India-Forums

llSubbiha's CGll Updtpg27;GauravKhanna/ChuckBlair/RaQeshRidhi

HawttInBlackGK IF-Rockerz
HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged

Hey guys! It's Subbiha hereEmbarrassed After a bit of insistance from a few people; here I am finally with my very own galleryBig smile  

A little bit about myself ----> I'm 20 right now, live in Canada and will be going in for my last year of uni this septemberBig smileFrom my banner you can tell I'm a huge huge huge Gaurav Khanna fanEmbarrassed. I've pretty much watched every single show of his so i guess that makes me a certified GKian along with the rest of the crazy GKians I've met here on IFHeartLOL Its been a little bit over a year since I joined IF and since I started making creations. I started off with Photoscape initially and it wasnt until around 3/4 months back that I made the switch to Photoshop; needless to say I made the wrong choice; coz its wayyy too addictiveLOL ROFLLOL 

I try using my own colouring most of the times; however I do use PSDs at times; will credit whenever usedEmbarrassed

Textures and Actions - Deviantart

Non animated sigs
Avis (individuals and stacked)
Vms

Most of my stuff so far has been on Gaurav KhannaDay DreamingHeart  (mostly from YPNHK, LNMDJ, MDTA and BHBK)  I've also made quite a bit of stuff on Sidharth MalhotraDay Dreaming and Karan KrystleHeart anddd Paul WesleyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming  However I'm open to requests of pretty much all celebsEmbarrassed

I guess pretty much every creation on IF inspires me; however there can be times where I might unintentionally get over-inspired by some creationsLOL so anyone who ever comes across such work of mineEmbarrassed please do drop in a PM and i shall give credit where requiredEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

A few names off the top of my head whose work simply makes me feel incompetentROFL include; Dangelz, Yamzy, Jenny1000, Sano88, Saher_90Embarrassed half of them probably don't even know me but yeah seen their work around and absolutely gorgeous and stunning stuff from themEmbarrassed

No rules as yetLOL wait till i become a pro with PS; will enforce rules thenLOLLOL LOL but yeahh I guess I'm always open for requests ; i dont get that many anywaysLOLROFL just send in a pm or post here itselfEmbarrassed

I currently use Subbiha/ IF on all my sigs and put no copyrights on my avis most of the timesEmbarrassed dont chorifyLOL coz my work aint that good worth of chorifying hahaLOL

And just a tiny little request thoughEmbarrassed if you want any update PMs from me; add me to you're buddy list :)Embarrassed

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lastly I donno how awesome or not so awesome this galley is going to beLOL or how frequently I will be updating; but for those who have been asking me to get a gallery for sometime now...this is for you allHug 

Thanks a ton to all of ya and all those who always praise my work regardless of how crappy it isLOL All the awesome GKians; hina mona subbihaaaROFLLOL Aysha, Zaara, Eksie, Shrek and the restHugHug and all the crazy spammers I met on Sid's fan club and the CCLOLHug Fizzu and lastly; TashuHugHugHug i think my biggest fanLOL Love ya tons missyyyHeart 

Edited by -Subbiha- - 25 October 2013 at 5:16pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

PravesAndy_Loves_ASYAIReemahinzBroken.Angel-JujuKsathurajMyInspirationz-Aysha-Sia889FIZK6Hinu786Nan08-ElmoFuj-Riima_AzraaIWishICould-chamkilli-relentless.tash10-Swetha--PyaariBhootni-_RiaNa_

HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

PAGE 1 - Previous Creations
PAGE 6 - Update1; Gaurav Khanna, Sidharth Malhotra and Nina Dobrev
PAGE 13 - PriDa, AsYa requests & Ruslaan Mumtaz request
PAGE 18 - Gaurav Khanna, Sidharth Malhotra, Karan Krystle, Barun requests, DP request & KateLeo reqs
PAGE 23 - PriDa, Sid-Deepika, Sid-Parineeti, Raqesh Ridhi and Nina Dobrev
PAGE 26 - Gaurav Khanna
PAGE 27 - Gaurav Khanna, Chuck&Blair & RaQesh Ridhi

Edited by -Subbiha- - 25 October 2013 at 8:20pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

IReema-JujuKFIZK6Nan08-Aysha-Sia889..Nihaa..relentless.tash10-PyaariBhootni--Swetha-_RiaNa_

HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Starting off with this because Gaurav had liked this sigLOLDay DreamingDay Dreaming all thanks to daff aka hinzHugHug you know i love ya daffLOL thanks again for sending it to himEmbarrassedHeart

Got this done for Tashu's bdayEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 13 August 2013 at 11:01pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Andy_Loves_ASYAIReemahinz-JujuKsathuraj-SMay31-MyInspirationzFIZK6Hinu786-ElmoFuj-Riima_Azraa-Aysha-Sia889..Nihaa..relentless.IWishICouldtash10-PyaariBhootni--Swetha-_RiaNa_

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
Congrats Subbihaben! Hug
Love the banner..GK Blushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK..Nihaa..-Swetha-

HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OnlyHope

Congrats Subbihaben! Hug
Love the banner..GK Blushing

aww thanks FaribenLOLHug 
and i share the same sentiments about GKLOLDay DreamingBlushing you already know thatEmbarrassed

Edited by -Subbiha- - 13 August 2013 at 11:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Nihaa..-Swetha-

OnlyHope IF-Stunnerz
OnlyHope
OnlyHope

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Yep I do know Embarrassed
Hope I didn't post in the middle of your intro posts LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HawttInBlackGK-Swetha-

HawttInBlackGK
HawttInBlackGK

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
ROFLLOL nah dont worry..you didntLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Chandni- IF-Sizzlerz
Chandni-
Chandni-

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Wow these are all so amzing :) Congrats :)

Go to top