Avatar & Signatures Shop

India-Forums

   
Avatar & Signatures Shop
Avatar & Signatures Shop

llSubbiha's CGll Updtpg27;GauravKhanna/ChuckBlair/RaQeshRidhi (Page 22)

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Joined: 27 December 2008
Posts: 10613

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
That is super update!Clap

Beautiful blends and colours..StarStar

spl mention to ur siggy boxWink

Keep making such awesome stuff

Regards
Sia

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK

IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Joined: 17 February 2012
Posts: 26619

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by _rashi_

Wowww ... Gorgeous update Subbi Day Dreaming Embarrassed 
Lovely stuff... Big smile 

But you know only DP's sigg is invisible to me Ouch LOL LOL 
Thanks for the sigg though. I never sent any pictures ROFL Tongue I totally forgot Tongue

thanks rashiHug lol thats so weird that you cant see you're suggestionLOL i can try PM-ing the sig url to you maybeEmbarrassed


Now I can see .. and it's gorgeous Day Dreaming Heart Thanks .. Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Subbu     Hug
Fantastic update. Liked all of them, especially the GK siggies, came out really well.
And the PMs  are welcome  :)

Will be  back with  a request.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Joined: 15 March 2011
Posts: 17321

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Subbu ... i'm back again   LOL

Can you do me siggies on the following RaDhi pics please.



Ridhi Dogra and Raqesh Vashisth





The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Joined: 24 May 2012
Posts: 7631

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sankalp_prapti

That is super update!Clap

Beautiful blends and colours..StarStar

spl mention to ur siggy boxWink

Keep making such awesome stuff

Regards
Sia



Awww thanks so much Sia; and special mention to you're sig box too; PriDa and leyton Day Dreaming Luke looks so hot there Day Dreaming

Edited by -Subbiha- - 03 September 2013 at 9:21pm
HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Joined: 24 May 2012
Posts: 7631

Posted: 03 September 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishu3003

beautiful creationsClap
everything s amazingggDay Dreaming
lovedd tttSmile

thankyou so much <3Big smile

Originally posted by _rashi_

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by _rashi_

Wowww ... Gorgeous update Subbi Day Dreaming Embarrassed 
Lovely stuff... Big smile 

But you know only DP's sigg is invisible to me Ouch LOL LOL 
Thanks for the sigg though. I never sent any pictures ROFL Tongue I totally forgot Tongue

thanks rashiHug lol thats so weird that you cant see you're suggestionLOL i can try PM-ing the sig url to you maybeEmbarrassed


Now I can see .. and it's gorgeous Day Dreaming Heart Thanks .. Hug

you're welcome Rashi <3Hug

Originally posted by FIZK6

Subbu     Hug
Fantastic update. Liked all of them, especially the GK siggies, came out really well.
And the PMs  are welcome  :)

Will be  back with  a request.


haha thankyou Fizzu <3Hug and will get you're requests done soon :)Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FIZK6

-Zaara- IF-Rockerz
-Zaara-
-Zaara-

Joined: 27 April 2009
Posts: 5581

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 5:30pm | IP Logged

fabulous update!!
the sigs of Gaurav are superb!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK

sathuraj IF-Sizzlerz
sathuraj
sathuraj

Joined: 03 August 2012
Posts: 12512

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
AMAZING WORK SUBBIAH...
Lovely creation... Keeping rocking...

sorry for visiting ur page very late... 

keep up the great work... waiting to see more lovely creation...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~S O T Y~$Creation Gallery$ updtpg 3

2 3

Author: -_Talha_-   Replies: 20   Views: 1285

-_Talha_- 20 1285 23 February 2013 at 7:56pm by -_Talha_-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index