Users

Frequent Posters

GAURI29 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
you are going to update na today???????
harshdb thumbnail
its a great FF with different concept. pls dont make kushi melt so easily. what happened with her can not be forgiven so easily. especially her parents. loved buaji's character in this FF.  pls continue would love to read what happened next.  i m book marking this FF.. so that i will  automatically found when u update. thank you.
luckyarshi143 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WAITING EAGERLY FR D UPDATE DEAR 
CONTINUE SOON...
hydsri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
waiting for an update pls.
RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I just discovered this story today and found it captivating. Read all the chapters in one go. I hoe you do update the story. Please don't stop writing and posting it here. I really liked it and would love to read more. Thanks 😊
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...continue soon.😊..waiting for ur update
foesb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi just read the whole story and gotta say its a die hard romantic story from opinion. To be honest I was quite hesitant to read the story at first thinking it would be an all consuming sad story, but I realized how wrong I was after finishing reading all the chapters.

The way Khushi's life turned up side down was so sad to read, yet she didn't give up,she had the baby and made herself strong to provide a better life for her little ray of hope who entered her life in the form of Abay,with the help of her buaji who I gotta say is truly an amazing woman. I'm just totally confused over to whether feel sorry or hate Arnav over his actions. To his defense he didn't have his memory when he hurled all those accusations at Khushi when she was at such a vulnerable state. But nevertheless he didn't have any right as a third person to talk such low about another person specially when he knows he is suffering from amnesia. Anyway now the time has,come for Arnav to repent and regret his actions. Really curious to know how he is planning on winning his Khushi back and the reaction when gets to know he has a little adorable son. Also at the same time Khushi's reaction when she realizes Arnav gas gained his memory back, I think that would be much more interesting than the rest of anticipations😃

Also even if Arnav wins her back what would be the guarantee he can provide Khushi that in future such a thing won't repeat if he lost his memory again, I know this must be sounding as such a stupid question, yet I couldn't stop myself from asking this question since it was nagging in mind while reading... I think first and foremost he should get rid of the past demons thats haunting him. Over all you have build up the plot very nicely, fantastic writing,in each every update you have kept the suspense going on. Waiting to see how you unravel the journey of Arhi.
Edited by foesb - 10 years ago
ChitraF thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Green light is ON.. I am refreshing page again and again hoping we will get update today..  when you are updating next??
gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: foesb

Hi just read the whole story and gotta say its a die hard romantic story from opinion. To be honest I was quite hesitant to read the story at first thinking it would be an all consuming sad story, but I realized how wrong I was after finishing reading all the chapters.

The way Khushi's life turned up side down was so sad to read, yet she didn't give up,she had the baby and made herself strong to provide a better life for her little ray of hope who entered her life in the form of Abay,with the help of her buaji who I gotta say is truly an amazing woman. I'm just totally confused over to whether feel sorry or hate Arnav over his actions. To his defense he didn't have his memory when he hurled all those accusations at Khushi when she was at such a vulnerable state. But nevertheless he didn't have any right as a third person to talk such low about another person specially when he knows he is suffering from amnesia. Anyway now the time has,come for Arnav to repent and regret his actions. Really curious to know how he is planning on winning his Khushi back and the reaction when gets to know he has a little adorable son. Also at the same time Khushi's reaction when she realizes Arnav gas gained his memory back, I think that would be much more interesting than the rest of anticipations😃

Also even if Arnav wins her back what would be the guarantee he can provide Khushi that in future such a thing won't repeat if he lost his memory again, I know this must be sounding as such a stupid question, yet I couldn't stop myself from asking this question since it was nagging in mind while reading... I think first and foremost he should get rid of the past demons thats haunting him. Over all you have build up the plot very nicely, fantastic writing,in each every update you have kept the suspense going on. Waiting to see how you unravel the journey of Arhi.

Hi foesb,

Thank you for giving this Arnav-Khushi story a try.
It was a shaky start. Well, I am still trying to improve my writing.
I hope you will enjoy reading this story.
Thank you for a long comment.

Please continue to provide your comments. I will look forward to them.

Regards.