Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Arnav and Khushi:Thread 1 My lost family --chapter 21 in Thread 2 (Page 91)

rupzloveu IF-Rockerz
rupzloveu
rupzloveu

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
waiting fr updateee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gopijimodi

sarunsashasingh IF-Sizzlerz
sarunsashasingh
sarunsashasingh

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Update soon plzzz.

gopijimodi

gopijimodi Senior Member
gopijimodi
gopijimodi

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foesb

Hi just read the whole story and gotta say its a die hard romantic story from opinion. To be honest I was quite hesitant to read the story at first thinking it would be an all consuming sad story, but I realized how wrong I was after finishing reading all the chapters.

The way Khushi's life turned up side down was so sad to read, yet she didn't give up,she had the baby and made herself strong to provide a better life for her little ray of hope who entered her life in the form of Abay,with the help of her buaji who I gotta say is truly an amazing woman. I'm just totally confused over to whether feel sorry or hate Arnav over his actions. To his defense he didn't have his memory when he hurled all those accusations at Khushi when she was at such a vulnerable state. But nevertheless he didn't have any right as a third person to talk such low about another person specially when he knows he is suffering from amnesia. Anyway now the time has,come for Arnav to repent and regret his actions. Really curious to know how he is planning on winning his Khushi back and the reaction when gets to know he has a little adorable son. Also at the same time Khushi's reaction when she realizes Arnav gas gained his memory back, I think that would be much more interesting than the rest of anticipationsBig smile

Also even if Arnav wins her back what would be the guarantee he can provide Khushi that in future such a thing won't repeat if he lost his memory again, I know this must be sounding as such a stupid question, yet I couldn't stop myself from asking this question since it was nagging in mind while reading... I think first and foremost he should get rid of the past demons thats haunting him. Over all you have build up the plot very nicely, fantastic writing,in each every update you have kept the suspense going on. Waiting to see how you unravel the journey of Arhi.

Hi foesb,

Thank you for giving this Arnav-Khushi story a try.
It was a shaky start. Well, I am still trying to improve my writing.
I hope you will enjoy reading this story.
Thank you for a long comment.

Please continue to provide your comments. I will look forward to them.

Regards.
gopijimodi Senior Member
gopijimodi
gopijimodi

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshi000

loved the update dear.. and continue soon.. eagerly waiting for the update dear..
finally arnav and khushi comes face to face lets see how things unfold in the upcoming update ..

Hi Arhsi000,

It is not about popularity and it is about popularity.
its like currency you see. it is important and it is not important as well.
People are important.
I got a lot of feed back from all of you.
It helped me know the gaps in this story.
It also encouraged me to write more.

Thanks for arshi000 for the smile your comments give me.

Regards.

songcouple

hira_arnie IF-Rockerz
hira_arnie
hira_arnie

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Hi dear...
Am here...
U know I just woke up to drink some water and just came here abd when I saw ur here I thought u updated Tongue abd jump here LOL

gopijimodi

gopijimodi Senior Member
gopijimodi
gopijimodi

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hira_arnie

Hi dear...
Am here...
U know I just woke up to drink some water and just came here abd when I saw ur here I thought u updated Tongue abd jump here LOL

Hi hira_arnie,

Yes. I was about to update now.
But I think you should study well for your exams and do them well.
Your parents will also expect the same.

All the best for your exams. read the update and toss it out of your mind and concentrate on your exams. Please come out with flying colors.

Thank you for waiting for the update.

I will do that in a few minutes now.

Regards.

songcouple

hira_arnie IF-Rockerz
hira_arnie
hira_arnie

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Yah yah I will study hard...Smile
Thanx for ur concern...Big smile

gopijimodi

gopijimodi Senior Member
gopijimodi
gopijimodi

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 6:03pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 215 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVsun_smianaviabhiLoveArhiForevershubhadaraneDeepa.sanonymous1906kk10ShivaniiiiarshijaanhopalongawsomechokriRanjitha.sindhepranaaKiakhatiyanShaolinMONGLInurayaliahayseDEEWANI94Anjaani1HemaSuryarambamalinaara_khantessatissa1raniii2MONAKARANGullamakashafalikeepcalmrabbavesangeethbalagurukhushsony1990monchericrazygurlsukritaa129290860623ArmiRidz4evershalinikanagusumalipreethi01sadavirkArjunKiAshshanthivacutie13rjhaveriTinkJiamanjusha_92piyushiArchu61Armelanadianataliesanjanasreeroseycheekfoesbsruthirishiandru_skabjeyasasusaj111hello87_11GunMGirl54lOVENIritzzziiwelcomebrotokyoArshi200narmathabiju21nani1222scarlet2012prathyusha120lovebadhanrabid52arshi000pinku_khushisupakoolprrush007dreamgirlrus23imli95Frozen_Anaradhadatta2012anjubuadevasahayamAplihsnataliyadivya_divsRattyswamixtylish_zaraangelgirl_akhoobsuratareshmi24Uarnkhuishakrobaajkaty185ChanyaforeverFirst_LightSpoonai..PT..Neha.ASnikshfamiyaluckyarshi143nissojoe4joearshilove14Arilipniya55toeditoranonyasrRasa23DanieshArnavifsaal044SAM32girlsrock3thangam100saara76dattamaitryAnony_moussongcouplevandu123Apples94lovespellsugarbirdMsFuzzybear69msmarplemalosemicky11MissNadiatanya_visagarpatadiameradilstories.1408sabz105jeya0301seshatreeridhz21Rhysennsreemeera---Sonia---Kareena1994Jaan_ArshisanluvugKtotheMkinjalcp87dolly477binimotirakenduvadanavaishuujessjazzSwaran13MJ_K2cutemissjosnirmalayeshyeshnashubhi15kushiarnav1luvbugkshubhangipiyaarshisanamskyILoveFFadhu11pran28671aysemLDGsarita_barunAYUSHIVISHUPinky.Raizada.PastelDamsel.nadiafarjanasfghfjpmehra300Aruni.Humayranisha_mehtaaaytmissmkkoiskjisaGAURI29shiv456frenzyyphillips_2909farheen75bhaktiiilara3110zafiYellow.hajrashred12rupzloveumrk-1pravalika9291dhanyacHansaNanu17ThanuAdityakeenu_kkprerna1flowers4uChitraFFAYKHAN29angeldream14laksh65--MISHTEE--sarunsashasinghsummaiyasayedamaiaRizArshiHappytwinklechavvi16harshdbprincessunara-Xpress-Linsie

Go to top