Chhan Chhan
Chhan Chhan

Kaumudhi's Makover Justified (Page 2)

golpokobita Goldie
golpokobita
golpokobita

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
This is absolutely my condition, too!

Because i was annoyed with CC fro emphasizing on makeover so much...
But after watching today's episode, i am not only relieved, rather amazed by CVs plans.. And I agree with CC.. the new look is to remind kaumadi that she needs to respect herself first... whether others like it or not, can be left damn cared!

And from the precap it seems that, this theory worked.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhasarikagowdOyster

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Senorita Sanaya

This Kaumudi - Mukut track made Chhan Chhan interesting for me finally. I saw all the last week episodes. Finally the show seems doable for me.

Its not about pleasing the husband its about a certain equality in levels in communication. Kaumudi is a good bahu but some where down the line she remained only a bahu not a patni which is the whole point. Uma Ben's rules caused the rift.

So glad that SOMETHING brought you back to the show Harshu. Now you need to stick around, okay?!

Oh yes, it's UB's fault to a large extent but we can't say Kaumudhi has no mistake to regret for either. I mean look at ChanChan... she makes sure she has all the time for her husband despite being a bahu of the same household.

sudhasarikagowdOmNaMaSteOm

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by golpokobita

This is absolutely my condition, too!

Because i was annoyed with CC fro emphasizing on makeover so much...
But after watching today's episode, i am not only relieved, rather amazed by CVs plans.. And I agree with CC.. the new look is to remind kaumadi that she needs to respect herself first... whether others like it or not, can be left damn cared!

And from the precap it seems that, this theory worked.

Isn't it amazing to see how CVs have planned it. You actually made me think of this point. When Mugut saw the physically transformed Kaumudhi first, he didn't appreciate it. Then CC lectures her that it's all about her self-confidence. The same Kaumudhi (hopefully with renewed confidence) appears in front of Mugut the next morning and he complements her... so the CVs too are telling us that it's not JUST about your looks... well that's how it seems from the precap at least.. let's wait and watch..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sudhasarikagowd

bkamber IF-Sizzlerz
bkamber
bkamber

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
After today's CC conversation with Kaumudi I am ok with the makeover. Clothing and makeup is one visual change but the mind is what matters.  Self respect and to demand respect is the grand change.

sudhasarikagowdOyster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Nah Sonya, Chhan Chhan since her birth was taught that not just household even humans matter their bonding matters, everything needs to be considered. Where as Kaumudi is born in a village where they are taught the importance of "feeding" the husband & taking care of in laws this is where the difference lies in parenting. Uma Ben wanted a puppet Bahu not a Wife for her Son - Hence Kaumudi. Their marital situation reflects what they have been taught over the years.

I am hoping the tracks dont give Uma Ben extra importance that is what puts me off the show atm.

sudhasarikagowdOyster

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Yep I agree. But UB is quite bearable these days Harshu.. now you can't deny that!

sudhasarikagowdOmNaMaSteOm

DiyaS IF-Sizzlerz
DiyaS
DiyaS

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by showviewer

Well said... today Chhanchhan gave some powerful messages. One, God helps those who help themselves, everyone has to put in the effort to improve their lives. Second, before Kaumudi is a mother, wife and bahu she is a woman, she needs to respect and love herself first and then others will do the same. Thirdly, nobody should force Kaumudi, she should have freedom to choose what she wants to do and be happy. All important to instill self respect and esteem in Kaumudi. Chhanchhan and UB can only help Kaumudi, but ultimately it is Kaumudi who has to take steps to fix her relationship with her husband, if she wants to. Chhanchhan told her even earlier that everything is in Kaumudi's hand, others can only assist.

Enjoying this track thoroughly and I hope creatives take it slow and go deeper into these issues, show a gradual transformation of Kaumudi into a confident woman and Mugut realizing his faults and meeting her halfway. This track has so much potential.

Wanted to add that taking care of oneself is also part of developing self esteem, looking good and grooming adds to one feeling better of oneself. So, Chhanchhan started with that, changing mentality takes more time.

Agree completely with this ... and also, changing one's look is important because for a woman, looking good does increase her self-confidence. Kaumudi needs to look her husband's equal partner in busness meetings and social gatherings. Changing one's looks doesn't mean abandoning who you really are. Twice Umaben has asked CC, are you going to make Kaumudi wear jeans and T shirt, should she wear salwar kameez? ... but CC has never done that ... she's making Kaumudi wear only what she is comfortable in, but feel good about it.

Changing one's appearance is the easier part, so that was the start. Now comes the more difficult part ... changing one's mindset and developing one's personality Now I can see where the CV's are taking this ... and they are doing a good job too.

Oyster

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 13 August 2013 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Yep I agree. But UB is quite bearable these days Harshu.. now you can't deny that!

I could sense that with the posts I am reading on the forum hence watching the show since 1 week Wink Then your post came & the replies impressed me LOL
Sonya all thanks to you I keep getting the jist Tongue

Oyster

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhan Chhan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index