Fan Fictions

FF Arnav and Khushi:Thread 1 My lost family --chapter 21 in Thread 2 - Page 70

RizArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
That was one brilliant chapter. Arnav in his full ASR avatar and Khushi being angry at him and at the same time miserably failing to hide her attraction. Their kiss was very passionate. Very well written. Arnav trying hard to apologize but his apologies become something else when he opens his mouth. I think he needs to feel it and apologize to Khushi whole heartedly. He can do that only when he gets to know what all Khushi went through. He will be able to understand Khushi better. The ending was fabulous. The one thing Khushi was trying so hard to hide came to the fore. Arnav knows about the baby (I guess). Khushi's reaction to Arnav when she came back to senses was appropriate. 
I would again like to mention that Arnav is guilty for behaving the way he did when he lost his memory but the biggest culprits are the Guptas. They being her family never trusted her or supported her, they ousted her from the house when she was pregnant without thinking once where she will go, made selfish decisions and still let her suffer alone when everyone got to know the truth. Arnav deserves forgiveness but not the Guptas. Khushi must not blame Arnav for her family throwing  her out. Its her family's fault that they did not let her speak let alone believe her. All in all its an awesome chapter. Well done and continue soon :) 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sugarbird thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update... well written.  a cliffhanger.  waiting eagerly for the next update...
gopijimodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: RizArshi

That was one brilliant chapter. Arnav in his full ASR avatar and Khushi being angry at him and at the same time miserably failing to hide her attraction. Their kiss was very passionate. Very well written. Arnav trying hard to apologize but his apologies become something else when he opens his mouth. I think he needs to feel it and apologize to Khushi whole heartedly. He can do that only when he gets to know what all Khushi went through. He will be able to understand Khushi better. The ending was fabulous. The one thing Khushi was trying so hard to hide came to the fore. Arnav knows about the baby (I guess). Khushi's reaction to Arnav when she came back to senses was appropriate. 

I would again like to mention that Arnav is guilty for behaving the way he did when he lost his memory but the biggest culprits are the Guptas. They being her family never trusted her or supported her, they ousted her from the house when she was pregnant without thinking once where she will go, made selfish decisions and still let her suffer alone when everyone got to know the truth. Arnav deserves forgiveness but not the Guptas. Khushi must not blame Arnav for her family throwing  her out. Its her family's fault that they did not let her speak let alone believe her. All in all its an awesome chapter. Well done and continue soon :) 

Hi RizArshi,

Thank you for your comment. It is a detailed comment. I appreciate that.
that particular scene where they meet went over and over in my head when I was writing. It went through many edits.
It was a hard call to make if it should be outright hatred or grand apology.
But with Arnav and Khushi, it can be nothing but passion.
Your comment made my day.
Thank you very much for reading this story and commenting.

Regards.

sanjanasree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
waiting for arnavs reaction.
how he wil react when he comes to know about abhay?
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This is called the super update...
U stops there where we want to read further goshhh...
Amazinggg plzzz,this timeee plzzz update soon.
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow now Arnav got to knw abt his son...
I want that
I am soo happy
kinjalcp87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
OH MY GOD 
Arnav comes to know about baby.
what will he tell khusi?
update soon
Neha.AS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
so finaly they both face to face...
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update
thanks for the pm
Twinkle
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yahoo! Arnav heard the baby. Please continue sooon.