India-Forums

llSubbiha's CGll Updtpg27;GauravKhanna/ChuckBlair/RaQeshRidhi (Page 20)

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PastelBeauty

My first time here. AND, OH MY GOD! Everything is sooo beautiful. Big smile The Nina Dobrev ones are so damn pretty. Heart And, I see Tashu's Sid and Fujjy's Kate & Leo here. ROFL Everything is so pretty. Barun Sobti is so hot. I die. Embarrassed
FABULOUS work! Love love everything here. Heart

haha one more person from tashu's friend circleROFL haha you guys are so awesome i swearLOLEmbarrassed lol thanks sooo much <3Big smile glad you liked the Nina Dobrev stuffEmbarrassed haha and yeahhh tashu's sid and fujjy's kate/leo are here tooLOL
thankyou sooo much once againHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PastelBeautytash10

HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Wowww ... Gorgeous update Subbi Day Dreaming Embarrassed 
Lovely stuff... Big smile 

But you know only DP's sigg is invisible to me Ouch LOL LOL 
Thanks for the sigg though. I never sent any pictures ROFL Tongue I totally forgot Tongue

thanks rashiHug lol thats so weird that you cant see you're suggestionLOL i can try PM-ing the sig url to you maybeEmbarrassed

Originally posted by SidMkiDeewani

amazin great job loved all of them.

thankyou AniBig smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IWishICould

HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JujuK

Amazing work Subiha! <3

Will surely miss KryAn.

Drop in a PM the next time you update please.

thanks Juju <3Big smile and sure willEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hinz

GK Day Dreaming
wangdu's creationsDay Dreaming

dude those siggies are awesome!!!

jhoot mat bolo yaarLOL haha thankyou daffHug i'm just hoping no one notices what you call meROFL and yesss; GKDay Dreaming 

Edited by -Subbiha- - 01 September 2013 at 2:45pm

hinz

HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hinu786

mujhe sirf sid nazar araha hai u make him look more hot <3 thank u for the pm do me pm when u update next 

awww haha thanks a ton hinuEmbarrassedHug means alot <3

Originally posted by Andy_Loves_ASYA

One word Subiha. 
AWESOME. 

Especially kate and Leo :)
:* thnx for the pm 

thanks so much AndyHug i wasnt quite sure about Kate Leo ones; but you liking them makes me feel a bit better about themLOLEmbarrassed

Originally posted by -Aysha-

marvellous work!!! HeartDay Dreaming

using a Gaurav sig Smile

thanks AyshaHug and thanks for using <3Big smile

Edited by -Subbiha- - 01 September 2013 at 2:50pm
PastelBeauty IF-Dazzler
PastelBeauty
PastelBeauty

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

My first time here. AND, OH MY GOD! Everything is sooo beautiful. Big smile The Nina Dobrev ones are so damn pretty. Heart And, I see Tashu's Sid and Fujjy's Kate & Leo here. ROFL Everything is so pretty. Barun Sobti is so hot. I die. Embarrassed

haha one more person from tashu's friend circleROFL haha you guys are so awesome i swearLOLEmbarrassed lol thanks sooo much <3Big smile glad you liked the Nina Dobrev stuffEmbarrassed haha and yeahhh tashu's sid and fujjy's kate/leo are here tooLOL

Tashu's crazy arhiholics. WE LOVE YOU, SUBBI! Hug Heart
Update sooon with loads of Nina Dobrev stuff.
MWAH! Heart

HawttInBlackGKtash10

HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

My first time here. AND, OH MY GOD! Everything is sooo beautiful.Big smile The Nina Dobrev ones are so damn pretty. Heart And, I see Tashu's Sid and Fujjy's Kate & Leo here.ROFL Everything is so pretty. Barun Sobti is so hot. I die.Embarrassed

haha one more person from tashu's friend circleROFLhaha you guys are so awesome i swearLOLEmbarrassedlol thanks sooo much <3Big smileglad you liked the Nina Dobrev stuffEmbarrassedhaha and yeahhh tashu's sid and fujjy's kate/leo are here tooLOL

Tashu's crazy arhiholics. WE LOVE YOU, SUBBI! Hug Heart
Update sooon with loads of Nina Dobrev stuff.
MWAH! Heart

ROFL haha I already love you tooo Zana :D LOL <3 ROFLS I just updated teehee :P ROFL gosh you guys are all the same LOL Tashu and her arhiholics LOL
Haha will try to get some Nina dobrev stuff done soon Embarrassed <3
I don't even know where fujjy dissapears when I get her requests done ROFL ROFL

PastelBeautytash10

tash10 IF-Stunnerz
tash10
tash10

Posted: 02 September 2013 at 12:55am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tash10

Subbi is back with an update Missed you girl
awww missed you tooHug i love the emoticonsROFL

Those emoticons are way too cute na Day Dreaming My monkeys SillyEven they loved your update EmbarrassedLOL 

The first Gaurav Khanna siggy is pure G.E.N.I.U.S Love love love the font and writing style on it

Coming to my little surprise, a Sid siggy  Woohoo!! It's freaking A.W.E.S.O.M.E And what a perfect name you chose ' Like a Boss' Love you for making this siggy

goshh these emoticons are wayy too cute and making me laughROFL
@bold - roflsHug glad you liked it; as soon as i saw that picture of sid;  the song 'just randomly popped into my brain from no where; but i thought it went well so used itLOLEmbarrassed
hehe and it makes me happy that you liked the GK SigLOL and the font/ text; the text i used was a slight alteration of the song summertime sadnessLOLLOL so it wasnt all mineROFL just that i've listened to that song wayy too muchLOL

The bandarus added colour and life to my comment Cool Seriously I am so using this Sid siggy soon Blushing PERFECTION!! Star I know I'll see a GK siggy in each of your update, so it's natural I'll like it Tongue Putting the song aside, the creation is yours na, so no need to be humble LOLROFL

And Oh My My Barun Hot siggy you made here The second one looks so classy. How can you manage to do this, like really you are truly awesome

awww thankyouuu sooo much dudeHug lol and the second sig; i couldnt get the right colouring on it; so just turned it into black and whiteROFLROFLhaha i guess black/ white looked better on it than the other colouring i experimented

Buahahaha but it turned so good ROFLROFL 

Deepika is my girl crush And this siggy is just L.O.V.E I have a suggestion: can you make a Sid and Deepika siggy pretty please? Like not now, whenever you can I will PM you details about it or post it here later when both you and I are free

HugOMG why didnt i think of Deepika and sid beforeROFLROFLeven i wanna try a sig on them nowLOLLOL

Aah this is awesome. Because I thought it first ROFL Try it WinkLOL
 Kate and Leo siggies are superb. You made someone really happy (Fujjy ) and she will be dancing in circles Honestly, they look awesome!

ROFLI really hope she likes themEmbarrassed

She defo will Embarrassed She is a busy person ROFLROFL And a blue moon too nowadays Stern Smile

I no longer watch EHMMBH too but right, Karan and Krystle look too gorgeous and that too together Lovely creations on them.

@bold - gosh tell me about it; one of the many reasons i love making stuff on them; esp KDDay DreamingDay Dreaming
Did I comment on all?

One of your best updates in this gallery, well done Subbi and keep rocking. Love you loads

AWWW tashuHugHug you actually changed my opinion and made me believe the update is better than i initially thoughtROFLROFLhahaHeartthankyou <3Hug

Awww HugHug I love being here and commenting Hug And it truly was rocking Big smile Love <3

HawttInBlackGK

Go to top