Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

What a joke !!! Spoiler

TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
So with Sid it was Mukti in the Faceoff 

🤣

What a joke ...

its like get Rahul mahajan and Terence together for a dance  ... and expect the same level of competition and Judge them based on " dancing " ðŸ¤£

who is this Mukti ????? what she has done to qualify for this show which is Dancing with the stars ????? by doing one flop dance show one becomes a celeb ????How many fans she has earned frm this show ????  how many shakti , kritika fans support her ??? Do they vote like crazy for her ???? are they enough to make her Safe ????

I wonder if she has this many fans then how many Fans Sid has ????? we Voted like crazy for him this week and he came in Face off ðŸ¤£

so his Votes were less than Mukti, shaan and kids ????? those votes cldn't cover up his less marks ???? and i was thinking its a show where 50% votes and 50% marking matters 

shaan may be have more fans than Sid no doubt but are those the fans who Can vote like Crazy during the night frm 9 pm to 9 am ??? No way 

Lauren is purely Surviving bcz of her 30 score then why Sid cld Not survive based on Votes  ????? and if Lauren gets Votes then Sid also gets some Marks 😉 ...then how come lauren never came in Bottom ????? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Let's be real - It would be a joke if someone else had to leave over him. 

He's lucky enough to have a fan following that helped him secure his position in top 6.  His elimination was expected. About bloody time really.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Quirky.Feline.

Let's be real - It would be a joke if someone else had to leave over him. 

He's lucky enough to have a fan following that helped him secure his position in top 6.  His elimination was expected. About bloody time really.

is this show based on marks ???? no ...so yah his elimination is a joke ... specially seeing how last year a statue won and Bharti reached till top 5 just bcz of her jokes ... she was unofficial Anchor last season when Ragini failed Badly ...
TheHazard thumbnail
What's the point actually? Do you mean Sid is a better dancer than anyone else?? And how do you know that Shaan's followers are not voting ?

I don't see any point, just frustrations.Edited by Paris4Helen - 10 years ago
parobal12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well, u seriously didnt expect him to win,did you??

Honestly, if Sid won d show based on voting alone, our "so-called" judges (other than KJo) wud probably never make a TV appearance ..

I understand the Voting/marks thing htat u are pointing out, but accept the hard fact it's the show makers who all d shots.. Period.. If they decide Mr/Ms X has to go, no amount of voting/ marks will save him/her..
Edited by parobal12 - 10 years ago
Chatoyant. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

is this show based on marks ???? no ...so yah his elimination is a joke ... specially seeing how last year a statue won and Bharti reached till top 5 just bcz of her jokes ... she was unofficial Anchor last season when Ragini failed Badly ...

I wouldn't know about last year since this is my first year watching JDJ. But its a known fact that voting&marks contribution to the results are probably close to null. Things are fixed before hand. 

Sid was the worst of the lot - so thankfully Color's got it right this week.
Edited by .Quirky.Feline. - 10 years ago
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
lol kisi ko mirchi lagi as now that person cant shout one name🤣
pabitra. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Going by last week's marks and the votes the contestants are getting.. dis week Shaan and Mukti shld hv bn in the face off.. and regarding mukti's celebrityhood.. i think her only claim to being a celebrity is dt she is a contestant of JDJ alongwid the other celebrities..
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: abinash079

lol kisi ko mirchi lagi as now that person cant shout one name🤣

badi galatfehmi hai 😆 ... i also know kis kis ko actually mirchi lagi hai after watching this year's JDJ ? ðŸ˜‰

lots of other fans come to this forum shows it ðŸ˜‰
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Originally posted by: pabitra.

Going by last week's marks and the votes the contestants are getting.. dis week Shaan and Mukti shld hv bn in the face off.. and regarding mukti's celebrityhood.. i think her only claim to being a celebrity is dt she is a contestant of JDJ alongwid the other celebrities..

True 

in JDJ her few supporters were claiming she is a Celeb bcz she was in the show Zara nach ke dikha ( a flop show ) ... and after JDJ they will claim she is a celeb bcz she was in JDJ ðŸ¤£