India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Love Marraige Chapter 2 pg.2 (Page 2)

arakshi_16 Groupbie
arakshi_16
arakshi_16

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Here you go arakshi lovers hope your guys it, sorry for being late.

The baby was sleeping peacefully in his crib and the couple slept on the bed the husband had her pressed to his chest like she was going to leave him in the middle of the night. They were both asleep when they heard there baby boy cry. Arjun can you please get him today said his wife. Sorry I can't I have a important meeting tomorrow with the Headquarters I have to go early please go na I'll take him tomorrow promise he said. So his wife got up and carried there crying baby downstairs, she tried to sing him a song but no she gave him milk but still no she even checked his diaper to see if he did anything but it was clean. She walked around with him and he finally went to sleep. It was 6 in the morning and she still had 1 hour until his husband Arjun had to go so she went back to sleep. The sun was shining into sakshi's face and she slowly opened her eyes she got up to see if the baby was asleep or not raj was sleeping so peacefully she was admiring there baby when she felt 2 hands wrap around her waist. He looks so cute when he is sleeping said arjun. I can't believe this is our baby he is so handsome like his dad she said. He turned her around so she would face him and he leaned in kissed her forehead and hugged for a few minutes and she said you're going to get late go and get ready just then the baby woke up and started crying. Sakshi toke raj downstairs and put him on his chair and started making breakfast for everyone. Sakshi arjun yelled from upstairs. Coming she said while putting the breakfast on the table. She ran upstairs to see what arjun wanted she opened there bedroom door and saw arjun just with a towel on its not like she didn't see him like this before but today he look too hot his abs biceps, sakshi she heard she broke her glare and said what happen, he started walking closer and closer to her every step he would take she would back one back until she felt her back touch the door. He trapped her with his two hands above her shoulder and said leaned in and kissed her neck. Arjun Bol lo na kya kaam hai. Nothing I just wanted to see my beautiful wife said Arjun. Arjun I don't have for this raj is down st- she was about to finish her sentences but they heard crying, mama cried out a small voice from downstairs, Arjun raj, he let her go and they both ran downstairs to see raj almost about to fall of his chair, sakshi ran and caught him right on time. She hugged him and looked at arjun, hehe papa said raj, a arjun you towel, he look down and would only see his underwear he tried to cover it with his hands and went back and got a towel and went up to change...

And do reply if u guys like it or not...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Aym7peppygirlsanjalisarunarshi72Anjali.MitalKetakeerinku95PoohLover

natali1999 Senior Member
natali1999
natali1999

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 7:07pm | IP Logged
aww do cute plzz update soon
Ketakee IF-Dazzler
Ketakee
Ketakee

Posted: 14 August 2013 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Very nice update...
Continue soon...
Big smile
PoohLover IF-Sizzlerz
PoohLover
PoohLover

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 5:35am | IP Logged
That's soo cute...please continue soon..its lovelyClap
sarunarshi72 Goldie
sarunarshi72
sarunarshi72

Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:24am | IP Logged
adorable
sanjali Senior Member
sanjali
sanjali

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
It's so sweet.
Please contineu soon

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

karan_sh

arakshi_16 Groupbie
arakshi_16
arakshi_16

Posted: 18 August 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Hey guyz thanks for reading my arakshi story might do a FF on raesha later thankx for reading and liking my Arakshi...

Today!!!!

Arjun went to his and sakshi's room and changed. While he was changing he got a call from Sam, he picked it up and Sam told him that the meeting with the DIG sir was canceled the next meeting will be held on Friday, ok Sam will be at the office in a half an hour bye. And they hang up he went to his dressing table put on some perfume and went down to see his beautiful wife and his handsome son...

Thankx again love you guys lods...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rinku95

Go to top