Pavitra Rishta

greatest purvi DT note pg4 (Page 2)

onirfans Goldie
onirfans
onirfans

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by A HUGE FAN

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yet somehow a lot of lives have been ruined thanks to Purvi no doubt about that. I wonder if she will have even an iota of shame after learning that Onir sacrificed his happiness for her.

He married Purvi knowing she loved someone. No one forced him & the decision was made by himself. You should not marry or live with someone who doesn't love you. It is not fair for anyone!

He married purvi knowing she is pregnant  but he did not know she still love some one , he knew purvi did wrong and now struggle alot ,  her lover is go away from her and married some one and now she is single and she wants to forget her past life and want to move forward, so as a good person he accept if some one did wrong in past that not means she don't deserve lovely family, husband and respect , why she will be struggle and for what just because she had a mistake , He likes purvi for her good behavior  so he gave a proposal and purvi happily accept it no one put a gun in purvi's head, purvi , herself choose onir as her husband and for pari's sake they both did some  mutual agreement that   not a compromise but its a understanding what both did, they respect each other feeling and marriage, at that time he never thought that purvi's past life will be back in their life and one day that disturb their life...both are planning for baby's future , its purvi who did  a step by gave the baby to ovi which is now destroy two married life and by that so many people hurt... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShaktifanSwatiSRKLuvrRajinilicious

Pancham101 IF-Dazzler
Pancham101
Pancham101

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Apne hamari Purvi ki shaan main chand shabd kahe?
(Words spoken in honor of Purvi ?)

Many thanks !

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..asharithvikJShivameiliaHuma-peachesnplumspallavi25relentless.

A HUGE FAN Goldie
A HUGE FAN
A HUGE FAN

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Sure Purvi shouldn't have given Pari to Ovi, but in her sense, she wanted her sister happy & with a child. It was wrong, but that doesn't mean Purvi is sole blame for Ovi & Onir's messy lives!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtamachar13JShivameiliarelentless.pallavi25

SRKLuvr IF-Sizzlerz
SRKLuvr
SRKLuvr

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 1:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SRKLuvr

Yet somehow a lot of lives have been ruined thanks to Purvi no doubt about that. I wonder if she will have even an iota of shame after learning that Onir sacrificed his happiness for her.

He married Purvi knowing she loved someone. No one forced him & the decision was made by himself. You should not marry or live with someone who doesn't love you. It is not fair for anyone!

Yes someone who was married. He married her because he recognised her goodness and he never ever asked for his rights as a husband but fulfilled every duty a husband could. Purvi never recognised his goodness. If she didn't think she could be a wife to him why did she marry him?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

muse10paris.hiltononirfansRajinilicious

soniiyaa Goldie
soniiyaa
soniiyaa

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitaforever

Originally posted by sk11

Ovi spoiled her own married life with Arjun, not Purvi! She left Arjun, her decision!!!

Onir had a choice & supported Purvi, no one forced him! It was his decision!!

Purvi has scarified alot & it is time for her to be happy and think about herself!

I just don't understand people! First, Purvi thought about others, people had negative comments for the character. Now, Purvi is thinking about herself & still, people are saying negative comments. What is it? What do you want? Seriously, enjoy the show & let's see what happens!

Agreed! If all else fails, the way purvi breathes and exchanges her 02 and co2 will also be bashed one day...

why will peoples bash purvi for taking oxygen ? peoples have bigger reasons to bash purvi for the way she tooks arjun's sperm and produced najayaz child who will be worsest than her

Lol point proven!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asharithvikJShiv

Anjli2010 Goldie
Anjli2010
Anjli2010

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hebasamiya

greatest purvi spoils 3 lives & living happily with arjunClap

purvi 1st spoil ovi married life & then onir whole life professional as well as personal life 

how mean purvi is . she did not have regert also & living happily married life with arjun
Yes what an irony.  PurviAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovedhanjanird

princessonline IF-Dazzler
princessonline
princessonline

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Honestly, why blame the character when the entire blunder was made by the creatives of this show. But if we are going to pick a character who messed up just about everyone's life it would be Purvi.

She ruined Ovi's life by giving her what she wanted. She could have just said no or told her mother the condition that Ovi has put forward but nope she decided she was going to ditch Arjun and give Ovi exactly what she wants though she knew that Arjun was madly in love with her and would never love or give Ovi any happiness in her life.

Ruined Arjun's life by getting him married to someone he had no feelings for whatsoever in hopes that one day he will be able to love her.

She got married to Onir. Perfect. Was living a happy life and was on her way to give birth to her daughter but just then Ovi comes. Though, Onir, refused to treat her sister she made him. She left his house without asking and went on her own giving him no choice but to follow.

Gave a way Pari. Ruined Onir's professional career. All because she wanted to give others "a happy life"! I am sure Ovi would have been able to deal with the fact her baby was no longer alive had she been told and then taken care of. But Purvi had to take the extra mile and donate her child. First off she should have never left Arjun if she knew she was about to give birth to his child. Furthermore, Arjun as the father had every right to know she was pregnant with his kid. Just because she is the mother does not mean she gets to make every decision of the baby's life. The kid is as much hers as it is Arjun's.

Furthermore, I don't understand what Onir's past has anything to do with her. She left him when she found out he had a wife. Correct me if I am wrong. I believe he made it seem as if him and his wife are separated and she is following him. She had a past too and so did Onir yet she left him as soon as his past came out in the open. Had Purvi been clean? Did she not have a past? Plus, half of her past wasn't even disclosed to Onir. He found out the same way Purvi did yet when Purvi found out she left in a rush and said he "cheated" her. Hypocritical. I think so.

Had she given her child and went back to live her life in Kolkata she would have been fine. Eventually she would cope up with the reality of things and move on. Ovi and Arjun would have their own life with their daughter but nope Purvi had to stay and rush back to her daughter every flying second to make sure she was properly taken care of. If Purvi knew she could not stay away from her daughter, she shouldn't have given Ovi and Arjun, Pari in the first place.

All in all, Purvi has made a lot of mistakes. I wouldn't call her blunders sacrifices because all her mistakes/"sacrifices" have only managed to destroy the lives of people around her.

Now she is back to where she started. Getting married to Arjun. Had she not made the mistake of marrying him off to Ovi she would have never had these problems and nothing of this sort would have happened.

Again, I don't mean to offend anyone. This is just what I think.

Riya

Edited by princessonline - 14 August 2013 at 9:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaparis.hiltonsoniiyaapesi11.Sidrakoolsadhu1000

asharithvik Goldie
asharithvik
asharithvik

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 10:05am | IP Logged
are wah! your second bashing post against purvi! Clap
i like your dedication to put her down! i mean i will never waste my time on those whom i dislike..but you!! Hatsoff!! Smile

but buddy you need to buck up and need more solid points to bash her..i mean these are all repetitive points! you know you have so many competitors here.. if you need to win you need really good points! 

best of luck! Thumbs Up 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tch912soniiyaaashfaque2012pallavi25

Go to top