were trying to look for logic in TM's posts. When there are blinders involved, all the logic goes outta the window and not to mention waste of time, energy and money he or she might have spent on voting, thus the frustration. One thing is proven, "the body builder can't dance sala". I say good riddance LOLLOL

@ black: Yes, and Sid himself accepts it that he is the weakest dancer and he should have been out long ago...Mantra, Patel, Aarti, Ekta, Shweta, Meghna, Karanveer- all were better than him...I have nothing against the guy, just that he is not a good dancer...Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmordesicrowdHashiBooBeingBlunt

Nabi4u Goldie
Nabi4u
Nabi4u

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Lauren and Mukti both are wayyy better thn Sid hes just a smart kool dude tht ppl are crazy abt he dosnt knw hw to dance as for marks Lauren has been top of all and mukti just cam but she really reAlly good dancer hav seen her evn in zara nachke dikha brilliant dancer far more better thn Sid

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBoo

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
If this week not then the net week he would have been in bottom two and whoever he faced, his elimination was written before the show started... Like him for the person he is but I would have preferred KVB over him to stay in the show...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Oh btw isn't this a comparison post??? Please donot compare the popularity of two contestants...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

TheHazard IF-Dazzler
TheHazard
TheHazard

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Oh btw isn't this a comparison post??? Please donot compare the popularity of two contestants...

Ohhh... This one is allowed. There are special contestants who can't be compared by special members only ... You are also amongst the special members Wink LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmordesicrowdBeingBlunt

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
You seriously think the votes count???Dear its just a way of money making.Who goes when is all planned.Your are forgetting he is not just Sid Shukla but Shivraj Shekhar too.They got to maintain his image.If he will go ahead without deserving ppl will hate him.So it was the right move by colors.Votes has nothing to do with it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deathlywine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index