Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Rasa23

heyy gopi m going outstation for two days..so dnt stop pming me..thankss..byeee..tc..goodn8 :)

Hi Rasa23,

I will keep sending you PMs about updates.
Take care and enjoy.
Thank you so much for investing your time and effort in this story.

Regards.
gopijimodi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kannansangee

didi , I told you this chapters were the most expected chapters...

and now I say you justified each and every character ...
 no one was right or wrong...
 I loved  the way you expressed arnavs emotions ... and I would like to read khushis point of  view too ...about him getting angry at her ...
 I just loved the update ...
 thanks for pm .
 waiting for the next update

Hi Kannansangee,

As always thank you for your kind appreciation.
Thank you for reading and commenting Kiddo.

Regards,
didi
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Goshhh u protryed each and every emotion sooo welll...waiting for this forrr sooo longgg finally here it is and u worte soo well that I just cant stop myself imgining this scene...Arnav inner fighting khushi's bitter words very well done job...
I really appreciate ur effort...beautifully written...i really loved each abd every word of this chapter...
Cant wait to read further...
Super se bhi bhut uper wala update thi...hats off...brilliant work...
gopijimodi thumbnail

Originally posted by: renjus

thank you very much for a wonderful update you words were so good that I was picturing it in my mind.  Great keep going.

Hi renjus,

Thank you.

Regards.
gopijimodi thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira_arnie

Goshhh u protryed each and every emotion sooo welll...waiting for this forrr sooo longgg finally here it is and u worte soo well that I just cant stop myself imgining this scene...Arnav inner fighting khushi's bitter words very well done job...
I really appreciate ur effort...beautifully written...i really loved each abd every word of this chapter...
Cant wait to read further...
Super se bhi bhut uper wala update thi...hats off...brilliant work...

hira_arnie,

Thank you.

Regards
gopijimodi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarita_barun

You updated!!!!!!!! hehe...
Arnav's raw emotions on full display.
His reaction to his son... PERFECT!!
Made me tear up, from not knowing about this human being to knowing that you are partially the reason for this tiny creature to be alive.  Its just wow.
Khushi's anger is justified.
How could she have known he wouldnt have insulted her again.
Both of them were wrong in some instances but they were also correct.
Its good that Arnav was willing to forgive, because the one that matters is his son.
He already missed out on the entire pregnancy and Abhay's first 6 months... Arnav won't let his son out of his sight now.
Waiting patiently... take your time love 😊

Hi sarita_barun,

Always nice to hear your perspective.
Thank you for reading and commenting.

Regards.
Edited by gopijimodi - 10 years ago
gopijimodi thumbnail
Hi All,

A lot of people asked me why Arnav should blame Khushi. Why Arnav is angry.

I would like to address those questions raised by following readers and anyone with similar questions:
--MISHTEE-- ,sreemeera , sanluvug , saara76 , ifsaal044 , koisk , harshdb , -Shwetz- , sfghfj ,prerna1 ,asha_mehta ,jeya0301,bhaktiii

I dont know if I can answer exactly to your questions. But I will tell you what I thought when I wrote those chapters 18 and 19.

1) Both Arnav and Khushi are angry. but they expressed it differently. Arnav is ASR. He will be aggressive and domination at any given time. His past experiences made him ASR. He lives in a cut throat competition world of business. He has to be ASR to survive. That adds to his charm as well. Khushi has her own ways of questioning or expressing or rebeling. End result they wanted did not happen. Things did not go right. They are both angry.

2) Arnav protects what is his and this is a matter of his son. From Khushi's flashback (if I am right) Arnav kept asking her if she was pregnant. Khushi did not know that at the time. But Arnav felt it. He seems to know her body more than her. πŸ˜ƒ He would gladly accept his son then and now.

3) There is always an underlying love. without that there is no love story. Even their hatred originates from love (if that is possible)

4) These are his first reactions after seeing his baby. According to him, he is not at mistake entirely because nature's fluke accident was the major deciding factor here.

5) What happened to Khushi is unfair. She is unhappy.

These were some of the thoughts I had when writing the chapter.
I am sure it wont answer all the questions, but it might give you some idea about my thoughts.

As always, Thank you for reading and commenting.

PS: I am very nervous to give any filler updates or cheesy updates now after these chapter 18 and 19.

Edited by gopijimodi - 10 years ago
saara76 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for clarification  and thanks for this beautiful story ..

imanech thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so what next ?
I mean how you will sort things between them ?
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
It's delicate moment and it should be handle with care and patient. Arnav has to give space to Khushi and win his family trust back.