Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Arnav and Khushi:Thread 1 My lost family --chapter 21 in Thread 2 (Page 97)

Gudiyalovesguru IF-Dazzler
Gudiyalovesguru
Gudiyalovesguru

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Excellent part...
me eagerly waiting for abhay and arnav's meeting...
continue soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gopijimodi

sanluvug IF-Dazzler
sanluvug
sanluvug

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:04am | IP Logged
superb update

gopijimodi

RizArshi IF-Sizzlerz
RizArshi
RizArshi

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:10am | IP Logged
That was an interesting update. At first he thought Khushi is the same fearful submissive girl who was abused by him a year and a half back. He wanted her to punish him. But when she turned out to be feisty and actually tried hitting him, it did not go well with him. He has hurt her once more. I don't want Khushi to punish him for the mistakes he did unknowingly. He can't be accused of what he did when he lost his memory. If anyone should be punished, it should be their families. They knew Khushi and still believed that she could do such a thing. They also knew that Arnav had lost his memory partially so Khushi could've actually been pregnant with his child. Buaji though helped Khushi shouldn't have hid the facts to the families as she knew all about Arnav and Khushi. She chose to become selfish for Payal. Payal knowing her sister well also knew somewhere that Khushi is innocent. Still she didn't open her mouth. Her parents didn't give her a chance to open her mouth instead left her to her fate when she needed them the most. Arnav is the least guilty here. He is guilty of accusing Khushi once again after they met again. I have perceived Khushi as an understanding person who wants happiness for her loved ones. Arnav and Abhay are the two persons she loves the most. I don't think it would be fair if she chose to punish them. If she decides to punish Arnav, she will indirectly punishing Abhay. I'll be waiting to see the confrontation. Update soon :)

gopijimodi

nataliya Senior Member
nataliya
nataliya

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Clap wonderful and finally,plz update sooon

gopijimodi

ThanuAditya IF-Sizzlerz
ThanuAditya
ThanuAditya

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Awesome upd

gopijimodi

foesb Senior Member
foesb
foesb

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
I was really hoping Arnav would take the route of less anger when it comes to handling Khushi but alas ASR will be ASR! I think it's really good that you kept him in his character even though it was frustrating for us to read Arnav's behaviorTongue so Khushi is still unaware of the fact that he has gained his memory back. And Arnav getting all jealous thinking she might be having someone else in her life just cauz she refused to listen to him,so both the parties are not aware of the most important things in each others life. It was kind of inevitable he will follow her to her place when he is hell bent on talking to her and apologizing for his deeds. I really want to see what would be his reaction when he gets to know about the baby, I'm sure he will be elated but I think that would make him feel more guilty given to all the agony Khushi has gone through cauz of his untimely bout of anger. The way Arnav became happy when he noticed the fact that Khushi is checking him out that was a sweet sceneBig smile  impatiently waiting for the next update really wanna see how Khushi will react for his apology and of course whether Arnav will get to know about their baby. Fantastic update!

gopijimodi

dolly477 IF-Dazzler
dolly477
dolly477

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 1:43am | IP Logged
wow awesome update
loved it
update soon

gopijimodi

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 01 September 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Really really nice n emotional update.

Arnav is so shameless, how can he just lash out on Khushi??

gopijimodi

Go to top