Pavitra Rishta

greatest purvi DT note pg4 - Page 2

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

He married Purvi knowing she loved someone. No one forced him & the decision was made by himself. You should not marry or live with someone who doesn't love you. It is not fair for anyone!

Yes someone who was married. He married her because he recognised her goodness and he never ever asked for his rights as a husband but fulfilled every duty a husband could. Purvi never recognised his goodness. If she didn't think she could be a wife to him why did she marry him?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushitaforever

why will peoples bash purvi for taking oxygen ? peoples have bigger reasons to bash purvi for the way she tooks arjun's sperm and produced najayaz child who will be worsest than her

Lol point proven!
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hebasamiya

greatest purvi spoils 3 lives & living happily with arjunπŸ‘

purvi 1st spoil ovi married life & then onir whole life professional as well as personal life 

how mean purvi is . she did not have regert also & living happily married life with arjun

Yes what an irony.  Purvi😑
princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Honestly, why blame the character when the entire blunder was made by the creatives of this show. But if we are going to pick a character who messed up just about everyone's life it would be Purvi.

She ruined Ovi's life by giving her what she wanted. She could have just said no or told her mother the condition that Ovi has put forward but nope she decided she was going to ditch Arjun and give Ovi exactly what she wants though she knew that Arjun was madly in love with her and would never love or give Ovi any happiness in her life.

Ruined Arjun's life by getting him married to someone he had no feelings for whatsoever in hopes that one day he will be able to love her.

She got married to Onir. Perfect. Was living a happy life and was on her way to give birth to her daughter but just then Ovi comes. Though, Onir, refused to treat her sister she made him. She left his house without asking and went on her own giving him no choice but to follow.

Gave a way Pari. Ruined Onir's professional career. All because she wanted to give others "a happy life"! I am sure Ovi would have been able to deal with the fact her baby was no longer alive had she been told and then taken care of. But Purvi had to take the extra mile and donate her child. First off she should have never left Arjun if she knew she was about to give birth to his child. Furthermore, Arjun as the father had every right to know she was pregnant with his kid. Just because she is the mother does not mean she gets to make every decision of the baby's life. The kid is as much hers as it is Arjun's.

Furthermore, I don't understand what Onir's past has anything to do with her. She left him when she found out he had a wife. Correct me if I am wrong. I believe he made it seem as if him and his wife are separated and she is following him. She had a past too and so did Onir yet she left him as soon as his past came out in the open. Had Purvi been clean? Did she not have a past? Plus, half of her past wasn't even disclosed to Onir. He found out the same way Purvi did yet when Purvi found out she left in a rush and said he "cheated" her. Hypocritical. I think so.

Had she given her child and went back to live her life in Kolkata she would have been fine. Eventually she would cope up with the reality of things and move on. Ovi and Arjun would have their own life with their daughter but nope Purvi had to stay and rush back to her daughter every flying second to make sure she was properly taken care of. If Purvi knew she could not stay away from her daughter, she shouldn't have given Ovi and Arjun, Pari in the first place.

All in all, Purvi has made a lot of mistakes. I wouldn't call her blunders sacrifices because all her mistakes/"sacrifices" have only managed to destroy the lives of people around her.

Now she is back to where she started. Getting married to Arjun. Had she not made the mistake of marrying him off to Ovi she would have never had these problems and nothing of this sort would have happened.

Again, I don't mean to offend anyone. This is just what I think.

Riya
Edited by princessonline - 10 years ago
asharithvik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
are wah! your second bashing post against purvi! πŸ‘
i like your dedication to put her down! i mean i will never waste my time on those whom i dislike..but you!! Hatsoff!! πŸ˜Š

but buddy you need to buck up and need more solid points to bash her..i mean these are all repetitive points! you know you have so many competitors here.. if you need to win you need really good points! 

best of luck! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
k-kimya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: A HUGE FAN

Ovi spoiled her own married life with Arjun, not Purvi! She left Arjun, her decision!!!

Onir had a choice & supported Purvi, no one forced him! It was his decision!!

Purvi has scarified alot & it is time for her to be happy and think about herself!

I just don't understand people! First, Purvi thought about others, people had negative comments for the character. Now, Purvi is thinking about herself & still, people are saying negative comments. What is it? What do you want? Seriously, enjoy the show & let's see what happens! 

Perfectly and well said
MishtiPrasad thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
To be honest Purvi DID NOT spoil anyone's life. It's their own fault their lives got spoiled.
If Onir hadn't agreed to marry her, he would have not been involved in this shit. I mean when Purvi wanted to tell Onir about her past life, what did he say?
'I don't need any explanation from your past life.' Even though she wanted to tell him. He knew her past life was difficult, and he chose to stay with her.

Ovi. 
Ovi chose to come into the lives of Arjun & Purvi; Purvi didn't barge in. 
Your calling her selfish? She gave up Arjun (for Archana), and Pari (so Ovi doesn't bare the pain of loosing her child). She would have not even told anyone about Pari, if the situation of her needing to tell everyone didn't happen. 

Purvi is finally thinking about her self now.. so how can she be selfish.. she's finally doing something for her love and the love of her child. 
she is now thinking of Arjun; Arjun can finally be happy now.. which he wasn't when he was with Ovi.. he was suffering everyday. 

Onir's professional life... Purvi didn't stick a gun in front of him telling him to swap the babies.. she just requested him.
However now, Onir has his lisence back and that was because of Purvi's statement.. so purvi's statement was the reason he had got it back.. it was due to purvi's contribution.

So all purvi did was think of others, she does have the right to think of her self now. Everyone does. 

Stop bashing.
machar13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: punirashakti

No Comment...πŸ˜ƒ

I'm joining ur no comment bandwagon punirashakti ! I'm tired of the same thread recycled. 
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: SRKLuvr

Yet somehow a lot of lives have been ruined thanks to Purvi no doubt about that. I wonder if she will have even an iota of shame after learning that Onir sacrificed his happiness for her.

even if she feels shame , shame will be ashamed for that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Jim Jones has no faults? She's a complete Sati Savitri?     πŸ€”  😲    No Problem Boss πŸ˜Ž 

It all Purvi's faults, Purvi makes everyone's lives  hell? πŸ˜³    πŸ₯±               Again no Problem😎 
Besides tell me something I don't know πŸ˜΅ πŸ˜‰

Infact I have no time to argue with u about  this... I have a wedding to prepare for.. A grand oneπŸ˜³πŸ€— 

Guess whose? Yeappp... Its Purvi's πŸ₯³ That too she weds Ar Ar Arjun😳 β˜ΊοΈ 

So gotta go ... Got lots of preparations to do for ARVI shaadi πŸ˜† My hair and nails and all isn't done yet😲 πŸ˜‰