India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

When will it end?

anaamica Senior Member
anaamica
anaamica

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
I am mostly a lurker on this board, but the ongoing track is so crappy, I am venting out my frustration.

The whole track is such a nonsense.

1. Sultan is supposed to be dead for the entire world, but he goes around roaming freely and only Madhu sees him. Nobody else spots him? How is that possible?

2. Madhu tried to trap Sultan, but failed. She can prove that the body they thought as Sultan's is not Sultan at all. Heard of fingerprints, blood group, DNA matching? Why isn't she using her brains?

3. Why is Madhu suffering alone? Why can't she tell RK what is the real problem and they both plot something and come out of this mess? In the least, RK can have a tighter security or RK lets her go with Sultan only to trap him later.

4. How the hell can RK believe Madhu when she says she loves Sultan? He claims he understands Madhu so well, he can't see through this now?

5. Coming to the biggest idiot of all: Sultan. He can see Madhu will never be happy without RK. What is he trying to achieve by taking her away? Force her to marry him? He expects her to have a sweet life with him?

Please end this crap and let's see some sense please.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mohini110hinapriya-Snow-White-Maria-caprirekha.366

anaamica Senior Member
anaamica
anaamica

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
I think Madhu will leave RK and go with Sultan. She will end up killing him, but she cannot be tried for a crime because if you kill an already dead man, it is not a murder.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Maria-capri

Maria-capri IF-Sizzlerz
Maria-capri
Maria-capri

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anaamica

I think Madhu will leave RK and go with Sultan. She will end up killing him, but she cannot be tried for a crime because if you kill an already dead man, it is not a murder.

hope madhu will kill bhai Thumbs Up
-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Wn meiej wl end it wl also end i thnk. Trck shw ko le doobega.
kishlay95 Senior Member
kishlay95
kishlay95

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
We r all waiting for our independence day LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index