India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

What a joke !!! Spoiler (Page 2)

pabitra. Senior Member
pabitra.
pabitra.

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Going by last week's marks and the votes the contestants are getting.. dis week Shaan and Mukti shld hv bn in the face off.. and regarding mukti's celebrityhood.. i think her only claim to being a celebrity is dt she is a contestant of JDJ alongwid the other celebrities..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_goofyCat_

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abinash079

lol kisi ko mirchi lagi as now that person cant shout one nameROFL

badi galatfehmi hai LOL ... i also know kis kis ko actually mirchi lagi hai after watching this year's JDJ ? Wink

lots of other fans come to this forum shows it Wink
TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pabitra.

Going by last week's marks and the votes the contestants are getting.. dis week Shaan and Mukti shld hv bn in the face off.. and regarding mukti's celebrityhood.. i think her only claim to being a celebrity is dt she is a contestant of JDJ alongwid the other celebrities..

True 

in JDJ her few supporters were claiming she is a Celeb bcz she was in the show Zara nach ke dikha ( a flop show ) ... and after JDJ they will claim she is a celeb bcz she was in JDJ ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra._goofyCat_

TheEmpress IF-Sizzlerz
TheEmpress
TheEmpress

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:02am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFL
sid deserved to go
he can't dance to save his lifeROFLROFL

LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17narchibaldZaireanSaniya93ViccoTurmericHashiBoospate22Faraan92BeingBlunt.Mishh007.-Dhoop-Sharif.Badmaash

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
As usual your topic makes no sense... 

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17narchibaldZaireanSaniya93ViccoTurmericHashiBooshubhika124-Dhoop-BeingBlunt.Mishh007.Faraan92

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by .Quirky.Feline.

Let's be real - It would be a joke if someone else had to leave over him. 

He's lucky enough to have a fan following that helped him secure his position in top 6.  His elimination was expected. About bloody time really.

is this show based on marks ???? no ...so yah his elimination is a joke ... specially seeing how last year a statue won and Bharti reached till top 5 just bcz of her jokes ... she was unofficial Anchor last season when Ragini failed Badly ...

Really feeling sorry for Sid, even I voted fr him this time becz he scored less, I have a soft corner for him, he is a very nice person.
The face off will be between two of the lowest scores and votes togather,I guess Mukti must have had lesser votes burt in face off u know the results.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra.

Mahi78 IF-Rockerz
Mahi78
Mahi78

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

Originally posted by pabitra.

True 

in JDJ her few supporters were claiming she is a Celeb bcz she was in the show Zara nach ke dikha ( a flop show ) ... and after JDJ they will claim she is a celeb bcz she was in JDJ ROFL

The funniest part is there r some celebs whomever we knew just because of JDJ.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pabitra._goofyCat_

HashiBoo IF-Sizzlerz
HashiBoo
HashiBoo

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
I am amused with some ppls knowledge about the popularity .. who gets more votes , and who doestn .. and all ... ..Please dont try to make it a fact that what you just think .. 

How do you think that mukti has no fan base ... she is Neeti and Shaktis sister ..she was one of the best participant in ZND.. there the celebrities like Kritika and Aditi supporting her .. and ppl who watch for this show for dance they might appreciate and vote for her talent .. (not the fans who vote for their celibrity regardless of their performance)

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpi17ZaireanfastforwardSaniya93xPalkixTheEmpressBeingBluntFaraan92.Mishh007.Sharif.Badmaash-Dhoop-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index