Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Arnav and Khushi:Thread 1 My lost family --chapter 21 in Thread 2 (Page 90)

harshdb IF-Stunnerz
harshdb
harshdb

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:08am | IP Logged
its a great FF with different concept. pls dont make kushi melt so easily. what happened with her can not be forgiven so easily. especially her parents. loved buaji's character in this FF.  pls continue would love to read what happened next.  i m book marking this FF.. so that i will  automatically found when u update. thank you.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gopijimodi

luckyarshi143 Goldie
luckyarshi143
luckyarshi143

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:20am | IP Logged
WAITING EAGERLY FR D UPDATE DEAR Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
CONTINUE SOON...

gopijimodi

hydsri Goldie
hydsri
hydsri

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 5:39am | IP Logged
waiting for an update pls.

gopijimodi

RizArshi IF-Sizzlerz
RizArshi
RizArshi

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
I just discovered this story today and found it captivating. Read all the chapters in one go. I hoe you do update the story. Please don't stop writing and posting it here. I really liked it and would love to read more. Thanks Smile

gopijimodi

amaia IF-Sizzlerz
amaia
amaia

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
awesome update...continue soon.Smile..waiting for ur update

gopijimodi

foesb Senior Member
foesb
foesb

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Hi just read the whole story and gotta say its a die hard romantic story from opinion. To be honest I was quite hesitant to read the story at first thinking it would be an all consuming sad story, but I realized how wrong I was after finishing reading all the chapters.

The way Khushi's life turned up side down was so sad to read, yet she didn't give up,she had the baby and made herself strong to provide a better life for her little ray of hope who entered her life in the form of Abay,with the help of her buaji who I gotta say is truly an amazing woman. I'm just totally confused over to whether feel sorry or hate Arnav over his actions. To his defense he didn't have his memory when he hurled all those accusations at Khushi when she was at such a vulnerable state. But nevertheless he didn't have any right as a third person to talk such low about another person specially when he knows he is suffering from amnesia. Anyway now the time has,come for Arnav to repent and regret his actions. Really curious to know how he is planning on winning his Khushi back and the reaction when gets to know he has a little adorable son. Also at the same time Khushi's reaction when she realizes Arnav gas gained his memory back, I think that would be much more interesting than the rest of anticipationsBig smile

Also even if Arnav wins her back what would be the guarantee he can provide Khushi that in future such a thing won't repeat if he lost his memory again, I know this must be sounding as such a stupid question, yet I couldn't stop myself from asking this question since it was nagging in mind while reading... I think first and foremost he should get rid of the past demons thats haunting him. Over all you have build up the plot very nicely, fantastic writing,in each every update you have kept the suspense going on. Waiting to see how you unravel the journey of Arhi.

Edited by foesb - 31 August 2013 at 8:59am

gopijimodi

ChitraF IF-Sizzlerz
ChitraF
ChitraF

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Green light is ON.. I am refreshing page again and again hoping we will get update today..  when you are updating next??

gopijimodi

nisha_mehta IF-Rockerz
nisha_mehta
nisha_mehta

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Waiting for your update

gopijimodi

Go to top