Pavitra Rishta

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

greatest purvi DT note pg4 (Page 3)

k-kimya Senior Member

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Ovi spoiled her own married life with Arjun, not Purvi! She left Arjun, her decision!!!

Onir had a choice & supported Purvi, no one forced him! It was his decision!!

Purvi has scarified alot & it is time for her to be happy and think about herself!

I just don't understand people! First, Purvi thought about others, people had negative comments for the character. Now, Purvi is thinking about herself & still, people are saying negative comments. What is it? What do you want? Seriously, enjoy the show & let's see what happens! 
Perfectly and well said

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912machar13soniiyaaA HUGE FAN

MishtiPrasad Groupbie

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
To be honest Purvi DID NOT spoil anyone's life. It's their own fault their lives got spoiled.
If Onir hadn't agreed to marry her, he would have not been involved in this shit. I mean when Purvi wanted to tell Onir about her past life, what did he say?
'I don't need any explanation from your past life.' Even though she wanted to tell him. He knew her past life was difficult, and he chose to stay with her.

Ovi chose to come into the lives of Arjun & Purvi; Purvi didn't barge in. 
Your calling her selfish? She gave up Arjun (for Archana), and Pari (so Ovi doesn't bare the pain of loosing her child). She would have not even told anyone about Pari, if the situation of her needing to tell everyone didn't happen. 

Purvi is finally thinking about her self now.. so how can she be selfish.. she's finally doing something for her love and the love of her child. 
she is now thinking of Arjun; Arjun can finally be happy now.. which he wasn't when he was with Ovi.. he was suffering everyday. 

Onir's professional life... Purvi didn't stick a gun in front of him telling him to swap the babies.. she just requested him.
However now, Onir has his lisence back and that was because of Purvi's statement.. so purvi's statement was the reason he had got it back.. it was due to purvi's contribution.

So all purvi did was think of others, she does have the right to think of her self now. Everyone does. 

Stop bashing.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtatch912machar13bitastaA HUGE FANpeachesnplumspallavi25ashfaque2012

machar13 Senior Member

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by punirashakti

No Comment...Big smile

I'm joining ur no comment bandwagon punirashakti ! I'm tired of the same thread recycled. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pesi11 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yet somehow a lot of lives have been ruined thanks to Purvi no doubt about that. I wonder if she will have even an iota of shame after learning that Onir sacrificed his happiness for her.

even if she feels shame , shame will be ashamed for that LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OmkaRaman IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
Jim Jones has no faults? She's a complete Sati Savitri?     Ermm  Shocked    No Problem Boss Cool 

It all Purvi's faults, Purvi makes everyone's lives  hell? Stern Smile    Sleepy               Again no ProblemCool 
Besides tell me something I don't know Pinch Wink

Infact I have no time to argue with u about  this... I have a wedding to prepare for.. A grand oneEmbarrassedHug 

Guess whose? Yeappp... Its Purvi's Party That too she weds Ar Ar ArjunEmbarrassed Blushing 

So gotta go ... Got lots of preparations to do for ARVI shaadi LOL My hair and nails and all isn't done yetShocked Wink Day Dreaming

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
Viewbies Note: What is going on this thread? Looks like everyone needs a reminder of Vijay's rules for IF's code of conduct. There are many rules being broken on this thread - name calling, inappropriate language, member/fan group bashing, actor/character bashing (among others). This is the only warning the DT will post on this thread. From this point on, anyone found breaking IF COC will have their warning level increased. Keep in mind that with every increase of WL, there are limitations that come with your ability to participate on the forum and IF. You can review and refresh your memory about what Vijay said --- Click Here.

Again, this is the FIRST AND FINAL NOTICE. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

machar13asharithvikA HUGE FANilovedhanjanird

ashfaque2012 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pancham101

Apne hamari Purvi ki shaan main chand shabd kahe?
(Words spoken in honor of Purvi ?)

Many thanks !

Good Job

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan IF-Rockerz

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Why are ppl always blaming Purvi Dead

ArVi are the only reason to watch PR 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Go to top