India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

What a joke !!! Spoiler (Page 5)

Lady_Impala IF-Dazzler
Lady_Impala
Lady_Impala

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:01am | IP Logged
seriously, he should have been gone a long time ago before KVB but anyways. and mind you, mukti didn't do just one show. if I am not wrong, she won comedy circus with kapil. also she did an item song for a movie Saheb Biwi aur Gangster. and not to mention she has appeared in countless ads. so yeah she is a celeb.

Edited by fijiana - 14 August 2013 at 9:26am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desicrowdBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Honestly I have to say, one thing I do not like about the JDJ forum is the amount of closed-mindedness and rudeness that some of the members of this forum spead everywhere. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to react so strongly and disregard someones opinion.

TheRowdiest has a PERFECTLY valid point.

I don't like Sid and I strongly feel he should have been eliminated long ago. I am in NO WAY a Sid Supporter.

But even his elimination surprised me. You can even see from my posts last week I honestly thought Sana and Mukti were going to come in the face-off.

Somewhere, somehow there is a discrepancy. I mean really...Sid got less votes than some of the other contestants? its a little hard to believe. And...on top of that...does getting a 30 hold THAT much value that no matter many votes you get you will safe? It doesn't seem 50/50 to me...To me, it looks like if you get a perfect score, u will be safe regardless of votes...and everything is 70% marks and 30 % bullshit. I could be wrong, I don't know but I just find the whole system unclear.

I blame the channel for the lack of clarity on how there voting+scores process really works. I find their 50/50 concept to be a veil that can channel can hide behind and essentially do whatever they please.

I am happy that Sid is out, but still...I am.a little unclear on how things work here at JDJ.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 14 August 2013 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShelDev_goofyCat_

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardHashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Coeur2PsychoFMS IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armorfastforwardshubhika124BeingBlunt

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@ Shaitan

in that logic its so sure that sid and DD are there in the finale provided that they have so called fan base .. is it???

and one more thing how can we  so sure about  that sid is getting more votes than sana ...(as u took her name )???? Whats the scale u guys are using to measure the popularity and the nos of votes their getting .. for me both are not transparent .. And yes SId is acting in a famous show ..but do u think all the ppl who watch the show watch JDJ too ..and JDJ TRP is not even close to BV ... Lets not forget that ppl who love dancing also watch the show ..and may be they vote for true talent .. 

Edited by HashiBoo - 14 August 2013 at 9:22am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-ArmorfastforwardVenus.X-Dhoop-BeingBlunt

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by Coeur2PsychoFMS

Sid still in the show is the biggest joke ROFL

let ur fav come in the show ... ohhh will he ever get the JDJ offer ???? Wink no wonder why his fans r so active this season , woh toh aane se raha LOL

I know whom you are talking about... VD right LOL His fans are the first one to say he shouldn't come in JDJ beacuse he is a very bad dancer LOL So your attempt to piss me off failed LOL I love VD but he is not my life... so I can bajao about his dance as much as I want because he is a very bad dancer and I did so many times... unlike you who will praise your favourite no matter how bad s/he dances LOL 

BTW I don't like DD but I never had any problem against Sid in fact I love him as an actor... LOL So don't count me as Sid's hater and show me your attitude as if you were the biggest SS lover LOL When someone is bad at something he is bad at it no matter how much I like him/her LOL

WORD Clap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardBeingBluntCoeur2PsychoFMS

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardBeingBlunt

Diva-In-Armor Goldie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fastforwardTheHazardSaniya93HashiBooBeingBlunt-Dhoop-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index