Mere words can't describe what you mean to me.
When this cold, hard world has me lonesome and blue
I look up to see my angel, my sweet angel, you.
You dry the tears that fall from my eyes.
You bring me sunshine to brighten my sky.
You rescue me when I'm scared and alone
And take my hand to lead me home.
No matter the miles that keep us apart
We're always together in each other's hearts
Sometimes we take for granted, I fear,
The ones who are so close and dear.
We get so caught up in life and things we must do
Sometimes we forget to stop and say I love you.
If ever you felt I forgot or didn't care
Let me stop right now, my true feelings I'll share.
You're the sun in my sky, the bed where I lie.
You're the home where I'm safe, the field where I play.
You're everything I am, everything I do.
So what I am saying is I LOVE YOU!
Dil Mein Armaan Bahut Hai
Zindagi Mein Gham Bahut Hai
Kab Ki Maar Daalti Yeh Bedard Duniya Humein
Kambhakat Doston Ki Duaon Mein Dum Bohot Hai...!!
There are lots of desires in my heart
There are lots of sorrows in my life
This heartless world would have killed me since long
But damn, there is lot of strength in the prayers of my friends...!!
1. No sorry's and thank you's is allowed to be uttered.
2. If anyone wants to join us then pm any of the following members:-
3. No one is allowed to bash anything/ anyone.Bashing is strictly NOT allowed. membership of this club will be cancelled if this rule is not followed strictly.
4. No one is allowed to leave. In case you leave you'll need atleast 10 members to recommend your name to be added again.
5. If any member wants to open new thread at the completion of old thread, you can, but plz do so after asking anyone of the following members:-
6. n most important:-
Human beings are just like a book,
It's easy to judge them by just a look,
No need to read them from page to page,
They may not be even of your age.
Friendship is never kept in a cage,
Allow it to fly just in its own rage,
See the friendship as it soars in sky,
It's friendship for which your heart would like to die.
When you had come you had come all alone,
Your parents and siblings had come along,
But friendship is only what you have yourself made,
Never allow a good friendship to fade.