Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

What a joke !!! Spoiler (Page 6)

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardTheHazardSaniya93shubhika124BeingBlunt

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

@ Shaitan

in that logic its so sure that sid and DD are there in the finale provided that they have so called fan base .. is it???

and one more thing how can we  so sure about  that sid is getting more votes than sana ...(as u took her name )???? Whats the scale u guys are using to measure the popularity and the nos of votes their getting .. for me both are not transparent .. And yes SId is acting in a famous show ..but do u think all the ppl who watch the show watch JDJ too ..and JDJ TRP is not even close to BV ... Lets not forget that ppl who love dancing also watch the show ..and may be they vote for true talent .. 
Well I am not EXACTLY sure who is getting more votes than who. But my main point is that I find the whole voting/mark process a little shady, I was just using all of the names as examples.

I am pretty sure Sana is getting more votes than Sid...Varun Dhawan publically announced his support for her, that should count for something, KKHH is an iconic film and people are huge supporters of that. Thirdly...She's pretty hot im sure all the guys r voting LOL and then ofcourse above all shes a great dancer.

Believe me, I am not in ANY WAY saying that Siddharth should be in the show LOL

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 14 August 2013 at 9:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdHashiBoo-Dhoop-

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CestMoi

ROFLROFL

Some people are so dumb to think IF popularity is everything and that there aren't people and connections for others to get the votes. Hilarious LOL

I really hope this above post of yours is not for me
HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Sid still in the show is the biggest joke ROFL

let ur fav come in the show ... ohhh will he ever get the JDJ offer ???? Wink no wonder why his fans r so active this season , woh toh aane se raha LOL

I know whom you are talking about... VD right LOL His fans are the first one to say he shouldn't come in JDJ beacuse he is a very bad dancer LOL So your attempt to piss me off failed LOL I love VD but he is not my life... so I can bajao about his dance as much as I want because he is a very bad dancer and I did so many times... unlike you who will praise your favourite no matter how bad s/he dances LOL 

BTW I don't like DD but I never had any problem against Sid in fact I love him as an actor... LOL So don't count me as Sid's hater and show me your attitude as if you were the biggest SS lover LOL When someone is bad at something he is bad at it no matter how much I like him/her LOL

WORD Clap

Thanks Wink

You know thse DD fans stalk us all the time and see us bashing DD only Silly Never saw how much we bajao our favourites too ROFL The TM came to the wrong fan... she thought I will cry because she talked about my fav... bechari she and her friends didn't stalk me enough to know that I am the first one to make fan of VD ROFL

And BTW since when is she Sid fan ? Since Sid and DD are friends ROFL LMAO and she came to talk about fangirling to me ROFL

They know too much.. that's the problem ..about the popularity to votes to members of IF to anything ... you call it they think they know it LOL

I have also noticed that new growing love for sid after it was said that(May be colors has forced them to be friends LOLLOL) they are friends LOLLOLLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorTheHazard-Dhoop-BeingBluntCoeur2PsychoFMS

arshneel Groupbie
arshneel
arshneel

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Just FYI Mukti is a celebrity. She has done many ads, done item number songs, was in comedy circus with Kapil, and came in a documentary film called 'Blood Brothers' and here is the link to it
http://colors.in.com/in/jhalak-dikhhla-jaa/contestants/mukti-mohan-336.html#nav

And I know u may b a huge fan of Sid and r upset with the fact that Sid is eliminted but lets face the fact, he didn't deserve to come so far but he did. 
KVB definitely deserved to be in the competition longer. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheHazard-Dhoop-

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

@ Shaitan

in that logic its so sure that sid and DD are there in the finale provided that they have so called fan base .. is it???

and one more thing how can we  so sure about  that sid is getting more votes than sana ...(as u took her name )???? Whats the scale u guys are using to measure the popularity and the nos of votes their getting .. for me both are not transparent .. And yes SId is acting in a famous show ..but do u think all the ppl who watch the show watch JDJ too ..and JDJ TRP is not even close to BV ... Lets not forget that ppl who love dancing also watch the show ..and may be they vote for true talent .. 
Well I am not EXACTLY sure who is getting more votes than who. But my main point is that I find the whole voting/mark process a little shady, I was just using all of the names as examples.

I am pretty sure Sana is getting more votes than Sid...Varun Dhawan publically announced his support for her, that should count for something, KKHH is an iconic film and people are huge supporters of that. Thirdly...She's pretty hot im sure all the guys r voting LOL and then ofcourse above all shes a great dancer.

Believe me, I am not in ANY WAY saying that Siddharth should be in the show LOL

I agree with you ..and so shaan .. he is very famous too ... so in that basis who can be in bottom two ...its Mukti and sid .Nahee... ??? Whatever its really good that he left as the rest are way deserving than him .. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TheHazardBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HashiBooBeingBlunt

BeingBlunt IF-Stunnerz
BeingBlunt
BeingBlunt

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

You forgot tushar, many people like me vote for seeing tushar. LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorSaniya93desicrowdHashiBoo

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index