Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF Arnav and Khushi:Thread 1 My lost family --chapter 21 in Thread 2 (Page 124)

toeditor Goldie
toeditor
toeditor

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Nice updates...Clap
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gopijimodi

hello87_11 Senior Member
hello87_11
hello87_11

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:11am | IP Logged
great update! so excited to get two chapters in one update! :)

gopijimodi

nia07 Senior Member
nia07
nia07

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Great chapter their emotions were portrayed very well loved it

gopijimodi

foesb Senior Member
foesb
foesb

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Arnav came to know about his baby! that whole scene was nicely written, starting off from Arnav showing his dominance nature by entering the room without a single query and the way he peeped in and checked out the baby was simply fantastic. I really adore the way you have described the baby from Arnav's point of view it was truly amazing, I love babies so the description you gave was just so sweetSmile again I like the fact you are keeping Arnav with in his character, still he has all his characteristics which makes him ASR. And the manner he straight away claimed himself as the baby's father that was yet another superb scene. As you have mentioned now truly the dynamics have changed, now along with Khushi he has someone else who is equally important and the only plausible way he can have that precious bundle in his life is if only Khushi forgives him. Arnav was questioning Khushi about why she chose not to disclose such an important thing, and the answer Khushi gave was really good! Was expecting Khushi to behave like this after all the things she was subjected to even though it wasn't intentional.Now I'm sure Arnav wouldn't want to procrastinate in ensuring he has his Khushi along with the baby,so eagerly waiting to see how he will do thatBig smile  Great update!

gopijimodi

DanieshArnav Goldie
DanieshArnav
DanieshArnav

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Awesome update...
Yes khushi is damn rite... I love the justification of khushi hiding the baby from Arnav... Can't wait to see what happen next...

gopijimodi

Rasa23 Goldie
Rasa23
Rasa23

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:38am | IP Logged
heyy gopi m going outstation for two days..so dnt stop pming me..thankss..byeee..tc..goodn8 :)

gopijimodi

sreemeera IF-Dazzler
sreemeera
sreemeera

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Superb update.
Arnav is suddenly transformed into fatherhood.
Did not he expect this? Since Khushi was pregnet 15 months before so he should have think about the baby also. It is clear that Khushi hide every thing from Arnav and his family because he harassed her and dumped her with out considering her love towards him from childhood.  Even if he forgot the recent things after the accident, he recognised Khushi as Payal's sister and their family friend. He accused her with out considering this fact also. So what will she do? How do she contact him and inform him about the baby.  Instead of getting angry he has to apologise to Khushi.  Just because of him, she has to gone through the hardships and lead a life hidden from her family and friends.

gopijimodi

gopijimodi Senior Member
gopijimodi
gopijimodi

Posted: 05 September 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foesb

Arnav came to know about his baby! that whole scene was nicely written, starting off from Arnav showing his dominance nature by entering the room without a single query and the way he peeped in and checked out the baby was simply fantastic. I really adore the way you have described the baby from Arnav's point of view it was truly amazing, I love babies so the description you gave was just so sweetSmile again I like the fact you are keeping Arnav with in his character, still he has all his characteristics which makes him ASR. And the manner he straight away claimed himself as the baby's father that was yet another superb scene. As you have mentioned now truly the dynamics have changed, now along with Khushi he has someone else who is equally important and the only plausible way he can have that precious bundle in his life is if only Khushi forgives him. Arnav was questioning Khushi about why she chose not to disclose such an important thing, and the answer Khushi gave was really good! Was expecting Khushi to behave like this after all the things she was subjected to even though it wasn't intentional.Now I'm sure Arnav wouldn't want to procrastinate in ensuring he has his Khushi along with the baby,so eagerly waiting to see how he will do thatBig smile  Great update!
Hi foesb,

I like your prespective and your words of how you took the story.
I see a baby picture on your profile. Smile
Thank you for reading the story and commenting.

Regards.

Go to top