Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lady_Impala thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
seriously, he should have been gone a long time ago before KVB but anyways. and mind you, mukti didn't do just one show. if I am not wrong, she won comedy circus with kapil. also she did an item song for a movie Saheb Biwi aur Gangster. and not to mention she has appeared in countless ads. so yeah she is a celeb.Edited by fijiana - 10 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Honestly I have to say, one thing I do not like about the JDJ forum is the amount of closed-mindedness and rudeness that some of the members of this forum spead everywhere. Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean you have to react so strongly and disregard someones opinion.

TheRowdiest has a PERFECTLY valid point.

I don't like Sid and I strongly feel he should have been eliminated long ago. I am in NO WAY a Sid Supporter.

But even his elimination surprised me. You can even see from my posts last week I honestly thought Sana and Mukti were going to come in the face-off.

Somewhere, somehow there is a discrepancy. I mean really...Sid got less votes than some of the other contestants? its a little hard to believe. And...on top of that...does getting a 30 hold THAT much value that no matter many votes you get you will safe? It doesn't seem 50/50 to me...To me, it looks like if you get a perfect score, u will be safe regardless of votes...and everything is 70% marks and 30 % bullshit. I could be wrong, I don't know but I just find the whole system unclear.

I blame the channel for the lack of clarity on how there voting+scores process really works. I find their 50/50 concept to be a veil that can channel can hide behind and essentially do whatever they please.

I am happy that Sid is out, but still...I am.a little unclear on how things work here at JDJ.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago
ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

This thread gave me the sadistic pleasure, thanks for opening the topic. As someone said "Kisi ko mirchi lagi toh JDJ kya kare" 😆😆

Some people are so dumb to think IF popularity is everything and that there aren't people and connections for others to get the votes. Hilarious 😆

Edited by CestMoi - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

let ur fav come in the show ... ohhh will he ever get the JDJ offer ???? ðŸ˜‰ no wonder why his fans r so active this season , woh toh aane se raha ðŸ˜†

I know whom you are talking about... VD right ðŸ˜† His fans are the first one to say he shouldn't come in JDJ beacuse he is a very bad dancer ðŸ˜† So your attempt to piss me off failed ðŸ˜† I love VD but he is not my life... so I can bajao about his dance as much as I want because he is a very bad dancer and I did so many times... unlike you who will praise your favourite no matter how bad s/he dances ðŸ˜† 

BTW I don't like DD but I never had any problem against Sid in fact I love him as an actor... ðŸ˜† So don't count me as Sid's hater and show me your attitude as if you were the biggest SS lover 😆 When someone is bad at something he is bad at it no matter how much I like him/her ðŸ˜†
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Shaitan

in that logic its so sure that sid and DD are there in the finale provided that they have so called fan base .. is it???

and one more thing how can we  so sure about  that sid is getting more votes than sana ...(as u took her name )???? Whats the scale u guys are using to measure the popularity and the nos of votes their getting .. for me both are not transparent .. And yes SId is acting in a famous show ..but do u think all the ppl who watch the show watch JDJ too ..and JDJ TRP is not even close to BV ... Lets not forget that ppl who love dancing also watch the show ..and may be they vote for true talent .. 
Edited by HashiBoo - 10 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

I know whom you are talking about... VD right ðŸ˜† His fans are the first one to say he shouldn't come in JDJ beacuse he is a very bad dancer ðŸ˜† So your attempt to piss me off failed ðŸ˜† I love VD but he is not my life... so I can bajao about his dance as much as I want because he is a very bad dancer and I did so many times... unlike you who will praise your favourite no matter how bad s/he dances ðŸ˜† 

BTW I don't like DD but I never had any problem against Sid in fact I love him as an actor... ðŸ˜† So don't count me as Sid's hater and show me your attitude as if you were the biggest SS lover 😆 When someone is bad at something he is bad at it no matter how much I like him/her ðŸ˜†

WORD ðŸ‘

Originally posted by: Zairean

Eggactly..I didn't know Drashti before, it's just that JDJ6 made me familiar with this contestant who can't do anything except lifts ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Zairean

Guess what TM, the title of this post is very apt to the content of the post ðŸ˜†

ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
The thread made my day. And some acting holier-than-thou made me LOL 😆

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

@ Shaitan

in that logic its so sure that sid and DD are there in the finale provided that they have so called fan base .. is it???

and one more thing how can we  so sure about  that sid is getting more votes than sana ...(as u take her name )???? Whats the scale u guys are using to measure the popularity and the nos of votes their getting .. for me both are not transparent .. And yes SId is acting in a famous show ..but do u think all the ppl who watch the show watch JDJ too ..and JDJ TRP is not even close to BV ... Lets not forget that ppl who love dancing also watch the show ..and may be they vote for true talent .. 

Hashi, don't tell me you were trying to look for logic in TM's posts. When there are blinders involved, all the logic goes outta the window and not to mention waste of time, energy and money he or she might have spent on voting, thus the frustration. One thing is proven, "the body builder can't dance sala". I say good riddance 😆😆

Thanks ðŸ˜‰

You know thse DD fans stalk us all the time and see us bashing DD only ðŸĪŠ Never saw how much we bajao our favourites too ðŸĪĢ The TM came to the wrong fan... she thought I will cry because she talked about my fav... bechari she and her friends didn't stalk me enough to know that I am the first one to make fan of VD ðŸĪĢ

And BTW since when is she Sid fan ? Since Sid and DD are friends ðŸĪĢ LMAO and she came to talk about fangirling to me ðŸĪĢ
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: HashiBoo

@ Shaitan

and one more thing how can we  so sure about  that sid is getting more votes than sana ...(as u took her name )???? Whats the scale u guys are using to measure the popularity and the nos of votes their getting .. for me both are not transparent .. And yes SId is acting in a famous show ..but do u think all the ppl who watch the show watch JDJ too ..and JDJ TRP is not even close to BV ... Lets not forget that ppl who love dancing also watch the show ..and may be they vote for true talent .. 

Well I am not EXACTLY sure who is getting more votes than who. But my main point is that I find the whole voting/mark process a little shady, I was just using all of the names as examples.

I am pretty sure Sana is getting more votes than Sid...Varun Dhawan publically announced his support for her, that should count for something, KKHH is an iconic film and people are huge supporters of that. Thirdly...She's pretty hot im sure all the guys r voting 😆 and then ofcourse above all shes a great dancer.

Believe me, I am not in ANY WAY saying that Siddharth should be in the show 😆

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 10 years ago