Do Dil Ek Jaan
Do Dil Ek Jaan

y so much negetivity??? (Page 4)

BabyHimavari IF-Stunnerz
BabyHimavari
BabyHimavari

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
actually sab dance seq ko leke kafi excited ho gaye the..LOL
isliye aaj main jyada ku6 nahi sochne wali...bas wait kar rahi hoon ki aaj kya hota hain.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fatim30

fatim30 Goldie
fatim30
fatim30

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrincessN

Originally posted by fatim30

actually precap with druken raghu was super exciting ..many had high expectations with drunken raghu and antra dancing ..but Broken Heart

these ajji, chachi, mami ,appas gang are ruining their love track ...it would be interesting if he saw her ..but anyways still precap was awesomeDay Dreaming

tu kya chahtihe??? pura 22 min sirf rantara ko dekhaii???Confused

arre nahi dear ..all i want is quality  rantra scenes..i dont mind other characters but quality should not be compromised ..

well i understand its just because of maha episode Smile..but precap buhut interesting tha ..i had a high expectations yar ..
sari26 Goldie
sari26
sari26

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintin0602

Yes guys y so much negetivity??.
Show bhi dekha, wu bhi read ki... But still yes something is missing in the show. Yes guys something is missing.

But but wait... I know yesterday epi was dragged. Bt yaar did u not see raghu?? Or it was dragged without him??
The answer is no. Rt guys. He was even looking cute as well as sexy. N u should thank cvs that they didnt showed antara knowing that he is drunk... Otherwise u must imagine what would have happened. Well i know they will show today.

But dont u think that they r the same cvs who gave us a week of garage scenes??. N we were tired of blushing... Rt guys??

So trust cvs. They know what we want. N they also know the power of viewers . So chill n watch the me with pop corns

Juhi Nice post dear...Clap..completely agree with u ...Infact for me atleast yest was not tht bad too...Smile
-sweetheart- IF-Sizzlerz
-sweetheart-
-sweetheart-

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Nice post juhi!!
agree with you!!Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Do Dil Ek Jaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index